>lagdroid bloatware gookshit 8 btfo the newest iPhone 8 Plus
WHAT. THE. FUCK. APPLE.

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/iphone-8-plus-crackling-noise-issues/
youtube.com/watch?v=P_00J9Tzs-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can you explain the photo? It isn't clear what is being compared

No worries, iPhone X will do it

iPhone 8 plus lagging like a motherfucker to lagdroid.

I really love the design of the Note 8, almost to the point of arousal.

Summary of Phonebuff speedtest comment section:
>Apple beats Samsung
>Haha lagdroid touchjizz, Apple is da best we beat you by speed!!! xD
>Samsung beats Apple
>OMG THIS TEST IS NOT FAIR...j-just wait...optimizations, it..It WILL BEAT IT YOU'LL SEE!!11!!1!

It is incredibly aesthetically pleasing.

I can't endorse that kind of price for a fucking phone though.

>BUT BUT MU GEEKBENCH SCORES
>APPLE A11 IS BETTER THAN CORE i5
DELET

>every time they have done this in the past the iphone has raped the flagship samsung
>this time its fucking losing
>w-wait for optimizations!
This is fucking hilarious.

> non decimal ios version

Also
>0.5 seconds SLOWER? I WON'T BUY THIS PIECE OF SHIT I SWEAR

Anyone else just wants the Note 8 for the screen and stylus?

As long as it's fast enough for normal use I honestly don't care.

You can't justify it. You're spending hundreds of hard earned money on this thing. It better dam well perform good.

The screen and stylus are the only reasons to buy it since the S8+ is nearly identical besides the Spen.
Having had the note8 2-3 weeks now and I have to say it's an amazing device.

Made me giggle

Not the same guy but what test is this? Opening and closing apps? Leaving them in the background?

Exynos or Snapdragon?

Depends on the generation. Current generation (8895 vs SD835) they trade blows in performance with the exynos taking a small lead in performance and overall efficiency. The SD835s GPU is slightly better than the Exynos however.

So SD835 for gaming and Exynos 8895 for general use and better battery life.

That and running cpu intensive shit in lapse it and photoshop. iPhone 8 fucking blows all the way.

This isn't touching on the chronic overheating and thermal throttling it will have like all iPhones had before it.

iLag BTFO

What are you talking about the iphone 8 crushed the Samsung in 4K video editing and heavy app usage.

All this shows is the Samsung is able to hold more apps in memory, I would hope so it has double doesn't it?

APPLEL BTFO HAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAHAHA!!!

You're heavily underestimating the Exynos 8895

That fucker has 20 Mali G-71 GPU cores capable of cranking up to 580 GFLOPS of FP32. Though I imagine performance is throttled to give better battery life.

>up to 580 GFLOPS of FP32
that's pretty damn impressive for a mobile GPU

Adreno 540 can get ~570Gflops at the S8 and S8+ clocks.

The note8 actually gave the adreno 540 a ~5% clock speed increase so it's actually slightly faster than that but between 580-600 gflops still.

They're neck and neck with the Note8 SD835 beating out the Note8 exynos 8895 in most 3d applications.

With los it'll be even faster :^)

Only for a short duration then it overheated and thermal throttled. An unusual amount of users are reporting overheating problems during normal use though I can't tell if it's FUD or an actual serious engineering problem on the iPhone 8 Plus.

Hmm, well I guess those who value battery life should stick with exynos then.

Nope. Me thinks Apple is pushing more and more bloatware on their mobile OS and longer animations. The worst part is you can't remove most said bloatware completely or disable animations.

according to the lap times i think that its open and close those apps in the center, maybe?

wtf i hate apple now

now that i hate google, apple, and microsoft, what phone do i buy?

I honestly don't get the point of these benchmarks.
In real world applications the difference will not be noticable, who gives a shit if gmail opens 0.001s faster, is that really worth maybe $50 or more in terms of which one you purchase?

What really fucks over Apple is they're selling you products at a premium price but they're still just the same chinkshit made in chinese factories made by the same unskilled workers that makes xiomeme and all the other "cheap" brands.

So you still get handsets that break just as easily if not worse, if Apple products were well made then you could justify the price.

And then you have bullshit like this:
wccftech.com/iphone-8-plus-crackling-noise-issues/

A $700+ USD phone that has no audio jack, IPS screen and shit call quality.
That is the problem, not what score it gets in some benchmark.

Blackberry.

This, you're buying hardware and apple year after year proves they don't give a shit about providing decent hardware for the $$. It's all about their ecosystem.

No idea why people still pay the apple tax in 2017. The new iphone has the largest margins of any iphone ever. Bill of materials well under $300, retail cost well over $700.

>What are you talking about the iphone 8 crushed the Samsung in 4K video editing
Only because the iPhone is using a hardware encoder.
While it is certainly true it performs better at this task than the Samsung, and this may be important for you if you edit your videos on your phone, the problem is if you extrapolate this to performance in other areas where you will be disappointed to find that the performance difference is not at all the same, or actually worse than the Samsung.

>4k videos on itrash
>1366x750 resolution screen

lmao

>mfw their article on the iphone8 beating the 8plus and X in benchmarks
>they explain it is because of the lower resolution
>they post geekbench scores
>geekbench doesnt even do a rendering benchmark

Nokia 3210

Itll run faster with los user, u stupid?

Also you can with a jailbreak lol

No, it won't. You realize Android runs a 99% native speed despite having a JVM, right?

Not on iOS 11. Also that paints a horrible picture for iPhones: you literally have to hack them to get basic android features found on $10 single-core 256MB RAM chinkturds out there.

Same fucking a11 bionic chip faggot
Apple is the new Android

>runs native
Wish snapchat and all movie editors did that, reveal the true beauty of the s8 front camera
But why doesn't app overlay slow down performance?
Pic related
Bixby button and other software overlays like gpu filters and messaging bubbles never slow the device down nor drain battery?
Any answers?

They don't use much resources except RAM which the S8 has plenty off.

This brings up a sad realization though: devs are getting so lazy and faggy that we'll require 12GB of RAM on phones just to launch the facebook app.

Unrelated, but what is this failed to verify update shit? Family member's iPad is having trouble going to 12 or whatever the shit it is.

I agree, the Note 8 gets almost everything right. I can't accept one because it has screen flicker, which I am sensitive to. Based on other OLEDs on the market, I doubt even Apple will be able to quite deliver a 100% flicker-free experience. They'd basically be the first if they did.

This is not Geekbench. Discarded.

lol

Doesn't Apple get their OLED from Samsung?

I have had almost every iPhone after 4 and I have never had any overheating problems with them. Stop with fake posting faggot

biggest truth i've ever heard in the last 10 years

I have owned them since the first one came out and all got really hot with light use. Go shill your fruit phone garbage somewhere else.

lmao yeah

Next they'll be begging them for their exynos while sucking their cocks.

With normal LCD technology it would still be up to Apple to configure the backlight, but given the nature of OLED, yeah. That makes it even more likely to flicker.

Since this is the Apple complain thread I'll complain

THE APPLE PENCIL/iOS SUPPORT IS FUCKING BROKEN SHIT

it literally doesn't want to charge the thing and this has been a thing for many iOS versions including 11

if you Google it you'll see it's common as hell and not my anecdotal experience

what happens when you connect the pencil to the iPad in order to charge is that it charger for a few minutes and then disconnects until your replug it, rince and repeat

I also just had some bug that forced me to go to settings and forget my Apple Pencil paring then I had to reboot my ipad, disable bluethooth and only then could I get the Pencil to coonect with my iPad Pro

FUCKING BROKEN SOFTWARE WHAT THE FUCK APPLE

oh and another complain, the charging time is ALL OVER THE PLACE, often it just gets stuck at some random percentage and won't charge unless you start to fuck around with it trying all sorts of voodoo shit in the software

when it works it charger the pencil in like fifteen minutes, but no it's a broken piece of shit and never works properly

>mfw this 'test' can be gamed by reducing animations
its quite sad what shit you cucks will eat up to validate your purchase of a hand computer

There is no JVM. All bytecode is compiled into native applications at install time.

Yup, as a contract manufacturer. Samsung makes the OLED panels to whatever specifications Apple provides and requires, and its is 200% likely that the terms of the contract prevent Samsung from using the tech in those panels on their own devices.

>caring about benchmarks to justify your purchase decision
Any phone with a Snapdragon 625 or higher is good enough. Get at least 3GB of ram.

Can we stop this bullshit? No one gives a flying fuck shit about saving 5 seconds in a benchmark you goon.

You'd be surprised to see how many anons here have flagships on 20-30$/month leases.

>prevent Samsung from using the tech in those panels on their own devices
You mean the tech samsung has been using for years in their own devices...?

They have ALWAYS kept the best panels for themselves and sent the shit ones to other companies.

Case in point, Note5 and Nexus 6P both use a samsung 5.7" 1440p AMOLED panel from mid 2015.
The Note5 consistently tested better in color accuracy, peak brightness, and efficiency. Despite being the same generation and same production run panel as the one in the Note5. Samsung just takes the A++ and A+ panels for themselves and the rest go to their mid-tier devices and or sold to other companies.

Now i'm sure apple is paying handsomely so they get one with all the good shit too. But it's not going to be better than samsung's own best, because it's using the same tech.

APPLE SHILLS BTFO

But does it have 3D touch?

I think not

Go away you sick deranged animal.

yes it does.
also the 3d touch function as a home button so you have 100% of the screen for your app, not as the bullshit iPhone X

Wait, apparently the 7 is faster than the 8, RIP APPLE

According to?

>this whole post
It's pretty obvious you've never used one user...

its a $1k phone with its own os it should be fucking perfect on launch

No it's not, the iPhone X next month is the $999 one.

>t. iShill

The iPhone 7 has already demonstrated how it destroys the Galaxy Note 8 in real-world performance tests. There's tons of vids showing this on YouTube.

It's obvious the app devs still need more time to comply with iPhones 8 hardware upgrades. Once they're optimized, probably within the next few months, the iPhone 8 will bury the Note 8 and it's successor.

It's actually quite embarrassing for Samsung and Android how bad thier latest flagship and OS performs against the iPhone 7, which is a year older, with lesser hardware specs.

>spend literal hundreds on chinkshit
>have to wait months until it's usable
The state of itoddlers.

iNiggers btfo

xiaomi

How is that the iPhone 7 beats the Note 8 but the iPhone 8 loses?

sound familiar

I'd rather wait a couple of months for apps to catch up to the latest hardware upgrades on an iPhone, rather than buy a shit lagroid abondonware phone, and literally have to wait years for an OS update, if one ever comes at all.

Fagroids never cease to amaze.

Samsung's RAM Management: Slap a 6GB RAM on the device and see what happens. Hahahahahahahahahaaa!!!

RAM Management my ass!!!

It's like, "give me 6 hands so that I can manage my 6 boyfriends' junk at the same time".

BOOM!!!

Oreo will make it even better!

>Entertaining the notion of being a green bubble

wish we could see the ip address of posters on Sup Forums, this is almost a guranteed "palo alto california"

iPhone 7 is actually faster than the iPhone 8 at the moment. Better memory optimization.

Video related: youtube.com/watch?v=P_00J9Tzs-8

It's a quite damn good filter to remove whores, SPECIALLY if you also have an iphone to snob em later after the rejection.

Honestly though any time an old fashioned SMS comes through to my phone I don't even want to respond.

This, because SMS is neither encrypted nor has the additional benefits of iMessage.