Picking your fights in tech culture poorly

Why do people fail to pick reasonable fights in tech culture?

>See a thread on twitter indicating possible bad/abusive behavior in an important tech space.
>Dig deeper.
>All this is over a user named "ItchyJunk"
>facepalm

Post it on your facebook account brah.

This e-celeb shit belongs there.

someone post the recent sperg outs in NodeJS/NPM land

NPM is basically a wing of Antifa at this point.

that's nothing.

the goal is to show goyim like you the drama and scare anyone away from offensive content

That is very triggering for huehuehues

triggered = following the rules

Must be a special kind of cognitive dissonance, developed by browsing Sup Forums all night, get a life.

sage

Women never have an itch near their vagina?
You learn something new every day.

They may, but they're not stupid enough to make a username about it...

How do we know this "ItchyJunk" isn't a female?
Or do we also know that women are incapable of making silly usernames?

don't you know? females are perfect and would never ever do something retarded as using a dumb username

>How do we know this "ItchyJunk" isn't a female?
because only a guy would be this retarded, probably thought it was funny or something, but it comes off weird

>because only a guy would be this retarded
Oh okay, so females are incapable of making silly usernames.
You learn multiple new things every day!

>females are perfect and would never ever do something retarded as using a dumb username

Cognitive dissonance, have you considered a self-lobotomy?

>so females are incapable of making silly usernames.

This level of head-fuckery is only found in BPD patients. Kid, just stop.

You just claimed that only a “guy” would come up with a username like that, which exposes your flagrant sexism and misogyny. Women are just as capable of making crude jokes, shitlord. user’s not crazy for pointing out your hypocrisy, anyone who’s not blinded by your bias can see it.

Why can't women just fucking fit into communities they want to participate in?

>oh there's someone doing something i don't like? he has to go!
vs
>oh there's someone doing something i don't like, guess i should just ignore it or something
fucking spoiled cunts expecting the world to just bend to their every whim.

Genetically there are only two genders for the Homo Sapien Sapiens species. Therefore if you believe otherwise you are a fucking subhuman retard that suffered one genetic mutations too many for whatever reason.

Is this what our grandfathers built the Western civilization for? So we have to debate whether there are two genders with untermensch imbecile cucks?

>doesn't realize the obvious as fuck sarcasm
do you perchance have autism?

>I was pretending to be retarded

Your mom should be ashamed for raising such a fuckwit.

Genetically there are two sexes, but socially and mentally gender is on a spectrum.
At least that's what some psychologists and sociologist are claiming, but besides failed experiments (Dr Money), false claims (ie: there was a tribe in South America/Africa/Asia were people could choose their gender; but never actually prove this) and simple theories; I've never really seen any actual proof about this "gender spectrum."

>.br
UMA DELICIA

Where can I buy a crystal ball so I too can know the gender of someone from their online handle?

>crystal ball so I too can know the gender of someone from their online handle?

Trust me, women don't have junk to talk about... anatomy 101 if you went to high school.

sex is male/female
gender is trans/hetero/a/homosexual
so shouldn't we call "traps" trans males and use "he"? Their sex stays and so their pronouns, only gender changes.

.bro looks weird, they made a good decision.

BR? HEUHEUEHUEHUEHUE

>so shouldn't we call "traps" trans males and use "he"? Their sex stays and so their pronouns, only gender changes.

Yes.

I told you guys Rust was one of those fly by night meme languages that normies just eat up and destroy, due to the low barrier of entry. Here we are. RIP.

you are pathetically humorless aren't you?

(you)

sjw cancer is spreading

>gender is trans/hetero/a/homosexual
???

SOPA

Hetero and homosexual isn't a gender. It's a sexual preference. Trans shouldn't be considered a gender since it describes the person is changing it's physical appaerance to match it's gender.

Just don't write programs in baby languages and you wont encounter SJWs

fuckin stupid. just tell the guy to put some FrontLine on his balls and be done with it.

This. Why didn't someone just call a dermatologist months ago?

Not really though.

>Rust
>low barrier of entry
what did he mean by this?

>Trust me, women don't have junk to talk about... anatomy 101 if you went to high school.

So women never have cheeky usernames?

Women never refer to their genitalia as junk either?

Brazil?
Gibe money please!
Mordekaiser ez numero uno!!!
huehuehue
huehuehue
huehuehue

>ItchyJunk changed nick to PussyOdor

So Rust is a SJW language?

>"Why do people fail to pick reasonable fights in tech culture?"
>Continues to pick an unreasonable fight
The irony.

>There is zero chance itchyjunk is a woman

Very problematic

(You)

>machine learning
You deserve it for going into a Reddit meme field.

As no native English speak "ItchyJunk" first time know these begin insult.

As always feminist search something complains and put in power position using CoC.

>ItchyJunk is problematic
>ScrapJunk is not problematic
>ItchyChair is not problematic
some people should not be allowed to go online before they can function in society without spazing out their autismo onto others. words online mean nothing, dont like them fuck off back to the retarded safe space you came from instead of harassing others with your mental illnesses

i think its time for use to promote our own code of conduct
and if someone tries to impose one of those things we just say

>ups we already have one

also the code of conduct will be satire until its not satire.