Wiped down chair with rubbing alchol + distilled water

>wiped down chair with rubbing alchol + distilled water
>makes the chair feel cold and comfy for 2 mins
how do i make this feeling last for hours? my heated ass makes this hot after like 10 minutes of sitting. guess my room is just hot in general.

water cool ur chair bro

get a mesh chair

Fill it with ice, duh.

op use white vinegar and water
in a spray bottle do 25% vinegar 75% water
alcohol and water isnt gonna do fucking shit you retard
yeah if you want to be that much of a snowflake where you need a cooled down chair, the only way you will achieve that is set up the innards of a freezer and run the coil thru the cushion.
fuck that, dont be a baby.
just use vinegar and water brah u can get it at dollar stores

i guess you could sit down for 2 minutes then stand for 5 minutes to let the heat escape the cushion. you want it cooled down all the time, right?

Get a new mesh or cloth chair and stop being a faggot.

fuck off, vinegar and water bitch
mesh for assholes and idiots

How much are you willing to pay?

maybe you could utilize the technology used in cooling a heatsink. it'd be cool if you could find a cpu cooler, but for people.

Lose some weight.

This + mesh chair

Buy an Aeron. The one time I'll recommend the damn thing because I find it pretty uncomfortable.

just sit around butt naked, you'll feel the breeze

stop being an obese fagg0t

Mesh chair idiot.
You will forget about sweaty ass forever

And when your room fan is on you can feel the wind on your back when reclined in it

Install blue rgb's as these will cool down the cushion

Do u remember those cold jelly packs from the freezer? Just go and find the biggest one that fits ur butt. cool it down, put it on chair - voila - super cooled butt for a couple of hours. you might getting urself a batch of it for muh swapping reasons.

thx me later.

I have the exact same chair

you need hard leather or cloth. The one you have right now is optimized for smoothness and not for coolness.

The least heat development will probably be on a metal chair with no cushion whatsoever. So - it's always a tradeoff.

this. install a water cooled mat into your chair and mount the radiator on the bottom rear.

has anyone tried this? It looks too good to be true.

>how do i make this feeling last for hours?
a mister that you've loaded a bunch of alcohol into if you want that specific feeling

otherwise yeah like other people are saying, get a mesh chair, just watch out for how cold your ass can get in winter

>alcohol reacts with air
>turns into vinegar
Literally how distilled vinegar is made. Distilled alcohol mixed with water and left out in the air.
Boy you must feel really dumb right now.

rub the alcohol on yourself

Put a fan blowing towards your legs and use baby powder on your ass/thighs. You'll feel cold and comfy. Plus no sweat.

Lose some god damn weight you fat fuck.

Thank me later

I got a herman Miller aeron. Very comfy and my ass is never hot or sweaty. Bought it used for 200 off of Craigslist

Why would I want beads up my ass???

I haven't seen those things in over 20 years

How to clean a leather chair?

feelsgoodman

>Get mesh chair
>Attach flexible tubing
>Attach pump
>Keep tank in one of the 6 soda can fridges
You now have a liquid cooled chair with a chiller.

Don't buy leather cleaners, they are useless and weak. Just get an all purpose cleaner like super clean from Walmart automotive section and dilute it in a spray bottle 10:1 on a damp microfiber towel then wipe dry with a dry towel

I only have water and soap...

Stop being poor

Im not that poor it is just that i dont have anything like super clean from Walmart automotive section near me.

For just a normal wipe down just do , I use a 50:50 ratio of 99% alcohol and distilled water personally but whatever works.

I knew the pajeets roaming this board would eventually turn out a decent piece of advice. God job rajesh

Ethanol you mean. Isopropanol would just develop peroxides.

Why not just sit naked?
Or are you some faggot that lives with his parents

Went out for a morning jog last Sunday and spotted a classic Aeron near the trash behind an office complex. Brought it back to my apartment, gave it a good wipedown, and currently shitposting sitting on it.
Best jogging trip ever.