Finnish lesson :DD

B and P all sound the same to a Finn; a Finn can't pronounce a b so all b's sound like p's. This is because the Finnish language is too primitive to use a b (t. superior fennoswede master race).

Benis and penis sound all the same
Boat and poat sound all the same
Bin and pin... you get the point

This is noticeable in Finnish loan words, for instance, the spelling of balls is pallit. This is because a b would have been to confusing.

This makes it obvious that the Spurdo meme, like all other great Finnish cultural achievements, is due to the fennoswedes. It's really obvious that it's making fun of the degenerate Finnish language.

Saudi arabs dont have p letter too.

okay

>finns cucked into learning swedish in school because of swedish minority on suicide watch

Finns don't really learn any Swedish

At most they can say "jag har en lilla snopp", symbolizing the fact that fennoswedes usually have longer dicks

Finnish sounds like a down syndrome Russian.

It's a mixture of Sami and Estonian. It's essentially an artificial language created by Mikael Agricola. Doesn't sound anything like Russian though.

t. Sven Cuckstrom, proud fennoswede

What? Dont you lie on the internet my brotha.

>This makes it obvious that the Spurdo meme, like all other great Finnish cultural achievements, is due to the fennoswedes. It's really obvious that it's making fun of the degenerate Finnish language.

No,go fuck yourself. Swedes can't meme

Jag är en liten flicka med en stor penis.

>It's really obvious that it's making fun of the degenerate Finnish language.
???

I'm pervektly kapaple ov pronounsiŋ B, I just prever keepiŋ homoseksual letters as var avay vrom my mouth as possiple

>protha
?

Well you might be right if you were talking about 14th century Finns but these days everyone uses distinct p and b at least in Hese.

is it Russian what is written on devil's belt?

pravda user, it says pravda

Right, I was misled by two symbols at the front
Does every Finn can read Russian?

lol no

is this the birth of new ebin mene??.?

änri pirds :DD

nou its moor laik äŋri pöörts