Germany - reaping what they sow

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673302/Leaked-German-sex-crime-report-confirms-surge-child-rapes-migrants.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3710274/Gang-Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar-threatening-exterminate-women-sluts.html

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/693680/refugee-rape-pensioner-eritrea-germany-cemetary-Iddenbueren
rp-online.de/panorama/deutschland/fluechtlinge-als-bademeister-gesucht-zu-wenig-aufsichtspersonal-aid-1.6133008
rue89.nouvelobs.com/rue89-eco/2013/03/12/la-fable-bidon-de-la-famille-rsa-qui-gagne-plus-que-la-famille-salariee-240493
volkskrant.nl/wetenschap/krijgt-een-bijstandsmoeder-echt-2-300-euro-per-maand~a4087620/
amp.twimg.com/v/1d9905fb-5975-4cfa-90ac-bf236cc7f63b
maximare.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are oppressed what do you expect?
i think its about time we western countries paid our reparations

and yes sometimes minorities do go a little bit overboard but again what can you expect, if my daughter was raped by a syrian refugee i wouldnt be too upset afterall we are the ones that destroyed his homeland and culture
and who knows maybe my children will one day couple with middle easterners and bring about a whole new culture of diversity and acceptance

i've spoken to germans about this

the narrative there is that is literally nothing stopping these migrants from enterring europe, because even if they're deported they will just try again and unless you want to shoot at them you can't stop them and shooting at them is beneath europe.

anyway, they say germany is the only country that seems to admit this and therefore is welcoming a fuckload in, if the other countries admitted it they could allot an amount of migrants that they take in to take the burden off germany but germany can't be bothered with that.

>instead of shitting up one country, let them shit up them all!

Does it really matter? German women are enjoying it anyway.

>the guy who did the church killings in france was arrested before for trying to join ISIS

the absolute madman

>DailyFAIL

express.co.uk/news/uk/693680/refugee-rape-pensioner-eritrea-germany-cemetary-Iddenbueren

>Refugee ‘rapes pensioner, 79, in German cemetery while she visited sister's grave’

lol, last year one of the first things we did in the Netherlands was ban refugees from swimming pools. They are only allowed in under supervision.

Last week in the news I read that Germany wanted to train rapefugees as lifeguards.

rp-online.de/panorama/deutschland/fluechtlinge-als-bademeister-gesucht-zu-wenig-aufsichtspersonal-aid-1.6133008

fucking terroristic shithole
I must move to Greece before they kill me.

I am Greek.

I am Greek.

I'm Greek, and so is my wife.

>please save me i am drowning!
>only if you admit that Allah is the one true God and that Mohammed (pbuh) was the last prophet

How inhumane you fucking nazis

>shooting them is beneath Europe

nah, western politicians are just pussified cucks, with "muh minority and refugee rights" NGOs holding them by the balls

May I say "kek"?

Is it appropriate in this situation?

they come beacuase germany gives them massive amounts of wellfare without any condition.

once the asylum process is done you get 800 euro per month no matter what you do. if you say you wont learn german and will never work and become a radical muslim you still get your 800 euros per month.

Probably. It's a free board.

That's how you start a civil war tbqh. Extremists will always be a minority, unless the Muslims feel threatened and go full BLM on us.

and for every child that sum is increased by 300 euro, his wife also gets 800 euro per month. then there is also subsidies for living, heating etc. etc.

there are many families in germany and austria that get 4000-5000 euro per month this way.

muslim, unemployed, 10 children, mercedes limousine... thats not an unusual sight here.

>doubt.png

We've had a story here about how a 2 children jobless family earns more than a working man on minimum wage - was proven to be utter bollocks.

It happens here. Especially single moms benefit from not working.

I don't think so. The figure was convincing, until you realised the working man in the family didn't apply for a lot of subsides.

Pic related for example is full of shit.

This is the true version
rue89.nouvelobs.com/rue89-eco/2013/03/12/la-fable-bidon-de-la-famille-rsa-qui-gagne-plus-que-la-famille-salariee-240493

reported for islamophobia comon guys it's 2016 :^)

Your meme game is weak.

there will be 3 billion people in subsaharian Africa only by 2050. And they won't have proper access to food, water or electricity. It's only beginning

A single mom with two children gets 2300 euros a month.

volkskrant.nl/wetenschap/krijgt-een-bijstandsmoeder-echt-2-300-euro-per-maand~a4087620/

"But Cologne lifeguard chief Berthold Schmitt believes there is a 'fundamental problem' for refugees in 6,000 indoor andoutdoor and school swimming pools in Germany.
He said: 'The 'new people', as we call them, have three problems: they speak no German, have no knowledge of German or European bathing culture, and most cannot swim.'
At least 20 refugees are reported to have drowned in Germany this year."

No shit Ahmed can't swim. His homeland is a fucking desert. There ain't no fucking water in Saudi Arabia.

So are you saying it isn't true then?

>believing those kind of projections

More like raping what they sow amirite?

Oops, I meant € 2.424,26 euros a month. + a months salary as vacation money once a year. + 4 weeks paid free days from welfare (lol?!)

The fertility rate in Niger is 7.6 children per woman

It's true, it's just that highlighting those crimes makes it seem disproportionate.

(yes, it also applies to HuffPo and MSBC).

Is mass opening of free shariah approved bathing pools with really deep water and skimping on life guards the ethical and silent way to get rid of unwanted muslims?

And it will substantially go down with humanitarian aid and feminism

At any right, there will be one point even hardcore leftists will refuse people. Their goal isn't the destruction of the white race pal.

But the article is reporting crimes. Why would they not focus on them?

You're too optimistic to be French

y'all seen this already

amp.twimg.com/v/1d9905fb-5975-4cfa-90ac-bf236cc7f63b

He is right dumbass. Check fertility rates of Africa before 2000 and the most recent ones. Before Niger's ratio was much more common.

Because those are simply news item. Either you cover them all. You won't cover any of the 44 murders a day in the USA on prime time.

You also shouldn't jump to conclusions and think in sophisms (one Muzzie did that, all Muzzies approve, we must kill all Muzzie to avoid murders).

How long will this go on? When will the Germans genocide the sandpeople?

Je dois prendre çà comme un compliment ou... ?

But that is exactly what we must do Muhammad

"Last week in Austria a 13-year-old girl said she was attacked by an immigrant man at a public baths.
But she kept changing her story and in the end admitted she made it up.
This was not the case in December last year, when a 10-year-old was raped in an Austrian swimming pool by an Iraqi migrant.
The asylum seeker, who had not had sex for four months, said it was a medical emergency when he raped the boy in a swimming pool changing room.
The 20-year-old, who had been taken to the Austrian swimming pool Theresienbad, pictured, to be taught how to integrate into his now community, was found guilty of serious sexual assault and rape of a minor and was sentenced to six years in jail."

>You won't cover any of the 44 murders a day in the USA on prime time.
44 would be a stretch, but the big ones get reported on all the time. Eg. shooting rampages, etc.
>You also shouldn't jump to conclusions and think in sophisms
I didn't do that, although I'll be honest, the word of Muslims on this subject is fairly irrelevant at this stage, Ahmed.

pool's closed!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

YARAK ÇÜK SİK

>They can grope and rape underwater.

These crimes have certain extraordinary factor that is relatively new to Europe. If you can prevent it on that stage, why not focus on it and stop it?

I sincerely feel bad for germans and germany. Every time italian tv interviews refugees and ask them "where do you want to go?" they all start shouting "GERMANY! GERMANY!"
Just give us a call, we stand with you

>bad for germans
they're still barbarians trying to destroy the civilization we've built
the pope should call a crusade on them

>Italy
>standing with germany

I hope they learned about your ways

Please link something other than the dailymail. They've been known to lie too much for my liking.

We had a bunch of rapes and abuses on one day last weak at in my city. they even choked the "Pool watch" guy for interfering.

It's not a Northern African problem. It's a Syrians and Iraquies. So I guess it's a general muslim problem.
They target mainly girls between 7 and 13 .
Are all Arabs pedophile?

It's this bath
maximare.com/

My eight year old daughter is training for swimming competitions overthere (also my son but he is 17)
Now parents take turn to help the trainer to keep the children save from muslims.

We should get rid of democracy and leave the UN as fast as possible. It's not even funny anymore. The Allies were all wrong.

>We should get rid of democracy
it hasn't been a democracy since 1933

It's what the Allies call it. I just don't want to have it. It doesn't fit for Germany.

We should have the victims families have it's way with Angel Angela.
We should treat the leftists together with the muslims. No difference should be made.

Do you know a good manufacturer of ovens?

I bet we will have two sided news reports about burning Arabs in the near future. I can allready imagine the media and their tears...

Keep calm and join the Crusade!

>Muslims-storm-nudist-pool-Germany-yelling-Allahu-Akbar

Top banter, Germany, keep it going!

t. Hume

>storm female nudist pool
>shout insults at the sluts and threaten with death

But this sounds exactly like people from /r9k/ would do if they ever got out?

Godmmit, not all Moderates Muslims are that in the sense of the Muslim Brotherhood, you fascist scum

In Germany it's better to be raped and killed than to be called a Nazi. That's how it is.

We also know that if we would stop tolerating everything and lash out, the rest of the world would start calling us Nazi again sooner or later to blackmail us.

>Keep calm and join the Crusade!

Kek, thanks for the laugh user

If you want my opinion ISIS is in panic mode and order all possible terrorists to attack. They know they are losing the battles and want more blood in Europe either out of spite and to trigger repressions against Muzzies and convince some lost guys to join their ranks.

shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

how can i get in on that ill even learn your phlegm language