So New York City is installing these towers and wont say what they are for. What do you think they are for?

So New York City is installing these towers and wont say what they are for. What do you think they are for?

newyork.cbslocal.com/2017/09/27/mysterious-metal-towers/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvuzlDnFsik
youtube.com/watch?v=uHQZNNajxOk
ny.curbed.com/2017/9/26/16369674/mta-bridge-tunnel-tower-cost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prolly some kinda anti-riot sonic sound device.

They're freedom towers. Basically, if you're a true real American you have nothing to hide™, nothing to fear®. Honestly though, maybe some sort of WiFi enhancing device?

well thats horrifying, good thing they look pretty flimsy. Wonder how long it takes for someone to knock one down.

Looks like angled for cameras but could be them bullet shot detection things.

Jewish death ray

lighting for formula E night race

clearly led flood lights

These were approved by trump personally, while the MAGApedes cheer and cry tears of joy

Ameriniggers are subhuman and cucked beyond redemption

>100 million project for a small area
>flood lights
Lmao

Fake cell phone towers?

Are those leds or infrared?

looks like some bright LED floodlights

maybe they some bright strobe lights, that along with the sonic speakers could induce nausea and make you stop rioting.

but would Homeland fund anti-riot stuff? Isn't that more a local PD thing?

Depends, for NYC i can certainly see it.

DHS is about protecting the nation and it's assets, NYC is certainly one of the top priorities.

Guys you are all getting it wrong. It's obviously a governmental monument to praise vaping.

the most obvious answer to me is license plate scanners
considering where they are placing them.

those are probably LED flood lights
"but at night, it lights up pretty nice"
youtube.com/watch?v=pvuzlDnFsik

the problem I see is that it looks like some of the "scanners" are pointing perpendicular to the road.

It is a fucking scam, it is mysterious looking because it is not designed to do anything technical, the big metal mesh base is not good for anything other than looking "high tech", it is not a housing either because no access panel and not waterproof, the big led flood lights towers uses big aluminimum posts but don't even protect the wire with sleeve, the led flood lights don't even light up or give good coverage, the light placement isn't even focused on anything, it is just a 360 degree fuck-you-i-am-impressive design with no purpose, it is even placed between two different types of roads so none of the lamps are designed for either, it is a PSYOP monument that is meant to look the part but anyone with a little bit of engineering knowledge will tell you it is pure design wank that cannot be for anything. Look at that 1 inch thick metal plate city crest with it's own little stick out light. It is a fucking scam, find out who the security company is and perhaps you will find the answer.

disco lights so they can party all night like the 70s

VAPE NATION
-black power sign-

These are stations for measuring Airquality, we currently have simmilar stations installed in my city.

This. If those were anything serious they'd also have 10$ placates telling don't loiter around or don't touch them instead of that over the top crest.

Also:
>Lobby guy spent one milli
>Gov official two gov millis to grease buddies
>Construction company builds these for three
>Gov pays a hundred milli
>Vape

could be li-fi system

seeing as there's been multiple threads on this subject and nobody with a fair quality camera has ever taken a photo, i believe it's some kind of sponsored "viral" social media campaign

IT'S LITERALLY JUST FLOOD LIGHTS YOU DUMB ASSES

These are wifi and bluethoot trackers

air quaiiliy towers.

>smog gets too much
>sound alert.

fatties now have to walk
hahahahahahaha

That article sucks, can we have any update on this LED s tower, air quality check, vape nation symbol, wifi, fiber optics, water flow?

>MTA chaiman Joe Lhota said the towers include 'fiber optics necessary for those Homeland Security items'.

kebab sniffers

5g cell towers, goddamn u guys retarded

Those would be shittiest fucking floodlights there ever was if those actually were floodlights. I'll go with vape.

your cunt is just too poor to install anything

literally meme towers that emit memes to make you feel cozy and nice

Memes projected on sidewalk, microphones picking up memetics and precision directed speakers mumbling AI generated memespeak to your ears. I'd pay hundred milli of taxpayer money for that.

these towers were installed by the defense and they will make you sick and tired if you ever become a problem

Acoustic gunfire sensors.

youtube.com/watch?v=uHQZNNajxOk

ny.curbed.com/2017/9/26/16369674/mta-bridge-tunnel-tower-cost
>Previously the MTA had suggested that the towers merely served a design purpose and were a unifying element between the city’s bridges and tunnels. Later, after investigations conducted by government watchdog Reinvent Albany, and Politico, the MTA changed its tune.
>The agency said the towers served a security purpose and hosted cameras and traffic monitoring systems.

they can already do that with cell towers since microwaves cause micro-twitches in your ear that generate sound

but i only like suicide memes