What do people in Nordic countries do for entertainment?

What do people in Nordic countries do for entertainment?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ka80-hJCkzg
youtube.com/watch?v=QVzXqdpBLWI
youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=mDQHyTEnUv0
youtube.com/watch?v=T5eBUNUyz-M
youtube.com/watch?v=ddDeYcVhEno
youtube.com/watch?v=meJHxsi-t50
youtube.com/watch?v=ewLB_98PcNs
youtube.com/watch?v=ndaOnVWAiaw
youtube.com/watch?v=hnDPC6P-X54
youtu.be/Zz49QeWLUkw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8
youtu.be/wqQhQSbe6fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

clubs

copying ppl who know how to have fun and fail at it

>entertainment
>Nordic countries

Embrace black culture exported from the U.S. and talk about social justice/feminism.

>figure out ways to terrify their exchange students

youtube.com/watch?v=ka80-hJCkzg

They wait in lines. That's probably their favorite activity.

We play video games and shitpost on a Vietnamese snail racing forum.

>do for entertainment?

we shag your mum

Sitting here with you

whoa...

>we

Drink and think about suicide
Shoo little brother, this thread is for real countries only

Bring me some Koskenkorva

All 30 million of us do exactly the same don't lie

Play video games and football

t. not a normie

sucking dix

>lets give it the fertility rate to match
to smooth to be real

Taking winter sports really really seriously.

>wintersports

paint art

I just watched my ceiling for 40 minutes. Had to stop before getting overexcited.

Eat muustamakra, salmaikki jäätelö, sauna up, enjoy rolling in the snow afterwards.

We drink beer until the night-morning and then we listen to our Leevi playlists and cry about our sorrows

youtube.com/watch?v=QVzXqdpBLWI

we freeze

Do only swedes eat this?

Finns invented it as a joke, but the Swedes just won't stop eating it

The men are entertained by watching their women get satisfied by their friendly bull, Asomoah and the women just love getting enriched

we make cheerful and uplifting videos

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

>PMMP split up
still not over it

/this

Sad but true.

>Swedish merchants invented it as a joke, but the Swedes just won't stop eating it
ftfy

surströmming is a meme used to make fun of tourists with

I have never in my life ever seen anyone eat it, serve it or offer it to me

This

What the flying fuck

This is what normies do

youtube.com/watch?v=mDQHyTEnUv0

That's because you're a Cuckholmer. Enjoy your macaronies and hot dogs

We like pranks tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=T5eBUNUyz-M

Its like cucumbers, except its so nutritional that it could be a diet staple.
So its sorta popular.
Yet its not, because a large portion of the population don't eat fish.

pillage and rape?

Skateboarding/snowboarding,graffiti and drink a lot.

Same thing Americans do OP, we even have more casual sex than you do.

>we

Well, on Netflix this August
>Slow TV: This Norwegian sensation (yes, you heard correctly) is coming to Netflix, and the world of binge-watching may never be the same. Slow TV (or Sakte-TV in Norwegian) is exactly what it sounds like: slow. Originally aired live in Norway, these multi-hour programs would allow viewers to marathon-watch a leisurely paced event unfurl in real time. The sensation kicked off in 2009 with a broadcast of a 7-hour train journey. The subjects on offer for Netflix in August include unseasonably cozy topics like “National Firewood Night,” “National Knitting Morning,” “Salmon Fishing,” and the aforementioned train journey. Will these sedate, Nordic topics catch on with Americans? It’s hard to say.

That's actually frighteningly accurate
I was going home one day and I had no hurry anywhere, I spotted a long line with lots of people, so I decided to investigate. The other end of the line was a shop? where the line continued. There were no signs or anything and the windows were dark and when I tried to go inside the guys in the line told me rather rudely to go to the end of the line. On the way to the end I asked a qt blonde in the line what they were waiting for and she gave me a really mean look. I decided to wait in the line to get inside, I thought it was going to be a new underground bar or something. The line goes on and I notice that people are sitting on a terrace waiting that the line would proceed and when the line was shorter and joined in. Nobody in the line spoke to eachother, we watched blankly straight forward as we slowly, step by step, proceeded towards the dark door. Finally (after some 20 mins) I entered the room and looked around. There were dildos and other sextoys on the walls and shelves and lots of chairs put across the room, to make it like an auditorium. I thought I had fucked bad by coming to this line, but I started sweating as I imagined myself breaking the line and walking away from the shop with all the people staring in the line looking at me. I continued waiting in the line as people sat down and I took my place when it was my turn. In front of me was an obese sweating man who breathed heavily and I was rather frightened by the idea that I was going to experience some kind of sex shop presentation behind this guy. When everybody gets their places (half hours, like 150 people in this one room, the smell and heat is unbearable) the presenter puts on a projector saying: "Drugs and alcohol: Addiction survivor stories for the ill"
Listened survival stories for 4 hours while constantly thinking that I will never wait in a line ever again.
The very next day I went to wait in a line for the new Nokia phone and I enjoyed it.

I thought queuing was a British national pastime?
It used to be.

Why are they so far apart?

We respect personal space.

Germs. Also, if you acidentally touches someones hand, it might mean that I want to engage in relationship with that person. However, since it was just an accident, an awkward moment will arise once we both realize that we touched hand only by accident.

this is now a finnish melancholic pop music thread

youtube.com/watch?v=ddDeYcVhEno

Thinking about suicide and drinking until I pass out.

Legendary drinking song.

youtube.com/watch?v=meJHxsi-t50

watch anime

please come watch anime with me. i have beer.

Holy shit, one day I will make a documentary about Finland and finns.

Finns antagonize Russians. The rest make their girlfriends walk around alone at night for the benefit of the rapefugees. Then they watch while touching themselves.

What is it with jews fantasizing about scandis being cucks?

>jews

This Leevi music video also visualizes the finnish past-time activities

youtube.com/watch?v=ewLB_98PcNs

If I lived in Finland I'd take you up on that

I'm already watching anime, only reason I'm not drinking yet is because it's before dinnertime on a weekday

make use of our nature
building a retiree paradise in the wilderness
drinking
sauna

Finns crush stuff with a hydraulic press for fun

youtube.com/watch?v=ndaOnVWAiaw

>talk about social justice/feminism

this is a US\Canada thing

work, narck, ryyb and lurk

youtube.com/watch?v=hnDPC6P-X54

>I started sweating as I imagined myself breaking the line and walking away from the shop with all the people staring in the line looking at me. I continued waiting

Just
My friend

play videogames
get drunk
go clubbing
böglyft eachother
shitpost

>Wuz Nordic

This sounds pretty finnish 2bh.

they have gotten a lot of things right
especially sauna

"Is this possible only in Finland? Hundreds waited in line for free (plastic) buckets in Pirkkala"

>The very next day I went to wait in a line for the new Nokia phone and I enjoyed it.

What year was this, 2008?

>Hundreds waited in line for free (plastic) buckets in Pirkkala

My fucking sides every time is see this shit

A finnish house in the wilderness would look more like this

Pic related is the house of tip-top-tier finnish deep-ecologist and philosopher Pentti Linkola

youtu.be/Zz49QeWLUkw

m.youtube.com/watch?v=12vh55_1ul8
Please tell me they play old school bangers like this in your clubs?

thank u for this invention finland
also terva

why is finnish english so perfect?

beer is the only thing you need to throw on the rocks, fucking germans with their gay lemon and eucalyptus scents

youtu.be/wqQhQSbe6fw

>Play Dota & fuck bitches

All about that modern nordic life

you haven't lived if you haven't thrown the tar scented badstudoft on the rocks tbqh
they have a beer (olut) scented one as well, but it smells like freshly baked bread, must be the yeast

I never use these t bh
the natural smell of the sauna is good already

>up in the ass of tiiiimo

Kek.

I have about three fiddy times
Here in Germany they only use gay scents, and my god if you dare to sweat on the wood you'll get kicked out

wat defok
do you even have enough wilderness for cabins in germany? I see tons of german tourists coming here each year, probably to experience sparsely populated areas

fuck, forgot to mention that I'm a Finn

those are my experiences from public saunas, I think private ones are really rare here

How does it feel staying in a sauna?

hyvää
nothing quite like a sauna in the middle of the forest somewhere so you can bathe naked in a nearby lake/river tbqh

What's the problem with going to the säuna with bathing clothes on? Do you REALLY need to stay naked?

here it's weird if you go to sauna not naked, it's like you have something to hide
being in sauna puts you in equal ground with everyone, being naked is just a part of it

what the fuck? finns are really something else

fucking degenerates

In swimming halls the water is disinfected using chlorine and there will be traces of it in your swimming gear, the gas it turns into in a sauna is really not healthy.

try it, I'm sure you have them there
exactly

being naked is not inherently sexual, it's natural. I don't see how that is degenerate

how is it degenerate?

that's a bad reason
It is to the rest of the fucking world so yes it is degenerate

I suppose it would be in the very religious country brazil, but being naked is completely natural
the only piece of clothing to wear while in a sauna is a sauna hat to cool your head with