What is the best way to setup windows 10 and stop all of the cancer running constantly...

What is the best way to setup windows 10 and stop all of the cancer running constantly. Are there any benefits of using Windows 7 or is windows 10 worth sticking with

>inb4 use linux

install gentoo

Well to be completely honest, I haven't had any problems with windows 10 running in a virtual machine under linux with a fireall that blocks all telementry. I can still play games on it since I enabled VT-x enabled and it runs games fine, I can use adobe cc, visual studio ect... its comfy mode. Then when I want to develop my shit, I exit the vm and use linux. There isn't any performance lost, since I don't have a shitty pc.

>What is the best way to setup windows 10

There are none

Get LTSB

Windows Server 2016. It's the same shit with none of the cancer

>Needing to purchase an entirely separate OS for server use.
>GNU/Linux is completely unrestricted, and isn't a fucking botnet

Only retards pay for windows

>Needing to pirate an entirely separate OS for server use
>GNU/Linux is completely unrestricted, and isn't illegal or a fucking botnet
Better?

hai, you shouldn't include the 'isn't illegal' statement though because laws dont exist if you dont get caught

But Linux is indeed pretty restrictive if you make a living out of anything that isn't programming though.

And I mean yeah, there are alternatives, but they aren't as good as their counterparts and direct competitors.

Use a seperate linux computer for internet stuff.

>only retard pay for products they use
Well ok then.

You're the product. Windows is malware.

Guess it kinda sucks that the malware is required to run most professional tools in a comfortable and efficient manner.

It may not be required, but it shouldn't matter too much in most cases - if you're using a machine that's been provided by your employer for your work, I think you shouldn't really go and reveal your private data to that machine anyway.

Use 7 if you need Windows.

You get Win10 Pro so you can actually modify the shit that is running in the background and stop it from starting in the first place. Win10 Home is complete aids now.

PC configs?

install LTSB.
use group policies to block the rest of the cancer like mail and onedrive.