What laptop do you use Sup Forums and what do you use it for?

What laptop do you use Sup Forums and what do you use it for?

Other urls found in this thread:

slickdeals.net/f/10601432-lenovo-yoga-700-2-in-1-11-6-fhd-ips-touch-m5-6y54-8gb-ram-256gb-ssd-wifi-ac-win10h-480-with-f-s?src=SiteSearchV2Algo1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking your dad

ThinkPad X230.

I use it for everything. It's currently my only computer and will be so for as long as this is decently fast.

i need a new one

same

some acer that isnt even 1080p it was just on a big discount sale on amazon. use it for school stuff, traveling, programming sometimes but the shit resolution is a bummer

2015 MacBook Pro. It's a work laptop but my fuck is it ever nice. I get 7 hours of battery running multiple Chrome tabs, multiple terminals open with Vim/ssh/etc. plus a couple of IDEs/programs: VS Code, MS RDP, Slack, IntelliJ

Shit just works and its fast as fuck. Internal storage makes this thing fly.

Acer 4220 and shitposting on Sup Forums

Me too just missed out on a dell 11 3000 sale could've gotten the pentium one for 425 dollary doos
Considering the m3 model now but its an extra 270 but is supposed to be more battery friendly

2014 13" mbp
I shitpost on reddit and make shitty python 'programs'

Thinkpad T60, perfect for on the go work and costs less than a hard drive. It's pretty /comfy/

ThinkPad T440p, as main computer with docking station + two external monitors.

The i7 4800MQ + 1080p IPS screen make it an awesome all-rounder.

you have to go back

ThinkPad E560
Literal trash, and the LCD is turning yellower by the day. Gotta replace it.
Anyone have any suggestions? My requirements:
- not 1366x768
- good battery life
- hybrid graphics

x220

Thinkpad T430
I don't like it because of the screen but I don't know what to replace it (the laptop) with. Everything seems to have good and bad sides.

2015 mbp for work

Panasonic CF-52, 8Gb ram, 120Gb ssd, car charger, BT mouse

Desktop is too comfy for serious work so I use this thing when I have to force myself to actually do something productive.

X220 running GNU/Linux

The irony of it is that the quintessential Sup Forums shitposting machine is actually quite useful for my work

T470s , for work, to control other machines, to write software, to learn.
running arch

I use a T420 with the Alienware M14x R2 panel mod. Shitposting, eroge and watching YouTube mostly. I basically treat it like a Chromebook that can run VNs.

ThinkPad W530

work.

i use asus dont know model (removed sticker)
8 gb ram
256 ssd
i5-4210u
geforce 820m(not in use)

web browsing,music,vlc,freenet+i2p node, uni

Surface Book - Programming, Browsing and Notes.

>W530
Do want

I use a desktop with a couple of monitors to keep an eye on things.

>Asus Zenbook

I use it for note taking, programming, and everything else for school. It's my on the go laptop, and honestly I couldn't be happier with it. It's light and ultra portable, something that I value when on the go. Hasn't let me down in any aspect yet.

slickdeals.net/f/10601432-lenovo-yoga-700-2-in-1-11-6-fhd-ips-touch-m5-6y54-8gb-ram-256gb-ssd-wifi-ac-win10h-480-with-f-s?src=SiteSearchV2Algo1

is this deal worth getting?

>MacBook Pro 2015
>Webdev at work

>Chromebook at home for fappan

why is he not on Sup Forums?

some 2016 hp pavilion 2in1 notebook i got for half price. use it mainly to browse the chans, stream sport and watch youtube vids in my spare time at university.

Xiaomi Air 13"
For uni (computer science)

Desktop at Home for everything

ThinkPad t450s with you ips display and Samsung ssd. The keyboard is great, battery life is awful (6 hrs at best ), the screen could be better. Overall, I like it. Use it for taking notes in class and some light android dev.

I have 4 laptops.
Now using a Thinkpad R51, programming (learning), games, and stuff. And now a bringh to life a Thinkpad 600.

Other laptops are an Asus (shitty) and a XO

Dell Inspiron 13-7348
I use it for college mostly Excel and word. It's pretty comfy to use folder up when I'm on the school shuttle.

W541
mobile recording

6 year old rv520, i wont buy anything better until it stops working, even if its my only device
Sorted by most used: shitposting, chinese cartoons, doing school work at home

Asus GL502VM, because price.

i7 7700HQ
16GB RAM
GTX1060 3GB
1080p gsync panel
500GB NVMe SSD / 1tb hdd

Price was the reason. $350 as an open box special from a place I used to work. When I get bored with it I can sell it and make money.

Asus ROG