Honorable Kim Jong-Un has died and has left you as his sole heir

Honorable Kim Jong-Un has died and has left you as his sole heir.
What do you do as supreme leader of North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQeQWWKKvq4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Invade South Korea.

Memes aside, adopt capitalism and seek unification with the south

after that invade East Korea

Appoint Dennis Rodman as my secretary of defence.

Dissolve North Korea entirely.

Play billiards with qtp2t tea shop girl and then kill myself for accomplishing my solitary life goal.

open up trade with the west, but socially isolate the country even more to create a wonderful nazi turanic utopia

become the god king and fuck all the cutie concubines, enjoy life

Merge with South Korea and renounce my position.

Invade Estonia

I would give up, tell USA they can have north korea

Open borders and let this suffering end

best

This, and name Miss Alice as Minister of Culture.

yes
fuck yes

Hire a group of the women with the biggest boobs to serve as my cabinet.

fap and go back to sleep

Visit junior high and highschools
Hand pick qt aged 12~17
Fuck them and impregnate every single one of them
Repeat until the end of time

Oh and continue building nukes and threat but dont actually do shit because that would be stupid and life threatening
Kill old fucks once in a while to show whos boss

Integrate it and then go back to sleep

Try to unite with Taiwan, slowly progressing towards a free society over a span of 50 years.
If I just open the borders and say "we're free now lads" it's just gonna fuck up the whole populace.
It needs guidance, and all.
Start improving the life conditions in rural areas first, then slowly advance from that.
Also, bang a few RARE NK qts.

Kidnap Anzu
Sell nukes to Turkey
Flip off Chyna
Hire shitposting army to invade Sup Forums and Sup Forums

so A-cups?

Declare that both North and South give up unification and declare that North will be an independent pro-American country and seek some North Korean version of Marshall plan money while remaining as a dictator like some South American dictators in the past.

Tell them about the wool being pulled over their eyes by the KJs, that there is a problem, we're not all powerful and the west isn't the devil. Help the country to become prosperous. Open the country up to western media while also helping the country to form its own.

I would continue the fight against tyranny and preserve freedom within the land I've been chosen to guide. This entails sitting on the internet all day and correcting people when they spout blatant western propaganda lies about The Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

NUKE THE MOON

learn Korean as I imagine it would be useful

Resign. I don't even Korean.

Live as pimp lord in North Korea for a while. If it's not great, create a united Korea if I'm given a ridiculous amount of money.

Solidify power by bribing high ranking officials with personal advancement and foreign travel posibilities, initiate a program of small reforms to gradually dismantle Juche ideology and look for South Korean, chinese and American incentives as well as investment funds to handle the transition into a Chinese like economy (geopolitically re-unification is not yet a viable option) trying to use the system in place to promote a very aggressive quality education program...

Discreetly and slowly build a small harem for myslef, I'll be afucking hero, or at least a necessary evil, so they'll all look the other way...

Drown in pussy

DEATH TO AMERICA

Also launch another mission to land on the sun again.

Make a deal for China where they get to mine North Korea's mineral wealth and we split it 50:50, that's still like 4 trillion into the North Korea economy and Chinese economy, also on this, China supplies North Korea with a fucktonne of Renewable Energy supplies like wind turbines and Solar Panels and North Korea becomes the "testbed" for 80-100% renewable energy model that would be "rolled out across China" or some shit like that (may be propaganda or not).

Keep State Capitalism, but hire actual scientific experts and academics to rapidly modernize the country with new agricultural methods, a full fiber network, automation of most work etc etc.

You see, North Korea is basically a "blank slate" as a society, you could truly build a true 21st century society on it because you don't have the vested corporate interests trying to sabotage new innovation like Permaculture.

"Update" Juche to include eco sustainability on top of Self-Reliance.

North Korea would evolve into a true technocratic society.

Though
This is probably the most realistic way of going about things, except North Korea can't get American funding due to American embargos. It's funding would have to come from Russia, China, Vietnam etc.

Slow but steadily become capitalist, adopt a government like the Netherlands. Unify with sk.

I like the economic basis of your model, I'll admit I may have assumed American cooperation in exchange for de-escalation although anyone doing this policy in a sane non confrontational manner would eventually achieve some level of support.

I see you didn't go for the harem option...

Rebuild the economy, be the next china, nuke japan and america, reunify under a fascist dictatorship, make korea great, team up with russia, china and exterminate weeaboos and japs.

give nukes to isis and al qaeda
nuke south korean shitthole
put nuclear bombs deep in the Pacific and create enough blast to sink Japan
create a network of sabotage to revive the Communists in Russia

I think thats enough

This guy has the right idea.

I'd go full Africa-tier:
>Set up a kleptocracy
>Scam, embezzle and loot the absolute shit out of the country
>Retire in exile somewhere nicer

>1: Make it illegal to mention my name or try to take my picture, death sentence for even trying.
>2: Convince the world NK's new secret leader in an American puppet
>3: Nuke Russia
>4: Leave NK

I watch the world fall to pieces and take what I did to the grave.

>Try to open up to the west and end the autocracy
>Get assassinated/deposed by a rival faction

Nuke usa

;_; plz no bully
best ally

Open the floodgates and let all the poor, sick, uneducated and malnourished people flood into South Korea so that K-pop will be destroyed once and for all.

>Anno 2077
You kind sir, are my nigga. That game was fun for the first couple runs around, but fuck if it didn't get stagnant fast.

Perestroika

This
youtube.com/watch?v=MQeQWWKKvq4

Exchange all the budget money to dollars, give away the country to the worst Korea and leave for the Bahamas.

Get myself a modest looking farm/concentration camp gf who isn't aware of my existence and make her happy.

>open up trade with the west

They had to do that 40 or at least 30 years ago. Now the time is lost, all the world markets are already occupied and they're doomed to be a poor and miserable shithole like Russia forever.

You wish such beta-tier things, no wonder you're single, mah boi

>nukes

They don't have transportable nukes, so they can't sell it to anybody or nuke the USA/Japan/S.Korea/Russia/China/Europe/whoever else. The nukes they built were not bombs, but devices like picretaled. They can only detonate in on their own territory.

I like this idea.

Start a long proces of integration with The Worstest Korea. That will make me a historical figure and restore historical justice.

Disband country and leave stateless a nation of people accustomed to an incredibly strong state.

Transfer several millions of euros of my offshore acc, move back to Croatia and liberate Korea of fucking communism