Is this acceptable in your country?

Is this acceptable in your country?

No.
Disgust.

It is outright banned

All 4 of them should be shot.

Super yes. Even young chicks are participating in interracial relationships today. Just the other day I saw some super qt brunette teen with a holding hands with a African boy in my small town...

I thought mixed kids are cute

Yes, I see it being done more often

>implying
Laughing at you delusional cucks lmao

It's actively encouraged by the state broadcaster (and everyone single company that buys TV ad space apparently)

No

they say it's fine, but everyone thinks its weird

No its disgrace

>I think it's weird
I've been to America. I've never seen as many interracial relationships with white women as I have over there.

Stahp

*tips fedora*

literally saw this walking down the street earlier today. i just kept walking because there literally nothing wrong with it.

I'm mixed :3c

don't know, we have no niggers in tacoland and the only interracial marriages i've seen have been french-mex and german-mex and nobody seemed to care that much

What this image meant to imply?

>tfw whites cuck asian men all the time

>when you realize the islam symbol is actually pacman just trying to feed on lil' star
SHHHHIIIIIIIEEEET

gib whitey gf

How many German and French people are there in Mexico?

this is scarily accurate as a black people meme, mexico

are you african american?

I don't see anything wrong with that. Who am I to judge two people loving each other and setting up a family?

I've seen one black woman in my town and she had a mixed kid. Bleached. Don't think anyone really cares desu

don't know how many are there, perhaps they were just a minority, i just posted what i've seen thus far, american-chan.

Tbf I've heard only bottom of the barrel genetic chicks go for non-jap speaking men in japan so I imagine it's the same situation as in America.

Can't wait to see you get blacked then desu.

my sides

Implying there's white people in turkey to mix with

>Poland
>yes
>tfw I want a full racist, super conservative Polish wife but most of the Polish cucks here keep killing my dream

Contrary to popular beliefs, Poland is not a racist country. People of any race have a chance here to lead normal life and won't be looked down upon for having different skin color.

>tfw whites cuck asian men all the time

but not in korea, nor japan, both homogeneous countries.

meanwhile, a white men impregnates an asian women in his "white" country spreading asian male genetics there

yeah, so clever.
you caught me

>he doesn't know about sex tourism

>sex tourism
>korea and japan

now go bang the thai ladyboy

Hahahahahahah wtf nigga he doe st even look Arab? Like just open your chink eyes poland hahahahahah

In the West, yes

#TeamBlackGuys
#AceOfSpades

of course we are not that poor asian shitholes but you know some korean and jap girls are desperate for white bf you can find them in itaewon or shinjuku

We have very few Africans

Unfortunately yes. I am a south brazilian, my cousin is a blue eyed blonde and married a full blown nigger

No but it happens.
See we mostly have second gen Africans so they are all weird and stink like shit so they are not popular among young girls.

Seen some mongrels in Dublin though but they are usually young Jamaicans and some 39 year old women.

Fucked a black chick myself once, she stank.