You fuckers hate chrome, dislike pale moon, Firefox apparently went to shit...

You fuckers hate chrome, dislike pale moon, Firefox apparently went to shit, brave is botnet what the hell browser do you use then? Opera? Fucking lynx? Time to decide once and for all what browser does Sup Forums endorse?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/
techcrunch.com/2017/09/29/its-time-to-give-firefox-another-chance/?ncid=rss
github.com/henrypp/chromium/releases/tag/v61.0.3163.100-r488528-win64
links.twibright.com/
palemoon.org/branding.shtml
github.com/brave/browser-laptop
github.com/brave/browser-laptop/wiki/Brave-Tor-Support
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Firefox. SJW policies have nothing to do with browser quality. If anyone has legitimate problems with firefox let me know

wget -O -

if you cant format html in your head you need to leave Sup Forums

I love Firefox. I also occasionally use Edge but the more I use it, the more I hate it.

curl

I do use Opera but make no mistake Opera is chinese botnet now.

You just have to choose what botnet you want OP.

gnu icecat

but you can't actually install it on anything

Pale moon is the lesser evil right now

safari

I hate all of them, but Firefox the least

Is that the actual reason why people don't like Firefox? Because they are seen as being associated with the Progressives? That's it? I never enter these sorts of threads so I'm making sure I can safely ignore the critique.

Brave is the only /gpol/ approved browser. Wish it had a adnauseum like feature though.

>mozilla finally stops wasting time on pointless projects and starts making incredible improvements for firefox
>Firefox apparently went to shit

I've been using Qutebrowser desu

What about all the obfuscated javascript botnet code? wget has no ability to remove that mess

The company behind firefox, Mozilla, recently made this statement about their plans.
blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/08/08/mozilla-information-trust-initiative-building-movement-fight-misinformation-online/
Essentially, they plan to try and cut down on "misinformation". The problem here is who's to say what is or isn't "misinformation"? Given that they are a (((Progresssive))) company, it is possible they could use this as a form of censorship, and since their main product is Firefox, what better way to make their plan happen than to put that shit into the browser that so many people use?

This, along with the WebExtensions change, is why some people don't like it. I've used it for a long time, and it's a really good browser, but If you're gonna use it, maybe keep an eye on Mozilla. They don't seem too trustworthy right now.

why do people hate chrome again?

Iridium

waterfox

Waterfox or bust

waterfox

/thread

>techcrunch.com/2017/09/29/its-time-to-give-firefox-another-chance/?ncid=rss

Downloading the beta right now

It's a proprietary botnet browser

waterfox and all other firefox forks are garbage tier memes.

just use firefox/chrome, there's vivaldi if you want a vague middleground.

github.com/henrypp/chromium/releases/tag/v61.0.3163.100-r488528-win64

This is a pure Chromium Release without google crap. It's not the daily releases, it's a compiled release, the same as the current Google Chrome.

What is a good android browser?

Firefox. Not even trolling.

links.twibright.com/

Still a botnet.

this desu

>tfw 32 bit so no waterfox

I just use Firefox while being really depressed about it.

Just use Palemoon.

No need to be depressed, user. Try Palemoon!

They're gonna fucking kill all the extensions I use. Life without TabMixPlus is no life at all.

*Pale Moon

Do you say Fire Fox? or Firefox?

> Do you say Fire Fox? or Firefox?
Irrelevant.

palemoon.org/branding.shtml

> The name is "Pale Moon", not "Palemoon", "PaleMoon", "Pale-moon", "pale moon" or "palemoon". Please use the proper, 2-word, capitalized form.

This is really autistic.

I loved Ungoogled Chromium but Windows development for it has been essentially abandoned. Should I go back to vanilla Chromium? Is it really that much of a botnet?

No, I can't install Loonix for reasons.

Install Gentoo.

Good, the altcucks don't deserve a voice.

Indeed. I say we just keep calling it Palemoon.
or Palememe
or Furrymoon
or whatever get the fucking point across

>Is it really that much of a botnet?
Yes
Use Palemoon or Brave

"Pale Meme" in any case and form seems to be a universally agreed upon option here.

>Brave
Isn't that literally a meme for Trump supporters?

Perhaps, but it's actually a legitimately good browser outside of whatever memes you heard

safari uses on-device machine learning to delete cookies that are likely to be used for cross-site tracking. and it has a really fast ad blocking api because it compiles down the rules and runs them with C++ instead of letting the extension do it with javascript. but the browser is shit in other ways like no favicons lol and the worst address bar ever.

You're right, I mean who gives a shit about literacy and accuracy?

I recently switched to Brave after having been using the Adblock Plus browser.

That retarded and proprietary botnet is not Sup Forums approved. It has just been shilled non stop since at least July.

>safari uses on-device machine learning
>safari uses a massive battery vampire instead of just relying on telemetry and computing things on their end

Brave is open source ya pinhead

with how personal cookies are, this type of thing has to be done locally to protect your privacy. and i don't think it takes much cpu power considering that they do it on mobile safari too.

Qute browser and w3m.

So once Firefox ESR ends support for Classic Theme Restorer and other legacy extensions, where should I go for the closest thing to the classic firefox interface?

Pale Moon, if you can stand the fact that the developer is a degenerate autistic furry that wants to dictate which add-ons you can use.

Pale Meme

I don't really give two shits as long as I can use Classic Theme Restorer, Ublock Origin, and Popup Blocker Ultimate.

What's this, user?
github.com/brave/browser-laptop

i am pretty happy that there is such a market for browser. a good sign.

waterfox, numbers confirm

Brave.

He has a ragefit over Ad Nausem because it's probably costing him ad money.

>hurr durr I suck Open Society Foundation's dick

>Palemoon
Censored.

Pale moon doesn't need to restore a classic theme, because it never changed theme to begin with. It's kept the old firefox look this whole time.
It has Ublock Origin, and it also has Adblock Latitude, which is a fork made by the Palememe developers that removes the "Acceptable Ads" shit from ABP.
Dunno about Popup blocker, but I'd assume that or something similar is available

>ctrl+f
>"Brave"
>8 results
You guys are okay.

Palememe

Firefox, but with a webextension (yet to be made) that circumvents DRM.

>He thinks webextensions are capable of doing that

I use edge and don't give a fuck if it's bot nettish because I don't do anything illegal.

>I use edge and don't give a fuck if it's bot nettish because I don't do anything illegal.
Good goy.

Liberals get the bullet too, you fucking idiot.

i use firefox quantum. the names cool, its the exact same speed as chrome to me, and i like triggering Sup Forumstards with my sjw shit lol

What's the deal with Brave? It sounds absolutely too good to be true.

>Tech companies are starting to crack down on blatant lies spreading through the internet

I can live with that.

People who've never used it like to spread FUD about it. They claim it 'just replaces all ads with its own ads', when that feature is off by default, and I don't even think it's developed yet. Some say it's proprietary, when that's objectively false (source code on github). Some say it's just a alt-right browser, but that's completely retarded. The only legit issues it has are the lack of extensions and some kinda unpolished features, both of which will get fixed.

edge. don't listen to anti-ms-shills and freetards, it's a great and fast browser. and yes, it does suport webm, hiroshimoot is just too lazy to update it on Sup Forums. meanwhile, just install vlc and open webms with that.

A bit clunky ATM, also lacks addons, but it's perfect otherwise.

Precisely
Also check out this page!
github.com/brave/browser-laptop/wiki/Brave-Tor-Support

redpill me on Palemoon

>redpill me on Palemoon
The project leader is a huge furfag cuck censoring addons, tagging them as "security threat" when he doesn't like them.

The project is corrupted, everyone jumped off ship.

It's a nice browser. Open source, has a good selection of extensions and themes, is not a botnet, looks similar to an older version of firefox, but updated to be more modern. The dev also made some changes to protect user privacy, such as not implementing the web DRM stuff and not phoning home to google.

Only issue I can see is the dev blocking AdNauseam, so if you use that, you have to change some setting to make it work. Also the dev is a furry.

Waterfox
Firefox without all the SJW shit and XUL support

>everyone

>Also the dev is a furry.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I need a new fucking Sup Forums approved browser

Except the fugfag faggot censoring cunt of a dev.

>I need a new fucking Sup Forums approved browser
If the project manager is not a cute trap, won't be Sup Forums approved.

*coff* /net/runner *coff*

Q U A N T U M
U
A
N
T
U
M

If Palememe is unaccpetable to you because of that, then Brave is the other good choice. It's early in development, but it's currently fast and simple, with a lot of nice features coming soon

>financed by Open Society Foundation

Brave CEO is Kawaii as fuck

installed but.. nah!

It's a fucking web browser. Who gives two shits about the developers opinions?

I use Opera. Here are some of its best features.

>Not Google
>Not Mozilla
>Not Microsoft
>Built-in VPN
>Can mute individual tabs

If you're using Google, you can expect to be one of the first to be rounded up and killed once they decide that "thoughtcrime" is a real thing.