Why do yanks eat steak with ketchup?

Why do yanks eat steak with ketchup?

Other urls found in this thread:

ifitweremyhome.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't, I think my brother has in the past. I need to slap some sense into that kid.

Because they have shit quality """""meat"""" filled with estrogen and cancer inducing shit to make them more femminie.

It tastes like shit so they have to pour ketchup on it to make it somewhat tasty and eatable.

Thanks

I love it when 3rd worlders talk about quality

You don't know what you're talking about.
Our meat is higher quality than yours because it's natural.

And in many examples America is more Third World than Poland LMAO

NO CULTURE
O

C
U
L
T
U
R
E

he's not wrong though. US produces some excellent meat, really god tier but its average meat quality is appalling.

American food is noticeably subpar compared to European equivalents. American chocolate, for example, doesn't taste like chocolate at all. I've had chocolate from France, Belgium, Poland and from elsewhere, yet the American brands just taste awful. It's like you're all trying to create your own recipes as opposed to sticking with the tried and true methods.

Also, American mustard is more like pickled sauce than anything else. Polandbro is spot on about the meat too, but to be fair, American meat is still cooked better than French meat.

America is literally the undisputed champion of food.

>my opinion is fact

The rest of Europe stopped thinking like that since the 1700s m8. Just goes to show how young America is as a nation.

My country could rape yours in a war. You are below me.

>Brit talking about food like he has some type of authority
Brit food is shit, that's why you have to import Pooinloos to cook for you

This wew. Everyone in this thread BTFO

yep, we have the whole world by the balls lmao.

Your country wouldn't have existed without us. Remind me how the Vietnamese made a laughing stock of your army?

>by the balls
In your country I think it's spelt "cojones"

You are literally below me yuropoor. Do not disrespect your master.

>wooden teeth
opinion discarded

My country could rape yours in a war. You are below me.

>63% white

Disgusting
But I must admit it is tasty.

>yuropoor

Comparing Britain to Europe is like comparing an eagle to a flock of pigeons. We ruled the world. We tore nations apart and forced them to bow to our Majesty.

We have history. We have made our impact on the world. We have forged new nations. We have made our language the lingua franca of the entire planet.

You are nothing but backward colonials to us. We laugh at your pitiful attempt to emulate us. We laugh at your subpar adaptions of our greatest works of entertainment and literature. White Americans of British descent are the niggers of the Anglo people.

Unlike you, we don't have to shake our dick to the world to make a point. We made our point to the world before you existed as a nation. We are content with our accomplishments. The Empire deserves a few centuries of rest.

You're the most unruly of our children. You think the world owes you something, yet the world hates you for what you are; a deformed caricature of civilization. A parody of society.

Hail Britannia, my colonial friend. Hail Britannia.

nice, subtle, I like it, here, have this (You)

America is more 3rd world than many European countries, but Poland is not one of them.

And you're judging this by what?
Your hatred towards us?

You've never been here.

AMERICA BTFO

>that low birthrate
Czech why?

really makes you think

can you share page link?

ifitweremyhome.com/

This Britbro says it all.

Steak must be with mayonnaise

Because ketchup is fucking delicious, i put that shit on everything.

Wait aren't you the child of France because of Normandy?

salt is the best faggots

Wait, isn't France the child of Germany because of Clovis?

Our beef isn't too bad. Our pork and chicken suck though.

France and Britain are both of Rome's children kiddo

>the britbro actually responds to the "yuropoor" meme
>its to shit on all other european countries and try to look better himself

Rome is of Etruscan origin

Oh, please.

Every eastern European seems to eat their steak well-done, and act as though consuming a medium-rare one is a death sentence. "Quality" beef right there.

They don't. You'd be looked at as a weirdo or a kid for doing that.

Nice

Eat your salty dog Kim.

youtube.com/watch?v=7hqYGHZCJwk

i dont get the appeal of undercooked beef
its harder to chew and doesn't taste good