Rtorrent.

deluge

remember edonkey?

>using anything but utorrent 2.2
It just werks.

transmission
>ported everywhere
>multiple frontends

qBitTorrent, rTorrent, Deluge, Transmission. Others are either shit or malware.

search function

Can someone enlighten me on why qb is the better option?. I'd gladly start using it over bt if you can give me a good reason.

qbittorrent

>Using software with know remote execution exploits that open ports to work and broadcast its IP and version to other clients on the internet
Based retard!

Its not, just disable ads from advance settings (search "offer" and turn to false every setting) on uTorrent and you're golden

>still using Bittorrent client 7.7.2

Open source, works on all major platforms (Win, GNU/Linux, macOS), stable, fast, great GUI, great functionality out of the box.

No halite? Halite anyone? The fastest yet? No?

Probably qbit cause utorrent is too slow

I used halite for a while but isnt it dead?

Everyone and their mother swear on qbittorrent and deluge, you know what user? Fuck both of those.
Slower than they should be for me, experienced random crashes for some reason, again, only me.
Emerged transmission, it just works.
Fast, efficient, good. I don't know why people make this much of a deal out of what torrent client you use, just use whatever doesnt have some fucking miner in there and you are good to go, if something you don't like happens, like it did to me, just switch.

utorrent 2.2.1
no new features have been added to torrents after

qBittorrent is good and cross-platform.
I hear nothing but praise about rtorrent but I think it's linux-only, have never used it myself.
Transmission was the best Mac OS X client for a while but I moved away from Macs a long time ago, couldn't tell ya.

Correct

I use mac. Transmission for mac had a big problem with malware/ransomware in the download maybe half a year ago. Dunno if they secured their shit better since then, but I don't trust it. Just use deluge or qbittorrent

Hi Sup Forums welcome to my STALLED crib

Ah yeah see I left the Mac platform around 2008. Had to borrow a Mac laptop now and then since then and I used qBittorrent then because I was familiar with it and it just werked.

I'd just re-double my initial statement that qBittorrent is a bretty gud torrent client on any platform.

Utorrent went to shit, so I went to Deluge. Simple and clean interface. I just like changing a few things and seeing my ratio.

Voting for tixati

this tbqh

im using deluge from time ago but there is a torrent client for windows wich let me see the file list before start to downloading using magnets links? deluge just let me do it only when im using torrent files
>inb4 winfag

Transmission

q
bit
torrent

Deluge. I wish all torrent clients had a client server feature with a gtk client.

This guy knows.

transmission-daemon + TransGUI

>winfags can finally use real win quality
Deluge on Windows is utter garbage, though.

It has a builtin torrent search and you can add most torrent sites to it.

qbittorrent master race!

Can't wait for qbittorrent 4.0!

This entire chart is retarded and makes no sense. some shit is flat out wrong as well.

rTorrent for remote boxes and ruTorrent on top of that if you like to have a web gui
deluge on desktop

qbit because search engine

But qbittorrent 3.4.0beta2 will be qbittorrent 4.0
And it's very comfy.

>stalled

The order is right but the descriptions are wrong

/usr/bin/qbittorrent: error while loading shared libraries: libboost_system.so.1.65.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
pacman -Ss libboost
extra/boost-libs 1.65.1-1 [installed: 1.64.0-4]

btw I use arch

install boost-libs

thanks, it worked