Using linux

>using linux

Looks good.

How? It's just yet another generic glass slate.

Give three examples of cases where their love of diversity reduced the usefulness of the product.

Looks fine to me.

Firefox
Windows
Google

I'm seriously considering one of these since I only ever use my phone for phone stuff and would obviously enjoy not being part of the botnet.

Too expensive

nice

Cases meaning actual features or lack/removal thereof, not products.

KDE is gonna look nice on a phone

They clearly mean diversity as in diversity of options/DEs, as seen in the picture between KDE and Gnome, not diversity of people.

Friendly reminder android uses linux too.
>it's a kernel

599USD tho

>those bezels
Hnggh

My only problem is whether or not some shitty carrier like tracfone will allow it

Carriers don't generally exclude phones, phones exclude carriers. As long as it's an unlocked GSM phone, it should work on any GSM carrier, TracFone included. I suggest you look into Net10, and you can choose which carrier it acts as an MVNO through and has better prices

i want it

>thick bezels
>no physical home button
why do they do this

>have to scroll to return home
dropped

I don't get it either, even capacitive buttons would a step up

Yeah the cost is the only real hang up for me. If it was half the price I'd have already given them my money. I'm still leaning towards it though, I'm not keen on buying another Android device and Apple products are even more prohibitively expensive.

Shit does it really? If it allows pay as you meme im down. I spend about 20 bucks every 3 months on minutes/data/texts I have a 3x multiplier on all my tracfone purchases.