Guys, I need help. Recently, I can't update, install or download anything from third party apps such as steam and avira...

Guys, I need help. Recently, I can't update, install or download anything from third party apps such as steam and avira. I tried recovery.(Windows 10). What do?

reinstall windows

Did that.

install windows 7

Install Gentoo.

1. Install windows 10 on flashdrive
2. Boot from f2
3.Clean hard drive
4. Install windows on that drive
Worked for me

I'll try that

Unfuck yourself by making the switch to Linux. Windows is progressively getting worse by the day and M$ is trying to make a buck by selling you more """services""" and """enterprise software""".

>can't
What error messages are you getting?
Tried different DNS?

well that's unforunate.

The Apple Macbook Pro with Retina Display doesn't have this problem.

The only message error I get is "you are not connected with internet". While my streaming is fine.
I haven't try changing the dns.

it seems like your provider blocked some of the ports that those programs use.

addition to that, try using your phone's internet as a hotspot. see what happens.

Guess it's time to install Linux :^)

I don't think my provider block my programs because on my friend's laptop it is fine.

are you using ethernet or wifi?

Ethernet

try wifi, or your phone's internet via usb if you don't have wifi. let's try to find if it is windows or hardware.

Seems like it is fine when I use my phone's hotspot

then it is the hardware. check the drivers first, also check the cable you use.

My cable is fine. My driver is up to date. I currently trying to diagnose my driver.

does your router's ethernet ports work ok? also check those.

My problem seems to be with the ethernet. Thanks a lot man. Really appreciate what you have done.

my pleasure.