I'm going to be spending the month of August in Finrand. Aalto University in Otaniemi. What can I expect...

I'm going to be spending the month of August in Finrand. Aalto University in Otaniemi. What can I expect? What do I need to know to adapt? I might also return from November to January.

just go to shower and be yourself

expect benis

is daily

>Otaniemi

Shit tier region come up to Rovaniemi instead.

>Rovaniemi
why dont you send him to kouvola straight away?

I don't even know where Kouvola is
Is this some ebin meme?

You dont wanna know

Fuck off we're full
Also expect horny beautiful finnish university girls to ravenously hunt for your dick. Try not to die from dehydration and having your pelvis crushed.

aalto university
>not full of assburgers

>implying you've ever been to uliuliopisto

Haven't even finished amis and i've been in 2. lol

U gonna get khan'd.

bring a down vest

In august:

>weather is probably quite good. (15-25 °C)

November to january:

>in november/december weather is going to be shitty (5°C and raining all the time)
>in january it gets colder, about -10- -15°C

What to expect:

People in the stores, bus etc. won't start the conversation, but they'll sure talk to you if you're the one taking the initiative

If you're going out, make sure you can handle the booze. The students in Otaniemi are mostly studying engineering (known as 'Teekkarit') and they're famous for their heavy drinking.

>Rovaniemi

Bitches will want you.
You will want to drink.

There won't be much else happening.

It's one of the best universities in the country. Don't except hot girls at the campus area, especially if you are studying anything engineering related. But go to a bar in Helsinki and i'm sure you will find Finnish slags.

>in november/december weather is going to be shitty (5°C and raining all the time)
>in january it gets colder, about -10- -15°C

Damn, that's actually not so bad. I expected -20- -30 like in Canada.

Are there chicks in Otaniemi? Is Tinder popular in Finland? Can I survive without knowing Finnish?

I'm actually Romanian, which is how I'm going to answer when they ask "where are you from". Is there some massive discrimination against Romanians in Finland? I love my homeland but hate the bullshit people project onto it. I could also pass as American because of my accent (gre up in Canada).

>Is there some massive discrimination against Romanians in Finland?

Lol no, only romanian related hated here are gypsies

No one knows anything else about romania except that that's where gypsies come from so avoid that landmine.

>I'm actually Romanian, which is how I'm going to answer when they ask "where are you from". Is there some massive discrimination against Romanians in Finland?
oh wow, i thought you had a chance

>Romanian

>ii2
i forgot about that site! jesus, it's been years

>Romanian
Eh just lie, as if people are going to interrogate you.

>rollo
>good

wew lad

Do you look like Jasmine Black?

Romanians are fine.

What's wrong with it?

it's fucking depressing
t. eri

Kotirosmo

>t. never been to the capital of lapland :^)

my grandma works there and lives a bit more up north in lapland
fuck off

>capital of lapland
There is literally nothing worth seeing outside southern finland, especially not in that junkie village

Its a shitty uni that pretends to be better than it is.

you will learn some finnish memeneering :D

>I'm actually Romanian
Oh my sweet summer child. You're going to get memed six ways till Sunday.