Search

So Sup Forums, what search engine do you condone? Google is apex botnet, DDG is... also botnet, so what do we have left? Qwant?

Let the shitgrinding begin!

Other urls found in this thread:

yandex.com/
yandex.ru/
yandex.ua/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

startpage
install gentoo
kys

>ddg is botnet
I'm not surprised but explain?

Here, an infographic

ddg search sucks. the bangs are handy.
>No I'm NOT interested for making a keyword for every search form on the internet.
startpage is just google while promising not to do what ddg promises not to do.

Which is complete bullshit.

It's excerpts from their own policy you dipshit

wiby.me
the search engine made by Sup Forums

Suck a dick. I can't be bothered trying to educate you when you'll post the same derp tomorrow anyways.

It's impossible to have a search engine that isn't botnet as they all involve you sending them your search queries. It's just the nature of the technology. Use whatever search engine you want but take appropriate steps to make sure the searches can't be tracked back to you (proper VPN, etc) and multiple searches can't be attributed to a single browser (anti-fingerprinting measures) if you are afraid of botnet.

startpage
searx

>le enlightened DDG user

This isn't proof of DDG being a botnet but look up the founder (((Gabriel Weinberg))). His previous venture was a website called "The Names Database", which was bought because it had a lot of information about its users.

There isn't such thing as privacy in any significant search engine, Startpage isn't perfect but it aims to be private through obfuscation which is more worthwhile that DDG's empty promises of pure anonymity through no tracking.

this, to be honest

>le clueless fucktard who will accept no info input that isn't punched in.

>jew
>sold a website
>makes same claim as startpage that no user info is collected.
Well that certainly settles it.

All that proves is that you have no idea how the internet or web browsers work.

>This isn't proof of DDG being a botnet

I'm not claiming they are a botnet based on the evidence I gave, I'm saying that I think the founder and CEO is not trustworthy based on his past actions and that startpage uses a better method of protecting user's privacy. I don't hate DuckDuckGo, I used it for a while and the search results are better than startpage. DuckDuckGo is far better than google, but I don't trust that users are anonymous.

Wasn't it wibr.me before? wibr.me doesn't work anymore though.

yes. was moved to wiby.me

Startpage.

alright cool its a good site

You should use Yandex!
yandex.com/
yandex.ru/
yandex.ua/

That image always makes me laugh (:

>not using Bing
srsly?

I use Searx.