The Russians at work are bullying me again

>the Russians at work are bullying me again

WHY DO YOU VODKANIGGERS COME TO MY COUNTRY?!

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE

What're they saying? Tell them they are churkas

I work in construction, and they make fun of me for being a smaller guy than them. Imagine some strereotypical slav telling you in a R*ssian accent:
>Friend you must hit the gym more if you want to be better worker. No more cheesburger for lunch either xaxaxa.

I fucking hate them SO MUCH!

Hire some poles to beat them up

That's not bullying, he's giving you advice.
He's concerned about your health, and even called you his friend.

Maybe you should follow his advice. And get some studies and a job that is not for impoverished immigrants while you're at it. I mean construction, seriously? Are you mexican?

t. siesta pro

Well he was not trying to offend you. If he really wanted to do it he would say something like "How is it even possible for fat-ass like you to stand on his legs without falling down"

sounds like friendly bants, you americans are ironically really thin-skinned

I like fapping to their women.

>Americans CANNOT handle the banter

Well, we may bully you even here on Sup Forums if you want so.

lmao what a bitch you are. You just have to banter back

What is it with Russians and shaking hands each morning with other male colleagues ?

idi nahui

Why can't Americans handle the banter?

Ut's like saying hello. A man will be insulted hard if you don't shake his hand here when you meet him for the first time in a day.
And for women-we don't shake hands with women. And women don't shake hands with other women.

You mean saying hello? Doesn't every man do this?

But why is it necessary ? They may have just taken a dump and have some shit residue on their hands (Russians arent the best when it comes to personal hygiene let's be fair), then when they shake yours that shit residue is transferred. Why would I want to go through that unpleasantry every morning ?

>saying hello

Yes, and saying hello is all that is required

>anglos aint checking others males for hidden knife.

Are all Brits so autismal?

Try squating or something instead of butthurt tbqh

>Not being able to take banter
You disgust me

we do that too, it's courtesy

Knives are illegal here

I'm not British. You're not meeting anyone new, nor someone you didn't see in a while so shaking hands is just silly.

Hire a Chechen to beat them up

what do women do?

I honestly thought that's a worldwide thing. It was in the films, those can't be telling lies, can they?

>I'm not British.
Okay, is everyone in Pakistan so autismal then?

>Knives are illegal here
Next time ban something ussles, like gay people or sharia zones.
Knives are kinda important.

When I worked in lithuania, men did this (i did at first out of politeness but later couldn't be arsed initiating it, plus hygiene factor i said above). In UK workplaces nobody does this.

>Brits

He's Lithuanian as far as i know.

When you introduce yourself to strangers you shake hands. But everyday? Sounds gay

Fuck pakis m8.

>like gay people

You're like one of those bored old hags who sit outside the church and gossip about shit they dont understand and which doesn't effect them.

>Sounds gay
and we're homophobic

so what was your answer?

lol u mad brah

Everyone is. You guys just don't give a fuck

he went round the block to eat that cheeseburger

>carton wine named kurort

kek

now let's all share the goodness!

>american """skin"""

Not just a "Resort". An "Azure Resort".

*stabs internally*

knifes are mose useful than gay people, desu

>Poccийcкoe шaмпaнcкoe

Does it taste like depression ?

It used to be called "Soviet Champagne". It tastes more like fizzy water mixed with alcohol.

We do shake hands but not if you see a person everyday. Shaking hands so much would be weird here.

I unironically like it.

You must assert your dominance. Remind them of your 12 supercarriers and flag on the moon.

she has nice eyes

I honestly hate shaking hands and try to avoid if possible. I don't have any male friends so at least I don't have to do it often.

tesla also avoided shaking hands. He was autistic and genius at the same time, but where the fuck is your generator?
Shake the hand, its courtesy

>but where the fuck is your generator?
Quality post 5/5

We also do that. Another proof that bavarians are slavs

Bavarianettes and slavs made Bavaria great again. Probably some 70 years ago

Wow, I have to force myself even to talk with people, touching their nasty hands is quite a problem for me. Plus if someone wants to shake my hand I never refuse, it's just that I never initiate it myself. I'd rather just say "hello" and nod.

More like the proof that half of Germany was raped USSR.

*by USSR

Try having fat chicks as friends that expect a kiss on the cheek instead of shaking hands. For 4 years. That killed every desire in me to invent intresting things, and i used to be a genius child when playing with LEGO's.
Today i cant even code a fucking HTML when freelancing and cant pay my cable TV because of it. Run to an institute and do something. Dont be like me, you have something of a genius in you if you avoid unnecessary human contact. Invent a new type of chese to replace the lack of cheese from the embargo

Here girls only kiss each other, it would be fucking weird if a guy who is not their boyfriend kissed them on the cheek. A light hug when you meet your female friend, maybe, but a kiss? Maybe very close friends are allowed to kiss, I don't know. I only greet familiar people with words, as I said already.

we do that as well...

She's polish