Yellow Fever

Why are Japanese girls better than all others?

They're cute, charming, loving, caring, considerate, nurturing, and have beautiful faces and bodies.

They make excellent wives and children, most are still virgin by the age of 20 thanks to Asian parenting and their school system.

What does Sup Forums make out of Japanese females? Discuss.

Give me one.

Ai Shinozaki has nothing going for her except tits and pedo-attractive face. No hips, flat ass, flabby stomach, stumpy legs. And this is supposedly the best Japan can do

I want a delinquent Japanese gf to abuse me and call me names.

>except tits and pedo-attractive face.
these are enough.

Korean>Japanese

>be japanese
>get gf
how does it feel, rest of the world?

satoshi your hand is not gf

>Japanese
That's where you're wrong f@m

Daily reminder that if you race-mix with Japanese girls, your daughters will look like this.

How come daughters of white-asian couples look almost white whereas sons look like Elliot Rogers?

Gratz
Good for you

>be non-japanese
>be over 165 cm
>have bigger than 10 cm dick
>not being slanty-eyed
Pretty good desu

Elliot Rodgers looked really good compared to his parents. His mother was a pretty ugly brown chink.

But I am 6'2
And only niggers brag about dick size

Luck of the draw, I guess.

>yellow fever
Dude she's more pale than an Irish person, with very, VERY slightly asiatic eyes.

>almost white
She looks like a jap with nice hair

cute af

tfw you will never rape a Japanese girl

And one more of this thread where beta people post ugly and weird looking ayy lmao people.

t. nipzilian

why is she sitting on the street

She looks more like a white girl with strange eyes and puffy cheeks.
I don't think she looks very Asian.

Pic rel looks a lot more Japanese.

You shouldn't rape people, user.

悲しいボーイズ

|

>It's a gook fever thread

>Australia
Obviously rape would be the first thing to come to your mind.

Post average girls, not models.

I feel like it's the other way around. The girl in the first pic looks like she could pass as full-blooded jap, whereas the girl in your pic looks more like 1/4 or 1/8th japanese.

>it's a hue monkey pretends to be white episode

>that glasses girl

Really varies. We mixed race people look all over the place. Usually people can't guess.

>#1 melting pot

The fact that she has green eyes and freckles mark her very clearly for a haafu, but the other girl's facial structure seems a lot less Japanese to me.
How about this girl?

Maybe it's like one of those optical illusions where one person sees a duck and another sees a rabbit.

eh, I disagree. Could just be the angles but the first is more obvious to me.

>nothing going for her except tits and pedo-attractive face
That's what I'm looking for though

>strawman + projection
Go rape another one, Malek.

2D doesn't count

Looks like a Latina to me.

What is she, half-jap? Quarter?

I would respond but I don't know anything about your country, to be honest.

Yeah, I find that's the case a lot. Whites call me asian, Asians call me white

>he's this much of a beta
c'mon, I thought you black people were tough

Do they call you a supreme gentleman?

Anyone who has ever been to Japan knows that the 'Japanese women are the best in the world' meymey is retarded. They have a lot of ugly girls there who outnumber the good looking ones significantly.

You don't mind that normies will always think you're just another chink?
Most people who don't know any Asians are unable to differentiate between haafus and full Asians.

No. Outside Sup Forums and Reddit nobody knows any stereotypes like that. I've been attacked for being white or asian, but never memed with anything Elliot

>I've been attacked for being white or asian
multiculturalism everyone

>Yeah, I find that's the case a lot. Whites call me asian, Asians call me white
But at least you're not full blooded Whitu Piggu

Wouldn't know her admixture tbqh

>Anyone who has ever been to Japan knows that the 'Japanese women are the best in the world' meymey is retarded.
Maybe you went to the wrong parts of Japan.

Nah, doesn't really bother me. Hang out with whites and they banter me as an Asian, but I don't feel the need to be differentiated as a mixed person. I obviously look more Asian, but I'm not full blown Asian, sort of have features that soften it. Any skin exposed to the sun is sicilian tan, but any skin that's covered is pastier than every white in my building, it's pretty hilarious

I don't feel pride any which way cause I've been attacked for both. People are people at the end of the day, and we have so much factionalism here I just can't bring myself to care anymore

How did your dad manage to get a cute Asian gf? Did he pass on any secret tips to you?

China?

Ai Uehara used to do JAV

she jap

Sorry, where abouts did you go exactly?

Who would attack you for being white?

And being attacked for a quality doesn't make it so you can't be proud of it. If I were mixed I'd be proud of both my heritages, if I felt proud for such things at all.

>China?
>japanese writing on the wall

Have you even met a japanese woman you pathetic underage mentally retarded faggots?

Yes

Oh, I've never been. I don't have the courage to travel to a country so far away.

I've dated one. Does that count?

>tfw 6.5 inch dick, almost 6.5 feet tall, blue eyes, and going to asia next year

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.
You are the Baltimore of South America.
Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.
Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

My dad asked women out left and right and my mom rejected him at first, then she changed her mind a little bit later and asked him out. I think he waited a while to respond (or maybe he had to cancel his other dates, I can't remember), haha

Just like any other woman really. Be confident, have character and some depth, work out, etc.

I got attacked by an asian, also got verbal shit from blacks.

I do feel pride in white I am, but it's a conflicted issue because of the political climate now. My conflict between identities isn't as big as Sup Forums makes it to be, it's just that the media seems to portray it as whites vs. non-whites. I feel pride, but I keep it on the down low (like unless I see someone attacking someone else I ignore it). I snapped on this black guy who was spouting BLM anti-white shit in a non-STEM class and got ganged up on [verbally] by everyone in the fuckin room, pretty hilarious. Other times I just feel really asian, like when I'm the only non-white in my shooting club, or when someone throws racial anti-Asian shit at me

Do Jap girls really put their bare feet all over the seat trains?

Do you ever play up the Asian-ness to attract weeb girls? Does that work?

I did this too

Most Japanese Women:
No curves
No cooking skills besides rice balls and instant ramen
Mental from Japanese society

Have fun with that

You snitched every single picture I posted on Sup Forums in the past. kek

disgusting frog

>the media seems to portray it as whites vs. non-whites
Asians are honorary whites, vote Trump

Nah, I love when women have an artistic side, but that weeb stuff is a little weird. I'm not even that much into asian culture besides the history and food. The most I've done is recommend my friend [white grill] some popular mainstream anime/movies after an actual weeb [white guy] convinced her anime was great

Gook loving cuck kill yourself

I've never in my life been attacked for being white.
Pretty silly.
I only have one haafu friend and she's living in Japan right now. I think she likes it better there than here.

I guess people will just grasp for whatever they notice about you if they attack you. I wouldn't mind being half Asian tbqh.
Do you know your mother's language?

Post more.

Mmm, them look like some tasty doggos.

lol y u so mad tho

Do you like mature girl?

another one

No, I prefer qts staring directly at the camera with a loving expression on their faces.

I should clarify, the asian guy picked to attack me because I was half white. He couldn't attack the whites because they were the overwhelming majority at the school. Mind you, I've been attacked by white guys too. God knows why these people flex their muscles at me, god forbid they attack a non-manlet hahahhahaha but that was all years ago so whatever

>she's living in Japan right now. I think she likes it better there than here.
That's good that she found a place she likes. I was raised in a 90+% white area and don't really fit in with "diverse" areas (I get some shit from asians when I tell that to them).

I don't know my mother's language. Vietnamese is not a fun language to learn, and I'm bogged down with other work. I know a little bit of german though. I'm also vaguely non-white... maybe I can go there and be a pretend model refugee hahaha

Being half-asian half-white is pretty much the best mixed variant, looking at all the options. Some of us get fucked over by having ultra self-hating parents (see Tila Tequila, that woman is bat shit). A lot of the whacky "BEING HAPA IS HELL" stuff online are from people who had to deal with that stuff. One guy told me his dad was a white supremacist and his asian mom wore blue contacts and dyed her hair blonde or something. Crazy stuff. Glad I'm just a down to earth (I hope) east coast suburban schmuck

She looks more surprised/concerned, but I can dig it.

how about round face grill?

She have a pretty remarkable hips for a jap girl. And her legs are not stumpy.

Post more older women

I talked about girl's type with pole guy the other day, I said him I like a girl like this. Am I weirdo?

Hey japanese brother, how can a gaijin person get to have a jgirlfriend that wants to marry and have children? bitches in my country don't want nothing long-term.

What do you call a hole in her cheek in English?

Girls like what? Schoolgirls? That seems to be pretty normal, in Japan at least.

Why hasn't the AM/WG guy posted yet?
Is he OK?

That's what's known as a dimple

Is japancupid.com a good site to meet japanese girls online?
And how about posting ads that you're looking for a gf on metropolis.co.jp?

It would seem most people afflicted by yellow fever fall under one of the following bullets:
>weeaboo
>hebephiliac
>asian

girls like innocent and smell like a virgin.

I wouldn't mind it.

Thanks

I guess it's pretty hard in some places.
Why do people think being a hapa is hell? I know enough unmixed people who have crazy parents, don't you think they're just unjustly blaming their shortcomings/misfortunes on them being mixed?

>girls like innocent and smell like a virgin

Not weird at all. Everyone wants a chaste virgin waifu, user. Even the edgy degenerates.

>Why are Japanese girls better than all others?
Because you think they would accept you

>What do you call a hole in her cheek in English?
Dimples.