Thank you, Russia

Thank you, Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-UuhRfqzLns?t=114
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9527534
valuewalk.com/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-world-war-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=hvSqALeBvUM
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trump-campaign-debt-fec-loans/488183/
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing
google.com/amp/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/492965/?espv=1
tass.ru/en/politics/844947
inquisitr.com/3342943/donald-trump-russia-connection/
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/vladimir_putin_has_a_plan_for_destroying_the_west_and_it_looks_a_lot_like.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone needs to know how corrupt that foundation is, no matter who digs up dirt.

Wow Russia really wants Trump to win for some reason

whats this thing about ?

well if you have 3 thousand hours in front of you, you can go to wikileaks and read the links. There's even a search field where you can type anything you want!

>and read the links
the *leaks

Trump is very weak on foreign policy and wants to let Russia be the dominant power of Europe

Maybe because Trump said he'd work with improving relations while Hilary is a lying cunt

nope
It's just that he shares some values with Putin : being a man, being a patriot, traditional values

the values of the EU and Hillary are : free trade laissez-faire, homosex, femininity, internationalism, consumerism, c.u.c.k.ery

>Trump openly advocated scaling back or leaving NATO
>some reason

Trump literally wants to leave NATO, that is why Putin wants him to win

my life is a nightmare, I'm curious to see what happens when Putin invades germany and france. Can't be worse that the Eurabia we have now, t/b/h.

Burn her campaign down Russia.

>one wants WW3
>the other wants to work together against ISIS

Hmm that does make you think

(Citation needed)

The cognitive dissonance from Clinton and Trump fans is really quite stunning.

>very weak on foreign policy

You remember Hillary's "reset with Russia and China" in 2009-2012?
She was the head of US diplomacy at the time.

It's almost like Trump wants to scale back NATO, end U.S. sanctions on Russia and doesn't think of Russia as an enemy, the way Mrs. Clinton does.

It's very convenient how the media makes a big deal of "Russia for Trump", but never says a word about Communist China's open support for Hillary Clinton to win this November.

Based Russia deserves rest of Ukraine.

Literal distraction tactic. Why does it matter where the leaks come from?

>sh-shit people are realising we're lying scumbags - b-blame the russians!

lel russia just manipulates the whole election and americans future. this isnt even about muh jews did it meme, is just for real. how pathetic.

>Believing the memes

>It's very convenient how the media
Theres been a lot of convenient things for Clinton when it involves the media.

It matters because it's a foreign government running psych-ops to influence the US election. Newsworthy on its own.

This isn't to say the outrage over the DNC isn't justified, but that's not the only story to tell.

it honestly wouldn't surprise me if the whole thing was made up and it wasn't the russians. I haven't seen any proof.

Or maybe it was a russian, but it wasn't THE RUSSIANS, ya know?

Anyway, I'm sorry for you but Hillary can't win. Because she's a woman.

Look what happened in France in 2007 : first time ever that one of the two lead parties presents a woman.
You think that all the millions of feminists seized the chance to have the 1st female President ever, to bridge the wage-gap?
Hell no : studies showed that a majority of french women voted for Sarkozy against Ségolène.

- men don't want a woman president
- women don't want a woman president
=> hillary will lose

screencap this.

got you covered senpai

Trumps owe various Russian companies about 600 Millions $.

nice

Ségolène would have unironically been 1000x better than Sarkozy

Russia is bro tier. Maybe we should just let them have Europe.

The "Guccifer" hacker's story is quite weak, and doesn't check out, based on metadata gleaned from the document, and from cybersecurity firms. Ars Technica had a pretty good summation of what's known thus far, if you're interested.

Maintaining plausible deniability is, of course, SOP for intelligence services, Russian active measures or no.

If Russia attacks Europe they will not have enough money to pay their soldiers, their trade with us is enormous.

Also, Russia plays nice with Trump because he is indebted with various Russians companies.

I liked her t/b/h. She had a vision.

Only thing I didn't like is her past at the ENA administration school : young François Hollande, another student, had launched a campaign for justice in the Grande École : students with luxury internships agreed to give money to less lucky students who for example had a rent to pay for their internship. Ségolène Royal is the only one who refused, arguing she was from a poor family. Which was not true : her father is an Army Colonel, her brother in the secret services (sank the Rainbow Warrior), so she was far from poor.

There was a Russian IP among others. A hacker that cracked their e-mail did it from his own legit contract cable adress. Doubtful. It is good for us but this detail concerns me.

I bet this is also why Bernie got to popular, dems didnt want to get behind a woman so they found anyone that was willing to challenge her. I bet if Bernie was not such a funny looking Jew he would have beat Hillary in the Primary

So why does NATO exist? Is it really only for the Baltic countries? Why does anyone care if that's the case?

youtu.be/-UuhRfqzLns?t=114
t=114
(at 2'30 Sarkozy tells her to calm down, which made everybody laugh, because he was the one supposed to have anger management issues)

Then
>If you electe Trump he will start WW3 with Russia
Now
>The Russians are helping Trump get elected

wew

>It's very convenient how the media makes a big deal of "Russia for Trump", but never says a word about Communist China's open support for Hillary Clinton to win this November.

Because we need China like China needs us.

Where are proofs?

>because it's a foreign government running psych-ops to influence the US election

(Citation needed)

>>If you electe Trump he will start WW3 with Russia

who said this? Putin has said he would endorse Trump months ago.

Is revealing the truth considered "manipulating the election" in Japan?

I'd assume Abe would agree.

That's why he delayed the GPIF's report till after the Upper Diet election.

They reported an 8% decline by the way.

we are joined at the hip with China, they go down they take a lot of us with them.

If Russia goes down that is not a big loss for the USA.

Wouldn't further destroying Russia make that easier to pay back?

Also
(Citation needed)

If you don't yet think the Russians were behind the DNC leak, there's nothing I could provide, sans a video recording of Vlad saying "Yes, I hacked the Dems", that would convince you.

this is a huge power play by Russia if it was them, they haven't tried something on this Scale against the USA since the cold war.

Oh look. Russians again.
No proofs tho.

>who said this? Clinton/Obama.

>Putin has said he would endorse Trump months ago.
(Citation needed)

>if you don't believe my massive claim without proof, you're an idiot

Have you been under a rock?
Huffington post and others like them
m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9527534
valuewalk.com/2016/03/trump-foreign-policy-world-war-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=hvSqALeBvUM

>So why does NATO exist?
To project American power, of course, and because we are historical allies. Marine Le Pen, among others, plans to leave it.

> Is it really only for the Baltic countries?
Mostly. It's also to prevent Russian sphere of influence from growing, and also because a wounded beast (Russia as a state, not the Russians), is the most dangerous.

>Why does anyone care if that's the case?
Appearances, and having America as an ally is still a big plus, I won't lie.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trump-campaign-debt-fec-loans/488183/
talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/trump-putin-yes-it-s-really-a-thing

>Because we need China
>666
lol

>we are joined at the hip with China, they go down they take a lot of us with them.

To address both of you, do you honestly believe humanity is dependent on China, that humanity will just enter a downfall just because China doesn't exist?
No, the worse thing that will happen is we have a little less food and a little less shitty products in the market. People will buy less, people will eat less, honestly this is what the world needs. Do we really NEED anything from the chinks? No.
Fuck them.

>if you don't believe my massive claim without proof
>I am not responsible for having basic literacy in current events
It's not my fault you can't read breh. If you desire to dispel the evidence accumulated by cybersecurity agencies thus far, be my guest.
Again, I'm not spoonfeeding you.

>expose corruption
>get blamed for exposing corruption
wew

Also how do they know the Russians are behind it?
Where's their proof?

Neither of your sources containe anything credibly stating Trump owes $600 million to Russian companies.

Also, the first doesn't contain anything even talking about Russia.

Basic literacy in current events != speculation without proof or confirmation

>blog source
>the Atlantic

google.com/amp/www.theatlantic.com/amp/article/492965/?espv=1

wew

What next gonna post salon?

>pic
large debt proves Trump is a good American. Debt is the american way of life.

>google Trump and Putin
>witness the brofest

tass.ru/en/politics/844947

"That is none of our business to evaluate his [Trump] accomplishments but he remains the absolute front-runner in the presidential race. He is an outstanding and talented personality without any doubts," ~Putin back in December

Seriously you live in a Democracy, learn how to do the minimum research required of you

Also
>who said this? Clinton/Obama.
Where is your Citation?

This one should be more explicit.

nothing to hide right libs :^)

This one might be better.

He worked very hard to inherit that wealth, I'm pretty sure.

The irony of this post

this
really makes you think

Southern Strategy

>Inquisitr is an aggregate news and media website owned by Daniel Treisman, an Israeli businessman who relaunched the website in 2011.

Really makes you think

>speculation without proof or confirmation
I'll take the opinion of multiple companies which specialize in information security over an anonymous American on Sup Forums.

Has wikileaks gone complete bonkers ? Benghazi, Jewish conspiracy, the fact they published photos of bodies in Nice in total disrespect of the victims...

>He worked very hard to inherit that wealth, I'm pretty sure.
Does Hillary come from the ruisseau?

Not an argument, at all lads. All news are sourced, it would be like saying "well wikiIslam was founded by ex-Muslims so they are worthless"

This is just Russia's way of "exposing" how corrupt the US system is so whenever the US criticizes Russia they can point to this and say that the US is just as bad as they are.

It's not conspiracy. Read the leaked email. Hillary literally endorsed invading Syria because it would be to Israel's benefit.

nothing to do with race though, when i say libs i mean liberals

>elections in Russia
>US government openly accuses Russia of corruption and fraud without providing any proofs
>The media goes wild and screams goe bad Russia is

>Elections in the US
>Russian hackers actually provide proof of corruption and fraud in the Democratic Party elections
>The media ignores the actual evidence and says how horrible Russians are for doing that

Baltics gon get cucked

So you won't mind if I post sources from fox news and the dredge report?

Probably not, but that isn't the point. She brags less and gains money by serving her country, right or wrong, rather than abusing bankruptcy law.

>irony

still not seeing Clinton of Obama sayinig "Trump will go to War with Russia"

>bankruptcy law
that's called "too big to fail"
look it up

this this this this

>Jewish conspiracy
wut

Fox News has been caught lying countless times. The Drudge report is a joke.

This site has a lot of backlinks, towards sites you won't like though.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/07/vladimir_putin_has_a_plan_for_destroying_the_west_and_it_looks_a_lot_like.html

Of course, Isreal is an ally. It's a simple email without any particular meaning.

I am not mad at all this happened whoever did it, what gets me though is only the DNC was hacked, where are the Republican emails bashing Trump? I want to see those too and get some Republican Leaders fired.

I never accused her of saying that
This Isn't me

who's excited for Trump's AMA on leddit tonight? btw is he the new Obama?

So only your news sources are credible?
Interesting

Take your own advice

Russia first!
Make Russia Great Again!
Putin is pro guns.

to be fair nah. i hate abe form the bottom of my heart and theres the fact media sucks up to ldp though.

and please dont bring up that shitty survey. i told some americans that before, but the problem is easier and complexer than the report on it. in a nutshell, it comes from more of problems in media than the govt and is how japanese medias "attitude" is submissive and driven by hivemind.

and the problem of this manipulation in the us is another story where a foreign country is working on it, and some trumptards even praise it. its fucking pathetic, and it shows the potential that over there at some point a civil war and a turmoil as a whole country would be provoked by a foreign countries intentional political intervention.

>where are the Republican emails bashing Trump?
well, this kind of things was already leaked long ago. I remember reading a NYTimes article about the Republican Party's campaign against Trump, that was supposed to stay highly confidential.

I also liked it when Best Korea hacked Sony Pictures.

>I want to see those too and get some Republican Leaders fired.
I'm rather certain that this is going to happen one way or another.

>So only your news sources are credible?

Arguments against Fox News :
Liars
Obvious agenda pushing
Pandering to dummies, literally
Known to be unreliable for a long time

Arguments against Inquisitr
Jewish owner
?

Wew lads

then what Irony are we talking about?
Obama being a war monger? Yeah he absolutely is, not sure how that is Irony though

"the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect."

I never implied that Obama was not, what I was responding too was this Idea that Trump is going to go to war with Russia, which is laughable in its own right, but is also far fetched since both Trump and Putin have spoken positively about each other for the past few months. The only people I see making that accusation at all are crazy anti-trumpers who cant pull their head out of their ass.

>this comes as a surprise to anyone

Republicans have built their party up for defence against the soviet spyionage for decades, while Dems are the unprepared cucks as always

I wager russia used the same amount of effort to break the republican servers, but couldn't get through

>"too big to fail"

Trump's businesses should have been nationalised after he was bailed out.
Same thing with Banks in 2008, should have nationalised a bunch of them. Would have slowed our deficit greatly.

>Americans will vote Satan himself if Russia was against him.

>Trump and Putin
make the world great again!

Nah there has been no leak, the Party leaders are upset about Trump and have been open about it, but some concrete evidence showing them actively trying to sabotage him would be some nice icing on this entertaining election season.

True, Trump is just ripping their shit up.

I love Russia but hate Trump.
Please advise what you would like me to do.

So you're a hypocrite then?
Did you already forget about your own post?

sciencepiste, copain?

yes, there's truth in this.
I read an article (by the Bank of England) about the nonconventional ways that national banks like the ECB used to solve the 2008 crisis. Bank of England showed it increased inequalities.

>says the guy that linked salon and the atlantic