I'm fucking done with your computer science cucks...

I'm fucking done with your computer science cucks. You are all unhealthy obese faggots who type with their greasy fingers, with an overwhelmingly furious rate. You all suck. You debate about programming languages instead of sticking with one and learning it to the core. You are fighting over whether it's GNU/Linux or just Linux in general, you fight over distros and operating systems? What the hell is with you cunts?

Stop being such fat losers, jerking off to your riced i3 installations and your silly anime tiddies background wallpapers and actually work on something. It doesn't matter, what level of difficulty it is, just do it!

This is a Technology board for Christ's sake, go do something productive!

Benis

Stupid frogposter, I didn't even read your blogpost. But I'm 100% sure it was something extremely asinine.

Go do something productive instead, you faggot.

Holy shit can pepe feel that at all?

Keep on covering you ears more you little shit, you will understand what I'm talking about once you hit 30.

I will, thanks. Hope you do the same and have a wonderful day user.

Doubt it, they can't even tell they're getting boiled alive.

Frogposters and their frogs are the stupidest things to inhabit earth.

are

go to them gym at least?

this

Finally somebody who understands.

At least once a week. I'm doing my best though, already capable of running 1 mile without stopping.

WTF I love Anime now!

Estrogen in Water is turning Pepe frogs
Source: Alex Jones

At least I sucked more dicks than your overweight greasy jaw. Not even homosexuals would date you.

>Stupid & gay
Good now they'll all die of aids.

I actually agree with OP, this board is shit and honestly I just come here to shitpost. I'd almost consider Reddit as a better place for actual productive talk. But luckily there are plenty of places people with an IQ over 80 go to discuss tech.

OP is still a faggot however.

You made me spill my yogurt I bought on her feet now. (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)

OP is a faggot, and I'm sure of it because I am OP.

What you should really be worried about though is these cunts complaining they get no money, when they could work and or do projects to gain knowledge, to actually make money for themselves. It's time to grow up. Time is ticking non-stop and it's not waiting for anybody.

That's why you, and everybody else who is working in piece of shit 'department' of shitposting, should re-evaluate his decisions.

nice blog faggot

This makes me wonder what price all females have. Like, would they suck a strangers cock for $1,000?

>He doesn't enjoy funposting.

While I agree with your stupid thread, and agree you're a faggot, you can't change this place by screaming
>REEEEEEE
Let them waste their life here. Not like it affects you. Shouldn't you be doing smething productive instead of screeching at other autists?

I guess price is open to discussion. In some places 1000 dollars is their 2-4 month wage.

Japs were a mistake.

Welcome to the world

protip: fros were a mistake

We already have like 1 billion dragonfly species who can catch flying insects better.

>tfw most frogs can't catch their way out of a paper bag and die of starvation

>You debate about programming languages instead of sticking with one and learning it to the core.
Any decent programmer should know a minimum of 5 languages.
>You are fighting over whether it's GNU/Linux or just Linux in general
Call it what you want faggot. I call Windows Wangblow$ and nobody throws a bitchfit about me.
> jerking off to your riced i3 installations
use XFCE because I don't have autism.
>This is a Technology board for Christ's sake, go do something productive!
You're not beng very productive spending time on an imageboard.

>You debate about programming languages instead of sticking with one and learning it to the core
a language is a lot like a marriage user. its a big investment, and choosing the wrong one will result in having half as much stuff as you should and a shittier reputation than you should

What's the name of this pyramid?

niggerfant

>What's the name of this pyramid?
Illuminati