I just found out that our 50% nigger states have a higher standard of living compared to some European countries...

I just found out that our 50% nigger states have a higher standard of living compared to some European countries. Yuropoors are literally below niggers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Standard of living doesn't equal quality of life.
Your medical bills are enormous, you have 0 weeks of vacation every year and suffer crime at the hands of coons.

No, you are literally below a nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_inequality-adjusted_HDI

At least the average American bloke is on par with Poland.

My country could rape yours in a war. You are below me.

Then why did you have to get liberated by The Netherlands?

not an argument

Stupid weak dumb yuropoors. You are literally irrelevant.

Are you so insecure about your country that you are spending your time looking up meaningless statistics?

Here's one for you:

Your median wealth per adult is lower than Slovenia an Greece.

Your country is smaller than a state with 500k people in it. Shut up.

t. Marcus "Former Egyptian King" De Shaun

My country stretches over two continents.

My dick stretches your mom's two holes

My country IS a continent. Everyone else BTFO lmao

Oceania is the continent.

>Australian education

In USA we learn that it's a continent. The USA gets to decide if it is. Not some irrelevant yurocuck

which better sand niggers or hardcore niggers?

The Netherlands discovered Australia. So we get to name it.

I'm sorry the USA hasn't achieved anything worthy of note, but you can't just go leeching off the achievements of others.

>let me tell you about your own country
haha righto m8

continent
/ˈkɒntJnənt/
noun
any of the world's main continuous expanses of land (Europe, Asia, Africa, North and South America, Australia, Antarctica).

Can't hear you from the moon

Are you guys still pretending to be on the moon?

Wait if Australia was founded by Dutch, why do they have a British cuck stamp on their flag?

The British enjoy sloppy seconds.

The Dutch didn't settle here. They landed on the west coast where it's basically a desert and fucked off again. Australia was known as New Holland for a while though.

Did you know Zealand is a place is the Dutch land, that's how new Zealand got its name. They both have similar terrain

Zeeland is a bit of a forgotten part of the Netherlands.
Just like New Zealand is a forgotten part of Australia.

Why is it a forgotten part of Netherlands?

Well, the Netherlands is very regionalistic. With Frisians in the north. Farmers in the east. Catholics in the South. Holland with The Hague, Amsterdam and Rotterdam and such in the west.

But nobody ever mentions or thinks about Zeeland.

AusGODS

Fucking children.

Go take another niggers cock up your arse.

Actually new guinea is on the australian continent :^)

We still have some commie stuff like free healthcare, free education and 28 days of vacation + 15 of official state celebrations but niggest midlle wage - 450/month$.

>Russian
>We

Yep, Moscow is the capital of the Universe!

Btw when state propaganda blaming degenerative west full of faggots, two main horrors of west is a PAID ambulance and PAID education.