Find me a better Thinkpad for that low low price

Find me a better Thinkpad for that low low price.

> Find me
No, but I found me a better price on a fully loaded W540. Was sitting new in box on a shelf at work and now that the W540 is no longer being actively deployed, manager let me keep it.

I don't see any price
So X230

yeah those are sweet and dirt cheap

lightweight too, but they have no light and shit the bed when you try to watch a large webm or a HD youtube video. Other than that they're great devices.

500 USD for macbook pro 13 from 2014

~80 bucks, sometimes less.

just bought an X220 for 99€

>chiclet keys

t420 150 bucks

Can't believe you people still use Lenovo after Superfish. Have fun sending your info to china

T520 120UKP

this

These are a nightmare. We deployed these at my old job (school district IT) for students to use. Slow as fuck, AMD processors, keys straight up fall off as you’re typing, and they get hot as shit. Battery life is ass because of the AMD chipset, and not to mention the trackpad is just god awful and will give your fingers blisters after a while because it’s so insensitive.

Steer clear of this garbage and just get an x2** series. An x230 will blow it away.

>ThinkPad
>using the trackpad

Yes AMD models are shit. That's why I bought X131e with Intel i3 :^

t. pedo

No T series here.

>he thinks that a thinkpad
Aahhahahahahah
Lmaoing at ur life senpai

I have the same one OP. It's cute

would this make a good VN machine or is it too slow to run the "higher end" ones like Steins;Gate?

This but I got a t420s like new recently for $110. Craigslist is actually the best place to get thinkpads. A lot of people dont know how much theyre worth so they go cheaper than ebay.

Fucking where?

$40 for ThinkPad T450s in pristine condition. Bought it off a bum, I kid you not.

it may look like a shitty chiclet keyboard, but trust me lads, I have actually used one of these and the keys are sweet. I even prefer it to the bulky t420 style keyboard.

this

ebay

Need to meet more sketch fools in life.

This, the keyboard is amazing.

that shit is stolen and you know it

you're using some fat/g/uy's laptop rn you cock