Hi Sup Forums, what do you think about México?

Hi Sup Forums, what do you think about México?

Again?

I strongly dislike it

Hate it.

it would be great without the cartels, nice beaches and architecture

I love it! I'm munching on some tortilla chips as I'm typing this. I also have some fajita and taco sauce in the fridge waiting to be used.

Everything below the united states is the result of failed colonization by european powers. Some technology and genetics were deposited but the empires pulled out before being able to complete the process and what you have is a wasteland of incomplete civilizations whos factions and identities only exist because nobody stronger cares enough to get involved with some other empires sloppy seconds and try to civilize it.

I hope we invade it and kill lots of you

BUILD IT
U
I
L
D

I
T

>I love Mexico because of Tex-Mex food!

Jesus you people are fucking retarded

I like you folks a lot, and I'm really pissed off to know that you were on the highway to 1st world but some day you just took a wrong turn. Honestly, put ur shit together, pls ;_;
p.s. Amorres Perros is fucking masterpiece

You don't even know any Mexicans you fucking idiot. God damn you Euros are retarded. You really want to learn the hard way, don't you?

chicANO pls. How are fajita and tacos Tex-mex? They have Spanish names, thus they are Mexican.

Better than blacks. I won't mind having you people as neighbors

You don't even know any Mexicans you fucking idiot. God damn you Euros are retarded. You really want to learn the hard way, don't you?

its alright

So you love a cockroach people just because they have some half decent food? How fucking dumb are you?

I LOVE the Mexican people.

why are you so mad

You as an Empire would have been greater.

how do I put this...we share some common experience (we are mexico of yurop, ain't we?) and besides of that, I know from my bud from USA, that Polans and Mexicans usually like each-other, marry with each other and so on.
So I dunno...uh...yo mama?

Please annex

Wow how rude

He's probably the self hating Chilean. He hates it when people don't hate spics.

You love me, dont deny it.

>Iñárritu
>capable of producing good films, let alone masterpieces

nod a brogzy xDDD

beheading and drug mafia.

Rude.

Mexicans are very friendly, and have quite a lot of cute girls and handsome guys. They aren't exactly white but who cares.

So Japan around the early 1940s.

>tfw you want a cute latino boyfriend to go to the gym with and help you learn spanish but you never will

>these edge posters

They are literally like an 80 IQ people of savages. You don't have a clue.

I seriously hate Mexicans.

t. Californian and Floridian

hate to say this, but he has a point. Put your shit together I beg ya. Talking back won't fix anything in the long run ( ._.)

and ISIS succeeded to it now.

Tranquilizate Come perros

Wow why are Americans are so rude?
I'm sure you are a Chicano

>Californian and Floridian
Literally the most cancerous combination ever, kill yourself. I hate mexicans too but I hate Californians more

Do you mean pochos and chicanos?

Really did you come to Mexico?
What happened?

But the Chicanos I met loved Mexico, to the point of visiting it every summer.

Hola mamacita, pls come to California so I can make your dreams come true.

Bretty guud

Are you a gurl?

What part of Cali? I used to live in San Diego.

Si

I like mexican peoples and mexico city

I'm more right wing than anyone you've ever met in your life. That's the result of living in California and Florida.

>Empire
You mean that Napoleon III's puppet state?

>Californian and Floridian
Fuck are you me? SoCal to Palm Beach county transplat here

happy but poor people living in cartel favelas full of drugs

Stereotypes where?

The fly-over central part that no one ever visits. It's pretty comfy here by the Sierra Nevada mountains tho.

he's right though

Por favor chileno no me comas

Yes

Wasted potential

should I lie? it was just honest answer

This dude knows what are he talking about.

I hope one day all your troubles will go away, all the drug lords, all the usa pressure and criminals willl disappear and you'll breath freely.

Kinda dumb idea to just put random Habsburg man that has literally nothing to do with New World there tho. Napoleon III should have had a better idea on which figurehead to use.

Fucking slavshit

Even with all the sandniggers, we have less than 1000 murders per year. Compare that to your cartelado-related ones alone (pic)
Jeez, sort that shit out
(yes you have 1.5x our population but even if you take that in account it's still miles apart)

mExImUrDeRs

Mexican girls are cute

Like it isn't going to get worse for you... As for the cartels the violence will soon enough move to American soil where it belongs...

really makes you think

Llego el mesero a limpiarnos la mesa...

heeey ( ._.)

BUILD
THAT
WALL

>tfw reading this while doing a line
S-sorry

brofist
what do ya doin? Good domestic speed here

It already is. I think our low was 0.7/100k in 2012, and it went up to 0.9 in 2014. Can't wait to see the data for the year when shit went down (last one...) mostly those inbred fuckers are killing their own kind though (think of all that "honour" bullshit, i.e. 14 year old girls refusing to marry their 45 year old cousins/uncles)

t.mestizo maligno

really makes you think

Ya llego con su OC el shitleno come perros

well

the food is good, they know how to party, the girls are cute (and some even ridiculously dick diamonding), and the people overall are cool as fuck.

while I was there on vacation, once there was a party that went through the night. a friend and I (he lived there) hosted it. around 4 in the morning I went out to get away for a bit, and there were some neighbors. they spoke broken English, but they were all "where are you from" and shit. we chatted for a good while. thought they would get pissed from all the noise.

I also got close to friends families, which is so alien to me. here in the US and the times I went to Europe, I never meet any friends parents and shit. but in Mexico (and Paraguay), they made me feel right at home.

anyway, I've also visited Belize, Costa Rica, Curacao, Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay as well. I can easily say I had the best time in Mexico, at least when it comes to latin american countries. possibly 2nd most favorite country I've visited.

so to answer your question, I quite like Mexico.

I like mexicans and mexico in general, and am not persuaded by memes
me caen bien los mexicanos.

Mexico is fine I guess

I want to know though, how is the cartel shit going? getting worse or better?

>favelas
that's Brazil.

>poor people
Mexico is massive, not everyone is poor. it's a developing country, kinda like yours.

>full of drugs
I think you overestimate how "big" the cartel is. memes got you.

t. chicano

Aw :( That's still a really nice part of Cali though.

Can confirm, my mexican dad works at a manufacturing plant full of mexicans and poles and they get along really well.

fuerte de narcos

>be mexican
>get beheaded

Great food
Wouldn't go there
Dangerous
Ugly

Thanks for Brujeria lads

nice food
nice traditional art
pretty good at football
one of relevant and popular countries in south america
narco shit
necro shit
beheading shit
drug shit

Mexicans Doing Mexican Things

>Slavs mixing with Mongols
Why would you want to create even more Russians? You secretly like them after all?

because the spiece which we already created sucks at warm climate, That's we need another run with darker mongols this time

>south america

>pretty good at football
>south america

You know it's true

Shithole

That's mean Germany, it's a speech impediment ok? That's where we keep our mental deffectives. How insensitive...

POR FAVOR NO ME COMAS CHILENO

Well we keep ours at the Atlantic too

poophole *wink*

Great country, I can't wait until they become the majority in the USA desu.

Ultimas noticias:Chilenos comen perro como platillo tradicional