Why does everyone that programs for a job or educational sources always look so fucking tired

Why does everyone that programs for a job or educational sources always look so fucking tired
Does becoming proficient at coding truly fuck up your sleep schedule as much as it seems like it does?

How tired are you right now Sup Forums?

>Why does everyone that programs for a job or educational sources always look so fucking tired
go ask them

>How tired are you right now Sup Forums?
6/10, still going biking in a bit

I'm really sleepy about to hit the hay. I thought it would be 2 am but it's nearly 6

>Why does everyone that programs for a job or educational sources always look so fucking tired
Causality can go one of two ways.

It's 7AM, you tell me.

its probably the bluelight from the screen that fucks up your sleep schedule and makes it really easy to justify staying up much longer than you should

Monitors with only red light when?

Im in my final year of a software engineering degree and i cant remember the last time i wasnt tired and or stressed

they don't exercise, they eat shit and they don't sleep enough

this was me until this past year, cardio and limiting soda really helped

i wonder the same. would it even be possible?

Leighton?

I'm so tired

of course it would be, it would just look like shit

with a normal job, you only focus on that
with a programming job, you
>do your job
>have to learn more to do your job
>learn business stuff related to your job
>do other shit like play vidya, jack off or be a normal fag

This, reacting my master thesis plus
Fucking kills you man.
Apart from thatl, I'm a teacher at another uni and kinda have a good time there. Some basic programing and microcontroller classes so it's cool I think.

And I'm not tired (maybe 2 or 3 out of 10) but with constant headaches, probably produced by the stress.

this

its so fucking exhausting
>got my first job as a programmer
>on interview told i know only c++
>oh ok, there, learn sql and c# till next week
>did it, got hiered
>now i have to learn business logic and system is so big i don't even feel like i learn something at all, and im here for 3 months already.

worst part is that i don't even want to learn that shit but i think first programming job experience is very important so i have to sit there for about year or two

Not very, it's almost 14:00 and I didn't get to work until 10:30

just "redshift -O 1000" or adjust your f.lux
there's probably good reasons about why we can't set 0K for tempature, but I have no interest in this

they are specially chosen betas who will cuck to mr shekelburg and his ever changing demands

gotta ship this feature last week guys, hope you didn't have plans this weekend

oh by the way, train in these three indians, they'll be doing your job next quarter

I've been up for 24 hours, and I'm about to be up for 24 more.

what are oled monitors

a lot of people in programming usually get so occupied with work that that they forget/neglect to look after themselves, go to gym, relax, eat good food etc

there's no such thing as 'tired'. that's just a lack of caffeine or amphetamines.

You have to learn more shit in literally any technical job, programmers aren't special

xD epic dude

>Just got made redundant from a job that was taking up most of my nights, weekends and was giving me sleepless nights.
Feels good, man. Market for my type of work looks good, worked it out that I've got six months easy for rent, living etc. Haven't slept this well in over a year.

ik the feels user.

>being tired
Time to hit up Rajeshjapajeet and get some modafinil.

Program on e-ink screens, what else you need that to see the code, you can debug and test out on an actual screen.

Alternative is every 20 minutes rise up and fix your eyes for 5 minutes on the most distant object and analyze it for that time it relaxes your eyes and resets you.. but that's annoying as fuck to do and might break your creativity spike.