NSA Leaker Told FBI That She Was Triggered By Fox News Being On At Her Workplace

*breathes in*

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/09/27/nsa-leaker-told-fbi-that-she-was-triggered-by-fox-news-being-on-at-her-workplace/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailycaller.com/2017/09/27/nsa-leaker-told-fbi-that-she-was-triggered-by-fox-news-being-on-at-her-workplace/

cute

Are people saying triggered unironically?

It appears so.

she is actually CIA mole

How many years will that communist dyke get? Hope it's 10+.

I seriously don't understand what the title even means

I hope they broadcast her execution on fox

wtf her name is reality winner?

>execution
I don't think they'll be able to pin treason on her since she didn't leak it to foreign gov...

Perhaps you should read the aforementioned article for more clues to the meaning of the title.

Just because I dress like this doesn't mean I'm a communist - Billy Bragg

ummm how do you know her political ideology sweetie?

>afromentioned
stop using big words fagot

I'm absolutely clueless to who the fuck would name their child or themselves Reality Winner. What kind of a fucking name is that? Jesus Christ.

Yes. I believe her parents name was winner and they though it would be cute to baker her reality(first name) show(middle)

Someone who won at life. Get over it beta.

>aforementioned
The article linked is mentioned after the title though.

>her
did you just assume xe's gender you fucking shitlord????

I feel kinda sorry for her. She's clearly been brainwashed to believe that being white makes you evil and hates herself because of it.

Yes i did. Is that a problem darling?

When she has a bigger dick than most of her stone throwers.

mentally ill people do crazy shit. her whole family's unhinged. mental illness is genetic.

Makes more sense with her middle name. Her parents where one of the liberal shit types that name their kids shit like pilot instructor, apple and other shit names like that.

How the fuck are people already linking shit form her social media accounts

i would fuck her anal. Id like to push in this traitors shit

My apologizes, Dear Poster, as I watched the popular American television program Frasier quite frequently as an adolescent and, thus, have developed a bit of a penchant for using what many would describe as a "high-brow" parlance when conversing on the internet.

>ISYMFS

“I’ve filed formal complaints about them having Fox News on, you know?” Reality Winner, the contractor, told FBI agents during a June 3 interview at her home in Augusta, Ga. “Uh, just at least, for God’s sake, put Al Jazeera on, or a slideshow with people’s pets. I’ve tried everything to get that changed.”

LMAO

fagot

>IM A PASHTO LINGUIST
>MY DEGREE IS REAL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>fat traitor dykes
>technology
the absolute state of Sup Forums

>every fucking leak in recent memory were from (((private contractors))) and not actual employees
>burgers actually expect profit-motivated individuals to perform the same job as duty-driven individuals
LMAO nice "free market" "small gubmunt" you've got there, faggots.

Interpreting terror cell communications is fit for mockery for brainlets.

pol dug through her stuff when she got caught. she has a weird alias/name

>Liberal parents

Someone named their kid
Reality Winner.
wow... just wow

What did she leak exactly?

Was it the Buzzfeed dossier with the golden showers?

This is what happens when you hire lefties

always review their social media and move their CV to the /trash pile

our military and intelligence agencies are completely inflitrated by these commie/antifa pieces of subhuman shit. pic related... west point graduate from few days ago.

this is what liberalism does to your children.

Ithought this was her leaker handle/pseudonym

Fuck off Sup Forums

Why is communism not outlawed in the US of A?

I thought (((they))) liked capitalism. Why are (((they))) doing this? :(

This is what unchecked capitalism does to generations of people under globalist expansion.

It is, just not enforced.

>naming your kid reality show
>not some sort of liberal mental illness

Shooting a gun doesn't say anything about your political ideology. The idea that all leftists are peaceful beatniks is outdated (and was never true to begin with).

It actually is by code for the military. Clint n just waived endowment of it after the ussr fell

(((capitalism)))
(((communism)))

you keep falling for the false dichotomy this is why jews always win

uwu whats his insta he's hot
and pro gommie too, fugggggg

leakers are based in my books

fuck you for tryin to diss her

Lol. The circles we must leap through to fit a preconceived narrative. What a faggot.

"""""""""""""REALITY WINNER""""""""""""""

THAT'S ACTUALLY HER NAME

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

FALSE FLAG OPS SCRIPTWRITERS ARE GETTING SO LAZY MAN

this desu
i went out with all of my liberal friends and we got ourselves cute lil guns
largely because republicans are stupid and won't sign off on abortion of black babies so we living in/around cities have to cope

This is why you fail at life trying to distill a sentence in to an entire perspective. A generation of soundbite headlines and this is what we have become.

Reality Winner.

What the fuck, man.

What a bizarre name.

Shame she isn't French or croatoon with a name like that where it might actually sound cool and not totally fucking awkward.

not an argument

Neither was yours, care to try again?

I made a statement you insulted me and said I was stupid for posting a succinct opinion.

>said I was stupid
Well you are dear.

Not finding joy in anything in life is a conservative mental defect?

Why is THE RIGHT™ so afraid of THE LEFT™ when THE LEFT™ holds effectively zero political power in the country at the moment, even less in the red states?

It seems to me, a relatively neutral observer, that it's all fear-mongering to intentionally stir up witch hunts and divide the country.

What you said was more rhetorical and stupid then what I posted in my eyes.

You incorrectly inferred an ideological point of view to strongarm your "jews are bad" meme.

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

It's a good thing your personal inference has no bearing on reality.

Of course you're going to be more favorable to your own opinion, dear this is that stupidity I was talking about.

Jews are the main proponents of both economic systems.

As opposed to you, projecting your narrative onto the situation based on a contextless photo? Have fun being angry, brainlet.

you're doing the same thing

Who can argue with that circular logic?

So are you fags all talk or are you ever gonna take up arms against the leftists and you know, actually kill one?

Which narrative is that?

not you I guess

aw poor thing
the world is mean and harsh and he's the only one fighting for what's right in the world

He did nothing wrong.

Because political power isn't the only thing that can be influential to society.

The left aren't a danger because they're too busy fighting amongst themselves, and organization is a form of oppression so they can't do that either. But they do often find their way into positions of power and push their deranged ideology.

They're very prevailant in the tech industry, and companies like Google are a SJW cesspit, like the James Damore memo shows. The tech industry controls so much of what we see and our communications channels. They can block or suppress any content that isn't SJW approved.

However the right is a bigger threat. Because while the left is busy in-fighting because they're a loose amalgamation of many different group identities all claiming to be oppressed by the white man... nazis play group identity poltiics by picking a single large coherent and powerful demographic (white men), and organizing them. The right has no problem taking orders, the right also tends to have a lot of guns and aren't afraid to use them.

So... It would be nice if we could all just be individuals, participate in a democracy, talk to people that we disagree with, and stop subscribing to simplistic ideologies... but I don't think that'll happen before it gets way worse.

Correct. Tilt at windmills all you want.

the absolute retardation of republicans in 2017
>oh no we dont have republican rappers we are under seige from librullzzzz

She didn't hide long enough to get a leaker handle because she's also incompetant

Leaking classified and sensitive information is very harmful to the citizens of the nation that's information is being leaked. Malicious people will use said information against the nation.

Asshole!

the right is insignificant as russia continues to demonstrate by manipulating them and investing millions into expanding the political divide
>hurrdurr muh russian vote haxx
only in america will you have people who are vehemently against anyone calling themselves communist and then turn around and support them because they have a "strong white leader"

I think there is civil war and Balkanization in America's long term future. It's not looking like the states will be United for much longer and any attempt to force them into line kinda defeats the purpose and isn't real unity.

>Reality Winner
her parent were brainwashed from the TV or something?

>sweetie
Your either a girl or a faggot.

>Implying
I'm European dude.
I have no horse in this race.

Just telling you that political power isn't the only thing that matters. Especially in a country like the USA where the party that holds the government can still have a hard time getting the laws it wants passed (as seen with all those things Trump tried to do but failed).

>>oh no we dont have republican rappers we are under seige from librullzzzz
That's not even close to what I meant.

I'm not in America, but good try. The right is growing all over the western world. And I'm not a Sup Forumstard so I don't think that's a good thing.

This is what Russians are actually pushing for

leaking classified information is a service to humanity as whole

the right isn't growing all over the western world contrary to popular belief, fascism and authoritarianism isn't exclusive to the right
and i wasn't calling you american babe

Pretty much. People don't even want to talk to each other anymore, like half the people in the US voted for Trump, and are considered nazis by the other side. And trump supporters think the other side are cucks and don't want to talk to them either.

>Especially in a country like the USA where the party that holds the government can still have a hard time getting the laws it wants passed (as seen with all those things Trump tried to do but failed).
You do realize he's failing because of his own party and largely because he's a retarded ape?
You have no horse in this race, but here you are defending Trump.
Makes me thinkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Fascism is a kind of right-wing thing, but yes authoritarianism is a thing the left can do too, and in the 20th century managed to kill way more people while doing it.

Both the far left and far right are a threat to democracy. But they fuel each other and there is violence to come.

What did she leak anyways? And why are the people here angry at her? Doesn't Sup Forums hate the Media, NSA and CIA niggers?

Fascism rejects the false right-left dichotomy, American brainlet.

Because the President of the USA sucks Russia dick.

>What did she leak anyways?
Read the article, retard

>And why are the people here angry at her? Doesn't Sup Forums hate the Media, NSA and CIA niggers?
Because it had nothing to do with privacy or Sup Forums this time, it was just her retarded politics