Finland's birth rate has dropped to around the lowest level since independence, almost a century ago

>Finland's birth rate has dropped to around the lowest level since independence, almost a century ago.

>According to figures released by official number-crunchers Statistics Finland on Tuesday, just 26,517 babies were born in the first half of this year, a drop of more than 900 from the same period last year.

>The central statistics bureau calculates that last year a total of 55,472 kids were born in Finland, which was nearly 1800 fewer than the previous year.

>In the past six months, deaths outnumbered births in Finland by more than 750.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/suomityttö/
youtube.com/watch?v=qG_F_dY19bY
instagram.com/p/BIVKbp0DhuM/?tagged=suomityttö
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>waaah look how shit everything is (in finland)
K

PUMP IN THE MUSLIMS

What did they mean by this?

>2000

how can guys manage to stay virgins there? they literally have to go in a club and enjoy pussy at their feet

Look at that face and tell me you would

Because women are hypergamous, meaning they fuck a select few of men

>woman approaches you
>never had sex in my life
>"y-yeah can't do that I'm too drunk"

Pretty easy, really.

Looks like someone needs to get culturally enriched.

means finns are educated

>women are hypergamous, meaning they fuck a select few of men

You know what the solution to this is?

Instead of spending more on natalist policies to raise native birthrates, import in millions of muslim males and pay them billions in welfare!

FUCK OFF REEEEE

We're currently importing educated Christian Igbo Nigerians because they seem to know how to have big families.

I'm fat and I can't speak proper Finnish; that's why.

I remember most women in my high school said that they don't want children.

A few muslims will get those sex-deprived finnish girls horny again and wanting kids by real men, not by cuck

>tfw I want children but I'll never get to have them

Sex-deprived Finnish girls sit in clubs waiting for Angle and German tourists.

The problem is Finnish males. They have impossible standards like you have to be blonde, anorexic, virgin, shaved armpits, being a doormat, and under 30.

Millennial Finns all have Peter Pan syndrome, they're entitled, they're all afraid of commitment, they're all shit.

Finnish manchildren need to realize if they want a relationship with women they have to have in mind to what women's requirements are and how to meet those requirements.

And then they regret it when they're 35 and unable to have children.

Would you?

Would you?

How to solve this?
Import muslims...

Would you??

fuck I hate people who are this retarded, being so fucking self-absorbed in the present that they're unable to conceive of the concept of a future or of consequences.

It's like those cunt whores in high school who were convinced that they were basically adults when they were 15 and therefore acted all entitled. God I hated them.

Would you honestly??

Maybe come get one?

If she was nice, I would.

>if

You're no different to us. Stop your self righteous preaching!

>if

Finnish women don't look that bad, you're just nitpicking.

Exactly. Average Finnish women are cute.

>nitpicking
>literally just posting randoms from instagram.com/explore/tags/suomityttö/

Absolutely disgusting potato nose

youtube.com/watch?v=qG_F_dY19bY

Finnic women are cute. CUTE!

Yeah, a lot of Finnish women have them

This is suffering

How do I download instagram pics?

>Christian

Is this supposed to be better?

>mfw if I learn Finnish, I can get qt girls like her

she's Estonian

undisputed truth

Install greasemonkey then install downloader script from greasyfork

I wanna ride horses together with this mongol qt. also, why are her eyes so dark.

Arr rook same

Not if you post on Sup Forums.

Vois mennä syömään kebab, koska voin
#mäteenmitähaluun
#muuttekeemitäosaa
#koskamävoin
#adorable
#makeup
#lipstick
#eikrapulaa
#fresh
#nude
#nälkä
#nyxcosmetics
#contourandhighlight
#finnishgirl
#suomityttö
#perkele
#sinkku
#single
#happyholidays
#sundayvibes
#follow

I unironically thought she was speaking japanese in the first few seconds, wtf.

Probably because she's a fucking eastern finn mong lmao

because she tampered with the photo

Well I knew she was Estonian, but even so, I know what you mean, especially at 0:10, even though I knew she was Estonian I couldn't help but wonder why she sounded so Japanese.

man's greatest mystery

I spent 10 minutes surfing that site and the first decent girl is a milf
instagram.com/p/BIVKbp0DhuM/?tagged=suomityttö

>tfw I'll never have a name like Teemu Paavo Tanskyssölainen

Because why have children when you can PARTY AND DO DRUGS AND BE A WAGEKEK

Don't know what you fuckers are on about but I sure as hell don't want children.

Double income and no kids is the fucking life.

> Oh my god, world population is exploding!
> Oh my god, birth rates get lower!

That't what I meant. Westerners don't see the need for children. We're basically dying out slowly

Ural-Altaic brotherhood

>tfw finnish gf
>tfw we've discussed and agreed on having children

Happy to help you out Finland.

Pics or didn't happen

Gajin stealing our women...

he's a mexican you don't want this

Hey, good on you, lad.
But, please don't say
>Happy to help you out Finland.

You're not helping us at all.

I can see if I can find in the archieve of the thread where people were posting their view. Might take a bit

Forced breeding camps when

mandatory 5 children minimum per family rule when

I see the need, I just don't care. Maybe in the autism state that is Finland the majority don't want kids, but here most people certainly do, so why should I?

the funny thing is you could easily just impose a heft childlessness tax, which would actually work wonders

Basically, "if you're not going to provide the state with children to help take care of your pension and old age health requirements, then you're going to pay for it yourself and not force the rest of society to pay for you".

that's the quota for getting out, it won't work if it's not by force

There are so many other situations that can be applied for though. Not saying it shouldn't, but its completely unrealistic.

E.g. obesity. If they're not providing evidence of their diet and regular exercise, they should be cut off from any and all benefit/relevant tax paid healthcare. In the same way that job seekers are cut off if they don't do anything.

Females might be promiscuous, but they do so within the pool of top chad material.
Top 10% males get 99% of the young and wild sex.

Looks like you need uncontrolled mass immigration from the middle east and africa desu

I can see the cultural similarities...

Um, do Finnish people need help making babies?

I hope China implements a birth fee otherwise the world will be completely fucked once automation starts growing

yeah, although it's a bit less realistic to do so with obesity, because of how subjective it is in nature.

However, with children it's pretty much black-or-white. Either you have kids or you don't.

How are you guys above replacement rate. Is it Wiramu?

This

I might be willing to help you guys out if you really need it

Hamilton

The future is bright

The current financial environment is unfavorable for procreation in the west. Even without kids, in the average working home there is no room for even a single fuck up or an unexpected expense. Each penny you earn is already as good as spent the moment you get it. Getting a kid on top of that financial balancing act is a huge risk that can topple everything. As a result, people play it "safe" and just don't get kids. That's the smart move and there is no room to be stupid.

Compare this to boomers, a generation born in an economic growth period.
An economy where the average Joe could make some fuck ups and still survive financially, economy where you could push out a couple of kids without the need to think about it way too hard and still hang on to a decent lifestyle.
While procreation wasn't really a single bit smarter in that period than it is now(it was still a financial burden) there was some breathing room so you could dare to be stupid.
That's an environment that encourages procreation.

You have to create an environment where people can dare to be stupid.

I'm fat. I might as well not exist.

Anime~

I can help to boost your numbers