Admit it

You can afford to buy it.

B-baka...

if youre going to buy old useless shit, at least buy cool old useless shit

HAHA what is that some ancient dinosaur laptop?

i can buy 35 of these if i sold my pc

I was thinking of buying another t43 because it was my first notebook. I have a x200, t410, x220, x200 tablet, and t520. Also had a t510 but its dead now.

I already have a T400 and X200 with Libreboot. Why would I buy one of those?

Do it faggot, and make a ThinkCluster(TM).

I'm a NEET and I can't even afford a new mouse.

i have an x60 and an x220, im thinking about pulling the trigger on a t61

You should get a part time job. Minimum wage would be great if you're a NEET that doesn't have to cover living expenses.

I'm a carer for my mom who has schizophrenia and I'll go to university this January when my sis is old enough to look after her, but until then I'm practically a bottom feeder.

the last of the good thinkpads

I actually have a lot of shit I would give you for free if this were real.

thicc

I would never accept handouts. I respect myself too much for that. Well, if it was a thinkpad I'd sell myself out for that big time.

I'd accept computer components for free in a heartbeat irl and I am not poor

Whore

If it were useful to me for any reason I can think of, not like I just accept anything. Why would you turn down something that can be more useful for you that is obviously something that is junk to the owner?

You can't afford a T60p.

How are you enjoying your x200 tablet?

Because it's a handout. It's acceptable if you're friends with the person for a friendly discount, but they could easily just sell it instead of giving it away to a random user.

That sucks. Mine some buttcoins.

>I would never accept handouts. I respect myself too much for that.
Actually needing assistance is not the same as being a nigger that soaks up gibs. Social safety nets and community outreach programs are made for people like you who actually need them. There's no shame in it.

I actually just got it and have used it twice. It's nice though I figured it might be good for reading with the screen foldable against the keyboard, it came from ebay with linuxmint installed.

I get that

Think I remember seeing that exact listing lol.
I just recently picked an x200T up for myself, too. Couldn't argue with the price and I needed a burner laptop to carry with me on the go.
Been using mine a lot these past few weeks. Love the IPS display and the small form factor. Slapped more RAM in there and I'm currently deciding on whether or not I want to throw in an SSD.
Pretty cool to dick around with Krita to pass the time, too.

I'll have to try Krita. I went from having a t410 to all these thinkpads within a year. The x200 has libreboot and I'm amateur at linux. For more than a decade thinkpads were my main squeeze but then I built a computer and I miss thinkpads.

admit it
you wish you were original

Do you guys use graphics tablets with krita or just a mouse?
I have been having a go at making my own game assets, but it doesn't quite feel natural.

we're talking about tablets, I assume the stylus

>could never afford a business laptop
>could never EVER afford a business laptop with a com port

Of course I can afford to buy it. I just don't want to.

>cum port

If you refuse help that you actually need, you don't actually respect yourself, you're just irrationally ashamed of needing help. Everyone does at some point.

But my pride can't.

What's the cheapest thickbad that's reasonably usable now? Can a T410 or even T400 handle code monkey and Web dev stuff?

T470

got two x220, older than that makes no sense.

Yes, I use an x60 though because it suits my needs more.