My friend currently has a Samsung Galaxy On 5...

My friend currently has a Samsung Galaxy On 5, but she's been talking about how she wanted a new phone so I was thinking about surprising her with a new phone this Christmas. Basically, I was wondering if there were any substantial upgrades I could make from the On 5 with a $150~200 budget. I prefer to buy new products, but if there are any good smartphones that typically run in that price range I might consider buying used. Do you think you guys can help me out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eAwuK61QzHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope this is b8

>friend
>she
if you wanna get out of the friendzone buy her drinks and fuck her. buying a thousand phones won't work

nice bait

Don't waste money on her

What carrier are you on? Chinese phones such as the xiaomi redmi note 4 offer considerably better value for money then other phones but may not work on some us networks. Try used phones from 1-2 years ago, I.e try and get a s6, z5 etc

Steal her panties then sell them until you aren't poor

You could get a iphone se at that price. Besides that Moto E4, Moto E4 plus, ZTE Blade V8 pro, Honor 6x are pretty good Android options.

You don't spend hundreds of dollars on a girl who is just your friend you cucklord.

t. Mega cuck
Give her a hug for Christmas what are you a virgin?

You need a lot more money and gifts to buy her heart.

You're better off giving her the cash.
If you make a major purchase for someone else, you risk them not liking it. Grils are exceptionally difficult because they don't clearly voice what they want.

Plus, y'know, she's a friend and not a girlfriend.

Honor 6X
Moto G5
Moto E4 Plus
Maybe Xiaomeme Note 4X
Other than that you could find used iPhones or flagship Samsung's of yesteryear if she prefers Samsung

Cuck

Unless you buy her a note 8, she's just going to think you're a poorfag with no money trying to get in her panties.

If you buy her a note 8, she'll just think you're trying to get in her panties.

breh

>beta orbiter detected

I'm in the same position as you. Currently waiting for black friday to get her a Zoom 3.

3gb/32gb variant is $329 on amazon right now.

Join me, maybe?

>if it has a vagina you have to stick your dick in it

Depends. A ~$200 phone isn't as big of a deal as getting a note 8 on a lease for her or a car. My rule of thumb is: gifts up to $200 if you especially like someone as a friend but nothing more.

>tfw she'll just use the phone to send pics of vajajay to her Chad
>Even the phone is cucking me

Then ask her out you mong.

Or are you that pussy asshole that thinks he can get pussy by being being nice and sees all girls as cum dumpsters?

Holy shit you're a real life cuck
It's amazing

>implying this isn't OP's theme song rn

What's a good gift for my wife's son? I'm thinking maybe the Lego Deathstar?

>t. "nice guy" who can't even talk to another girl and expects to get their dick sucked if they do something as simple open a door for one.

>implying this isn't your theme song rn

You know what's really sad? A manipulative prick like you could be drowning in pussy but won't ever make it to 1st base because you can't even do the bare minimum and actually talk to girls.

>protip: female friends lead to better conversational skills with females in general

Jesus I don't even know why I'm having this conversation with you losers. I've already dated many girls and have friends to hang out with during the holidays instead of spending all day long on the computer shitposting on a cantonese candle dildo forum.

Holy shit have you even had sex before?