You must choose between one of these two companies for a software engineer position

You must choose between one of these two companies for a software engineer position

the pay and location are the same

picking neither is not an option

which do you pick and why?

Install Gentoo

not an answer

Install Gentoo

Install Gentoo

install gentoo

facebook is shit-tier. Retarded question.

install gentoo

INSTALL GENTOO
N
S
T
A
L
L

G
E
N
T
O

Install Gentoo

It's the only answer.

Work for Terry

Google because I think they have a more solid future and do more interesting things. Facebook has run its course.

Also Facebook has ridiculous open offices and Google has more perks.

Working at either sounds like a big shit sandwich though.

Neither. They're both cancerous SJW shitholes full of trannies, fags and other degenerates. Pick a company with normal people in it and a company that's not censoring the internet and suppressing the freedom of expression.

accept position at both, immediately take sick leave at both, collect as much PTO as i can before anyone finds out

Not even a question. Facebook is and will always be a social platform. Google branches out to sub genres and ever-growing.

fpbp

Google. Then I destroy their servers from the inside and get myself fired.

google cause at least I'd use the software my company makes (willingly or not)

is this a joke? who would be "tempted" to join facebook instead of google?

Google. The time I spent working as a contractor on a couple Google-X projects was challenging, fun, and paid well.

Google

Also, grow up.

Facebook because PHP is my favorite language

Which has better insurance plan?
Which has better hours?
Which has better work laptop?
Which has better chair?
Does either offer an office?

>I'm sorry, but those are questions an old person would ask
>I don't think you'll be a good "cultural fit"
>We're really looking for someone in their 20s
>Who is willing to work 65-80+ hours a week
>For what is basically two low wage salaries in SF
>You will probably need to live in the back of a truck in the parking lot
>and older people aren't really down with that
>and you're probably too old to get into beer pong Wednesdays

You do realize that you would get taken to criminal court for that?

You do realize there are several backups for the servers across the world and even if you manage to destroy one entire location you wouldn't really do that much damage and just get thrown in the jail?

Neither, Install Gentoo

this but unironically

Google, at least they create decent products. Does facebook have anything else going for it?

Wipe company and install Gentoo
>gentrification of social media complete

Goolag is better that shitbook cuck network in my opinion

ootneG llatsnI

Google, of course. Multiple products, engineering, and let's face it, someone's got to rule the world.

captcha: heavy acces

I cannot see the appeal of working for Facebook

Gentoo needs to be Install
Install needs to be Gentoo

Facebook. I do not use Facebook products. My employer couldn't spy on me through my use of their shit.

Google. They have a more viable future other than data mining off a shitty website.

Google. So I can see where they hide all their information on me.
Also, because it's the only botnet that will win.

If I had to pick, Facebook because they probably have less security and I won't have to try as hard when I go shoot the place up

this

I'd rather work with the company that produced react and reason than the one responsible for angular and go. Honestly, google culture is nauseating, but I would work for the company that would most quickly get me to a comfortable retirement.

not an argument

Google is evil, but at least it has at least a few competent people working there, you can potentially learn something there.

Facebook is evil and shit at the same time. Peoples' skills there are Placebo-Tier at best.

Neither.

Google without a doubt.
I can imagine smart people working there on projects such as boringssl and chromium or even golang

google ofc. facebook has no perspective

I would not want to work for G***le. I suspect they are linked to Chinese spying, because they censor YouTube much like the CCP would. Their campus seems to be some twisted idea of a "luxury" concentration camp.

Google, so I can work with mootykins

is this the new gentoo thread

Google, but for X.

Normal companies that don't have sjw's are full of old arabs, indians and chinese tho.
T. Dad works in nokia bell labs

Install gentoo

Facebook has literally nothing of value. Google has several useful services.

>Shit v Botnet
They are both bad,but google has more innovative children Companies.

>you have beer pong Wednesdays? Okay I'm in

Google, because Facebook's offices are basically a gigantic open plan warehouse.

every time i've visited a Facebook office it's seemed like the Something Wicked This Way Comes version of the Google office
>Nobody likes what The Facebook does...but it just keeps on doing it!...

The fuck is gentoo ? Should I be looking into it?

It's like arch but harder also google loves it.

I would probably install gentoo. Oh, wait, i already have it
installed.

I would work fo-

Install Gentoo

screenfetch

google appears to be less cancerous as an employer

The thread will be dead by the time he compiles it

Google. Because their services are more useful. I can live without both, but living without Facebook wouldn't make my life any different.

Facebook boomed till 2015: btrfs with MySQL, HHVM and OpenStack are the ideas of crazy engineers who have unlimited budget at their disposal. Today it appears they don't talk much about their graph network or face/voice recognition. While it's good for their public image (people would be shocked), I feel like they're stagnating. So I'd choose Google or Tencent.

>picking neither is not an option
Suicide, then
>which do you pick and why?
because fuck them, that's why

i would ssh into it and screenfetch but it is powered off in my house.

>Choose Facebook
>First day I'm there I head straight to the server room and unplug everything while it's still running, then destroy the cooling system
>Watch their stocks plummet to shit because the website isn't up and the servers might be fucked

Install Gentoo.

Make your own life changing decisions, faggot.

I'd pick Google because they've done less damage to society

neither, installing gentoo would be far better

Google, much more future proof than jewbook, which is slowly collapsing.

They have multiple serverfarms in multiple places with multiple backups. They are already thinking ahead of you.

>picking neither is not an option
It is. And it is the best one.

not an option

Google because Facebook and Facebook software fucking sucks arse

install funtoo

commit sodoku

The only good thing about Google is that there data mining is top notch and way ahead of everyone else which is why Google is the only viable search engine. In every other area Google is a complete fuck up. They did not develop Android, they bought it, and they offer nothing new or special to mobile. They have totally failed in social networking and providing useful web apps. If youre not doing data science then Google is a dead end job and only good as a place to meet people for making startups.

Facebook has huge potential but are not using it and so are on a decline. If I did web stuff I might try working at Facebook just to see what their culture is like, if I dont like their management then its another dead end job.

Google because I hate Facebook

Google obviously. At least they try to create new useful products and use their botnet as means to finance these projects.

FB is just a data mining service.

A greedy jew or a cock swallowing curry nigger. I'd honestly pick the curry nigger.