Get fucking detained for non-Sup Forums reasons in my shithole of a country

>get fucking detained for non-Sup Forums reasons in my shithole of a country
>they take my iPhone 7s to try and find something incriminating
>forensic center call my lawyer to ask for the code, she tells them I forgot it
>cucks cant access my phone
>tfw she tells me they have no problem accessing locked androids but can't crack an iphone

how btfo are android fags right now?
how ((((( free ))))) would you be in my situation if you used an android?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/johns-hopkins-researchers-discovered-encryption-flaw-in-apples-imessage/2016/03/20/a323f9a0-eca7-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?utm_term=.d4b7b03614f4
bgr.com/2016/03/21/iphone-imessage-encryption-hackers/
thehackernews.com/2017/08/frappening-celebrity-photos.html
hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/
9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/
engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>set whole system encryption on
Not at all.

I don't really care because I wouldn't use a smart phone to do anything illegal.

Neither have I you fucking dumbass, but you need to be retarded to think that nothing that you have in your phone can't harm you in front of a judge

Most Android phones don't have encryption enabled by default yet.

most ihpne users don't live in a 3rd world shithole

>using ur phone to do criminal activity
>2017

I live in Brazil and iMeme is rampant among the middle class. You're not as special as you think, first worlder.

>owning a phone

What are you some weedshit, just kys and save everyone the trouble

>protip: this is bait

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/johns-hopkins-researchers-discovered-encryption-flaw-in-apples-imessage/2016/03/20/a323f9a0-eca7-11e5-a6f3-21ccdbc5f74e_story.html?utm_term=.d4b7b03614f4

bgr.com/2016/03/21/iphone-imessage-encryption-hackers/

thehackernews.com/2017/08/frappening-celebrity-photos.html

hongkongfp.com/2017/06/08/china-uncovers-massive-underground-network-apple-employees-selling-customers-personal-data/

9to5mac.com/2016/04/19/apple-transparency-report-law-enforcement-requests/

engadget.com/2016/07/21/kickasstorrents-apple-facebook-homeland-security/

what kinda europoor shithole do you live in

even in third world shitholes you have people who have money
i wasn't...
im charged with money laundering
i dont give a fuck about shilling for iphone or their policy of selling user data, if I was in US the government would probably get whatever they want
>where I live, the forensic center can't crack an iphone

hope it's clearer to you

it was in the news here so rather not say

there is no reason to use an android phone no matter what kind of phone the operating system is on after what gulag pulled with restricted videos etc on youtube

android is dead

This, iLAG 4 lyfe

non-issue compared to the SJW cancer infested shit malware company google has turned in to

lame

As opposed to a company lead by a literal cock sucking mega prancing homo lala faggot?

Just install lineage without gapps retardo

yeah, i prefer the faggot at apple over the multiple faggots at google who are also not interested in you having free speech on the internet

Well, OP? What dos you do?

Is Blackberry safe?

i actually dindu naffin, but as i mentioned in an another reply charged with money laundering

there is obviously nothing related to that on the phone, as I actually didnt do it, but a lot of other stuff could be used against me

not sure, I assume so, if not one of the ones based on android