Youtube starts recommending videos related to your Sup Forums posts

>youtube starts recommending videos related to your Sup Forums posts

>not using adnauseam to obfuscate your interests

Hard

>Released under Creative Commons
I hope anyone who releases anything under this license gets AIDS and dies. Stallmans whole philosophy is retarded. If free software is better, it should be able to out compete proprietary software. You shouldn't have to define strict laws for people to follow. Is he so worried someone will fork his free software and make a superior proprietary version? He shouldn't be. If free software is really better it should organically outcompete proprietary.

Free software under these cuck licenses will never progress.

Let's see if you still say that when every proprietary app, inclujding those you paid good money for, runs a miner in the background.

>not obfuscating them yourself by googling random spices every 40 minutes

I know it's bait but you're confusing Open Source with the Free Software movement. Stallman never makes the claim that Free Software is or should be functionally better than proprietary software. The philosophy is centered around giving the users control over their own computing rather than users being under someone else's control.

why would I want to use a literal botnet?

?

That's it, this happens to free software, not proprietary licenced one.

> jewtube starts filtering nationalism videos and suggests helpless refugee videos and how to help them

That's mean I used to release music under that license on Newgrounds as a teen because I wanted people to put it in their flash games

>YouTube starts recommending awesome music based on previous music I listened to
I discover so much good music this way. It sucks because I hate the botnet but now I have so much good music to listen to that I never would have known about.

I wish this happened to me. Instead it just recommends me what I have already watched so I end up listening to the same songs over and over and over.

Yeah, like utorrent

I WATCHED ONE MINECRAFT VID

ONE

fuck google

>It sucks because I hate the botnet
the botnet is actually pretty comfy and useful

click the three dots, click uninterested or whatever, possibly block the videos and shit will change

>youtube shits up the right sidebar with "recommended for you" crap
>disable history and search history
>now shits it up with videos from my previous likes
>dismiss all of them with "Not interested" and "I saw this video alrady"
>now still displays said videos, but without "recommended for you"

>using youtube

fight fire with fire
turn their own tools against them

>release software under cuck (BSD/WTFPL/CC0) license
>ProprietaryCo forks it and adds proprietary features
>anything you add to the free version immediately shows up in their version
>they have no reason to ever give back to the free version
>your free software withers and dies because ProprietaryCo's version will always be strictly better