What does the botnet™ smell of Sup Forums ?

What does the botnet™ smell of Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/not-washing-jeans-for-15-months-ok-healthwise-at-least-study
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is like buying super-white, designer sneakers... the challenge is trying to keep them clean.

How will they stop you from washing it more?

To be fair, you can only wash levis jeans about 10 times before they turn totally faded and gross.

>'connected' jacked
W H Y

who washes jackets?

you dry clean them

you are not supposed to wash denim that often

I wash my jeans like once a month

>2017
>MY DENIM JACKET IS A BOTNET

JUST

They should've just added EULA into which you agree by buying that you owe Levis 100k$ if you wash/the jacket gets wet more than ten times. Then after that 10k$ for every washing and then they'll collect the money after five years without a notice in advance.

$350 is not a lot of money for something that you can use for 30 months.

Unless you work in an muddy conditions there is no need to wash denim often, you should just spot wash and let it air out if necessary.

>These retarded faggots don't wash their blue jeans

1. Who cares if they fade, they are still blue
2. They grow softer over time with washes
3. No wonder none if you can get laid, you probably smell like sweaty diarrhea ass

>10 times
>that often
???

>you should never wash denim
>smelling like ass sweat is nice

Yeah ok. Keep smelling bad in the name of not wearing out your pants.

How can you not wash jeans? I mean I wash them less often than my t-shirts but even if you manage to not get any stains on them, they literally start to smell.

That's why I never buy any of the super expensive designer jeans, I can get the equivalent style and quality, without the logo, for a fraction of the price and I don't have to worry about wearing them out because they didn't cost me an arm and a leg.

good denim can be washed without issue, if you're having problems by better jeans

coincidentally if you don't wash them often you should take steps to ensure they don't reek by putting them in the freezer overnight to kill bacteria and letting them air out in the sun, even then they aren't going to smell fresh at all

wear jeans until you can smell them at arms length. Only then should you wash them. This preserves the indigo color and at the same time creates wear patterns.
If you wash them every week they just become washed out with no wear pattern.

This man knows what he's talking about. Go for a year if you can. Wipe your ass if it smells that bad

Did not know I was sharing a board with literal retards (yes I did). I've been using the same jeans for a decade and washing them every two weeks. Who the fuck cares if they look worn?

The secret is to switch pants every three/four days so fabric is not stressed too much. Same with every piece of clothing.

>sweating
there's your problem, you disgusting 3d faggot

jeans are for twink faggots
real men who are comfortable with their sexuality wear cargo shorts

Every time I go out I have to wash all my clothes. Imagine the shit getting on you. That bench you sat on probably has the ass sweat of some fat cheese munching slob bitch. Someone puked on that chair before. Maybe a dog shat there. Maybe someone jizzed there. How can you allow that kind of shit in your home?

humans are meant to live in filth. It develops your immune system.

It's like software. It can only become more secure if hackers try to hack it all the time.

ITT: Anons are disgusting

developing an immune system is no excuse for stinking, troll fag

I haven't washed my Levi jeans since I bought them and they don't smell like anything.

>go out
>all my clothes smell like cigarette smoke

I never wash my pants anyway
nationalpost.com/news/canada/not-washing-jeans-for-15-months-ok-healthwise-at-least-study

that's because you're noseblind to your own smell.

I'm not, my gym clothes smell like total ass after one use because I sweat in them (also because of the sweat wicking material)

Otherwise I stay clean and rarely sweat. My jeans don't smell good but they don't smell bad. I think because my underwear catches most of the sweat. It's like a jacket, you don't wash jackets, you wash the under layers like t-shirts and such. I wash all my other clothes after a week or two of wearing them.

>tfw the botnet wants you to wear skirts

Weed, piss, other degeneracies

>>>/titlegore/

Some of us shower and put on a fresh pair of boxers daily we aren't all unhygenic fucks like you.

I can't believe faggots have jeans care heuristics. Just get some fucking khakis you niggers.

Found the disgruntled 67 year old. "THEM DAMN KIDS AND THEIR BLUE JEANS AND ROCK N' ROLL TAPES"

As a procurer and wearer of nothing but adidas shelltoes for 20 years I know that feel.

>buy better denim
>recommends washing denim

WEW
E
W

ikr, they only look and feel better as time goes on.

>both parents have smoked since I was born
>older sister started smoking at like 14-15
>live in cigarette smoke filled house entire life, never noticing it
>didn't realize I as well as everything I owned smelled like smoke until people started asking me if I could give them a light in high school
>mfw

I like cargo shorts. They are roomy, and let my prodigious sized balls breathe.

>wear jeans until you can smell them at arms length
why stop there, just don't wash them at all

/fa/shion tips aside, what is up with the jacket, does it monitor your heart rate or something while you're wearing it?

>implying google is fine with just your heart rate
you realize the jacket ends near your head?

Wearing jeans in the summer is hell, the sweat just soaks in and since you keep sweating it never has a chance to dry and I pretty much have to invert my jeans and leave them to dry overnight just so they won't smell awful the next day.

Thank god it's fall.

Google-Levi Enforcement Agents™

>tfw you violate the NAP by washing your clothes one to many times when your Samsung internet connected washing machine informs levi so google lunches their drones to fire missiles down on your location

>I wash all my other clothes after a week or two of wearing them.
Are you subhuman? Underwear, shirts and tshirts are pretty much wear once then wash, there are exceptions to something like tshirt that you weat at home, you may wear for an extra day or two but thats it.

you are killing the enviroment and basically, you're an idiot.

>[[[Levis]]]
>[[[Goolag]]]
>[[[Internet of things]]]

We Deus Ex now

Jeans are able to go a while, boxers maybe two days if you aren't a fat sack of shit, otherwise this

>wear jeans until you can smell them at arms length.
That's the best way to be pissed on by every dogs around.

If you're not a fat sweaty subhuman you can wear most things a few times without them smelling of sweat.

I wear everything at least 3 days before it gets washed, I only do laundry twice a month.

>1. Who cares if they fade, they are still blue

Real jeans dont get fades if you set the colors by washing them

>2. They grow softer over time with washes

You cant get fades with soft jeans

>3. No wonder none if you can get laid, you probably smell like sweaty diarrhea ass

Chicks dig fades, they know when you are wearing a proper pair of jeans vs wearing cheap 10$ costco jeans. They love shopping more than you can imagine, dont think they dont judge you on your clothes.

You wouldnt wear cargo shorts, why would you wear cheap jeans?

>If you're not a fat sweaty subhuman you can wear most things a few times without them smelling of sweat.

This is where the disconnect is.
On this board we probably have huge fatties, and skinny lanky fuckers.

Chances are you arent a construction worker. I can literally go a month without breaking a sweat. If you shower even somewhat regularly and you dont sweat, and you have a typical office job your clothes simply dont get disgusting quickly.

It may be different for people who sweat like a pig sitting in front of a computer, but its not true for everyone. And its not like you wear the same exact clothes everyday

Kek I own more than 1 pair of underwear and shirt. But here's my autistic clothes plan I follow

Base layer shirts: 3-5 wears
Joggers: I don't leave the house so as many times as I want until next wash
Underwear: 1 wear
Jeans: only wash when critical
'Active' clothes: 1 wear

Like I said, I don't sweat or dirty my clothes up. I have about 4 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans and 12 pairs of underwear and socks and that is enough to last me two weeks

*don't leave the house while wearing joggers
I-I go out sometimes

I just wear the same thing everyday, I have like 10 of the same shirt

> I have like 10 of the same shirt

Im like this too, I only have about 4-5 different shirts, but I have at least 3 of each.
I only buy Hanes comfort blends, and APT9 from kohls. Shirts are cheap at like $4-7. Sometimes if im going out ill just straight up go in and buy a brand new shirt and wear it right off the shelf and its most likely one of the few colors I already have and wear.

>I dont smell of sweat
Even after 1 wear or a days wear you are smelling, you might not notice it yourself but other people do will notice Obviously it is not as bad but its there. This is 100% for underwear. Again depends on person but this also applies to shirts and tshirts

If you dont change your underwear daily then you stink.