Rx580 still $100 above msrp

>rx580 still $100 above msrp

FUCK YOU CRYPTO FAG MINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

IF YOU MINE YOU SHOULD KYS

Stay mad no coiner

bought 20 cards at msrp last year and i'm enjoying my crypto gains, u mad ?

>he can't into crypto jewery

YOU FAGGOTS AREN'T EVEN USING THEM HOW THEY WERE DESIGNED!!!!!

WHY ARE YOU SUCH CUNTS!!!!

what's worth a mine these days?

looooooooool kys poorfag

>thinks he's a rich man because he has a rx570

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm mining ETC + LBC using claymore's dual miner, but XMR and ZEC has been really good recently too, plenty of coins to go around.

>Rx570
>Calling someone else poor

>Can't afford $200
>Calling others poor

NO ONE SHOULD PAY ABOVE MSRP!!!!!!!! EXCEPT FOR FAGGOT MINERS

Basically, he is making $1 a day off mining per graphics card. Netting out the cost of electricity, it will take him 5 years to recover the cost of the cards

>Gets triggered because he calls himself out for having a second rate 580

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Still can't afford 200 bucks

I have already ROI'd 3 times over, and I still have all of the hardware, well almost all since some gpus started breaking. I have sent 3 cards to RMA, and I got all of my money back for those(because there are no gpus in stock lol) Remaining cards are still working and have over 2 years of warranty, at this rate of breaking all cards will break and store will refund all of the costs anyway without me even selling anything.

Bitch I have a gtx 1060, and it's better than your incomplete 580. Who are you even talking too pleb?

do you turn the coins to $ immediately or just wait ?

I have converted coins to $ only to return initial cost of hardware, rest of the altcoins I'm converting to BTC and holding longterm.

Goyvidea is literal trash tho

still better than your second rate poorman 580. Seriously, i bet you even paid $200 shekels for it.

Paying over msrp like a good goy.

>initial cost of hardware
which was?

I have the exact cost spreadsheeted somewhere but I'm at work, and don't have access to it, but it was somewhere around 6000$.

thanks for the info, I dunno if I am up for that much of a risk

What kind of poorfag doesn't own a 1080 Ti at this point?

A poorfag like me who uses hd 530

Should I install coin miners at work on all Linux servers? :^)

If you can get away with it why not

>complaining about coin mining, rather than taking advantage of it
How about you just buy your goddamn graphics card and do some mining on your own?

>HOW THEY WERE DESIGNED
How were they designed?

Coin mining isn't profitable enough to justify this utter bullshit.

I mined for a month with an rx 470 8 gb. Didn't make shit.

>bought an rx480 off craigslist for $100 under msrp right before the rx580 came out
>Now you can't even buy a 480 cheaply anymore

Just get an nvidia card.

bought a 480 just before the mining craze and modded into a 580.
who /feelsgood/ here?

My RX470 has been mining for a bit longer than a month now and allready made about a quarter of the cost back.
What the fuck are you doing

TO PLAY GAEMS!!!
obviously

B-But I thought they were designed to do math really really fast.

do I need a separate mining client for each coin?

so you put 3 GPUS in a PC ? or how do you do it?

You want mine?

Will crypto make me rich like you? Or should i get a job? ._.

NO I DON'T WANT TO MINE THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE THREAD

Not really.
A 1080Ti will make about 90$/month, or ~70 if you factor electricity in. It will take ages before you get your ROI, especially if you don't mine 24/7.

I don't see the big problem, just buy something else. AMD cards are simply not worth buying if you're not a miner.

I disagree. The cards were designed to do computations, specially the AMD ones. Nvidia cards.. not so much.

Perhaps you did, perhaps you didn't. You'll find out when you get your next electricity bill. Making enough to cover the one-time cost of the card in a few months mining isn't that hard depending on what you mine and when you sell it but making an actual profit is something completely different since the cost of electricity isn't a one-time thing.

Oh well. Guess this 580 will continue to collect dust on my shelf.

Is this what they meant by "just wait?"

>You'll find out when you get your next electricity bill
CPU mining on a 1700X with 6 Threads is more than enough to cover the electricity bill.
Thank god I didn't fall for the Intel corelet/housefire meme.

Very obvious false flag
OP is a /biz/ poster.

4k on a 24 inch screen ?

Miners should be lynched. Minerfags who don't apologize for mining and don't kill themselves should be double lynched

This. Miners are fucking scum not contributing shit and in fact actively making shit worse for everyone else in the process.

Like fucking welfare ghetto niggers.

What are gamers contributing?

One may argue that they pay gamedevs' salaries for an actual product instead of printing monopoly money to gamble with all day.

I'll sell you my 480 for 200 OP

sorry, we're the wave of the future

>mfw 1080 is much cheaper than MSRP
>mfw 1080 is much cheaper than Vega 56 aka AMD's 1070

>Soon there won't be any GPU threads on Sup Forums because poorfag gaymers won't be able to pay for them
Based miners being the savers of Sup Forums

I have two of them side by side and that shit looks amasing. 4 times the pixel density of a standard plebian 1080p monitor.

Granted windows scaling in some applications is still not the best, but gaming and using text editors with proper scaling are unbelievable.

ok, give me a point of contact.

GIB ME YOUR 580, willing 2 by

Absolutely patrician

I waited