What email provider does Sup Forums suggest? is cockmail a meme?

what email provider does Sup Forums suggest? is cockmail a meme?

email is a meme

protonmail

Yourself

What the fuck is cockmail? I'm shopping right now, I have protonmail but it's weak. I also have fastmail and it's better but it's a lot more money dollars. Looking at posteo.de, openmailbox.org, runbox.com, mailbox.org and kolabnow.com.

>what email provider does Sup Forums suggest?
Set up your own email server for anything that's important. For work and for anything that won't accept unverified providers you should just use gmail or startmail or something. Those services are botnet and you'll just be using them to sign up for more botnet services anyways so it doesn't matter.

>is cockmail a meme?
It has the word "cock" in the name. What do you think?

Hello newfag

do i wipe it like, with a cloth or something, if the cops knock

hurtful meanie

All Clinton jokes aside, BleachBit is a quality piece of software. And yes, wipe them with their "cloth or something", which starts at only $5 (including shipping).

nice clean layout.

Mailfence.

They have a free tier, or for a few bucks a month they offer a much more complete solution, with caldav and document storage and email aliases. they're based in Belgium if you're a tin foil hat fag like me. They also support custom domains, so because I went for the lastname.tech domain meme, my email address is firstname at lastname dot tech, which I think is neat.

Sup Forums approved email host is hosting your own email server

>weak
How so?

Bought a domain through gandi.net and it came with an ok email service that I use now.

I use mxroute for all of my business email domains and it works well. Try to catch them during some meme discount. I get unlimited storage and unlimited domains for like $20 a year. Anyone using shitty free botnet email services has to be literally broke.

>hey Carol, check out this CV that just came through
>Contact Email: [email protected]
What do you think?

>being a wageslave
why are you even here? go to facebook with the other normalfag cuckslaves.

>Yes, I will email [email protected] for him to do my programming needs. He sounds like a professional who will honor the contract I give him.

Unironically cockmail
You can use the airmail.cc domain if you're a pussy

i vouch for horsefucker.org

mail.com

best email because you don't have to give them your phone number to sign up

I want to drink that.

i use @rape.lol for everything except work and uni stuff -- both have their own e-mail domain, otherwise i would use my old mail.com, openmailbox, or gmail