*zaps you're cpu*

*zaps you're cpu*

heh.. nothing personnel, kiddo...

Other urls found in this thread:

cio.com/article/2868393/linus-torvalds-apples-hfs-is-probably-the-worst-file-system-ever.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

get enterprise, turn it off.

disable telemetry services

Install GNU/Linux

This. Why struggle with an OS that actively works against you?

Unless someone needs windows-only software that can't be run in a VM, I can't think of a single reason to not move to linux.

For one, I don't want to use an operating system popular in poor regions nor use an operating system that is overtly inferior to macOS in every single way.

>he cant use a touch screen
Even with modern meme technologyâ„¢ your OS is shit

I don't really understand your reasoning, but whatever.

OSX is marginally better than windows in my experience, but still a far cry from linux.

This

Anyone that uses windows 10 that isn't enterprise is a fucking idiot

>he has less than 6 cores in 2017
I'm sorry, OP, but you need to stop being poor. 6 cores is a bit too low still, but it's at least a start.

>not using the OS that RESPECTS THE USERS FREEDOM

Wintoddlers will defend this.

>not using enterprise LTSB
>not disabling all the cancer like this in task scheduler immediately

>OSX is marginally better than windows in my experience
To begin with, OSX is far more than "marginally better" than Windows due to its Unix base. Most things can be done in terminal too, unlike Windows' shitty """command""" prompt. Linux is still superior but Windows deserves to be in the trash bin of history.

>anyone that uses windows 10 is a fucking idiot
fixed

This.

>far cry from linux
That's a good thing. Only you lonely and delusional neckbeards think otherwise.

>using commas instead of periods
disgusting

The filesystem comprises a good 50% of what a machine is IMO.
How long will it last? Can you be sure something is corrupt, can it be fixed? Is it fast? Is it efficient?

I have some bad news for you:
cio.com/article/2868393/linus-torvalds-apples-hfs-is-probably-the-worst-file-system-ever.html

APFS is marginally better but still sucks compared to all the free and open ones out there that have existed for a decade or more and still receive feature and bug patches.
And if there's one thing I've learned: Never host valuable/ large amounts of data on a closed source FS. This ensures recovery is neigh impossible when it does break.

>meme10
you asked for this, retard

>pay extra for not spying on you goyim
i doubt they actually stop spying on you anyway, got back to 7 instead

>just want to play some video games for a few hours a week
>have to give up all your personal electronic privacy for the "privilege" of engaging in a little computer entertainment
Linux pls help.

I know many people who use free OSes typically get a handheld or console for their gaming needs, if they don't like the open source FPSes available.

'd sooner give up video games altogether than go back to consoles and handhelds.

I'm actually pretty confident that Linux will be a mainstream platform for gaming in the near future, especially with Valve putting a fair bit of their weight behind it. It's just taking longer than I want it to.

didn't know this existed, thanks

>The filesystem comprises a good 50% of what a machine is IMO.
Which is objectively incorrect, and is the entire foundation of your viewpoint. Back to the drawing board you go.

Maybe Linux, but many people use free OSes that aren't Linux, like BSDs.

i want my trackpad to work after i resume my laptop from sleep mode.

Wow, look at the stockholm syndrome that Windows 10 gave to the people in this thread, what a sad sight

Well in this hypothetical they can always install their Linux distro for gaming if that's the case. I don't particularly care what manages to be the alternative to Windows for games, I just want an alternative.

fug

>you're