Gives tech advice in perfect english

>gives tech advice in perfect english
>(Sorry for my bad english.)
Why do people do this?

It's their signature

Sorry I don’t speak posh English. Please don’t kill me.

In order to sound humble.
(Sorry English isn't my first language)

Because in case there's typo or you just forgot one word somewhere all the faggots will attack your syntax of your comment instead of talking about the comment itself.

>there's typo

It is to heighten their ego. Such people think that their lingua franca skills are an achievement worthy of praise, and in order to seem even more "extraordinary" they apologize for their "bad handle" of the English language, in order to signal that their standards for the level of language discursion are much higher than that of the ordinary person.

(I'm humbly sorry for my low level of control of the English language.)

To prevent grammar nazis, isn't it obvious? I don't even know when to use some prepositions like for/to.

>that run-on sentence
>"lingua franca" used as an adjective
>"in order" used twice in succession
>discursion
Even for an esl, your level of illiteracy is unacceptable. Sad!

Please do not reveal my pseudo-intellectualism in such an abrupt and brutal manner.

Something about poo's and loo's I guess

t. self-hating closet homo

because I master my mother language but I write like a retard in English and I feel ashamed so I usually refrain from writing even in (on?) Sup Forums. That's why

on

>give tech advice in adequate English
>amerifat that doesn't know better thinks it is perfect English

What this moron don't realize is that the average American writes worse in english than the average foreigner.

Why? Because most natives just learned it naturally and they don't give a shit so much about what is technically correct, while foreigners are practically obsessed with it.

It happens in other languages too of course.

>that

>there's typo

So sorry am I that yuo cannot spoke this language so really well. Poor poor user!

It is just insecurity. Sometimes I write something shitty and then read it again just to make sure nothing sounds stupid but anyways, mistakes happen.

underrated

*tips fedora*

Because many people do not know whether they make some mistakes in their English, even when it is probably fine.

(Sorry for my bad English.)