Looks like youtube will soon implement automatic blocking of all """""inappropriate""""" comments

Looks like youtube will soon implement automatic blocking of all """""inappropriate""""" comments.
Thanks moot!

More info:
perspectiveapi.com/#/
bbc.com/news/technology-35035087

They should've done it before.

None of the channels I watch would ever enable that :)

>believing that it won't be mandatory and automatic
lel

>English comments only
Cyka Blyat

>youtube comments
>mattering for anything
+

When will they implement blocking of ALL comments? It will improve the youtube experience by at least 2000%

FUCK GOOGLE

where will this era of people letting literally everything hurt their feelings take us?

Thank god. Maybe I can unblock the comments section.

Please let this happen. The comments section is a bunch of fucking cancer. They're worse than this shithole of a site.

The more I think about it the more obvious it is that Google is linked to Chinese espionage. This has CCP written all over it.

Wow! I never thought I would have to deal with Chinese mind control tactics even though I live in a free country!

Many people are redpilled and come to Sup Forums after they started encouraging people here to learn the truth. If it keeps Trump in and means we can finally destroy communism, it's fine with me. Youtube comments are great for educating the youth.

Really? You think YouTube is going to censor anti-Trump comments? You're living in another world!

Chinks have been sending their spies to the West since the caveman times, they basically get the scummiest of the scum to work for them in exchange for undeserved profit

There is no hard evidence of this claim (yet), but their pattern of censorship as it coincides with CCP policy betrays what would perhaps be the strongest motivation for such actions: ideology. If what happened in the Cold War is any indication then it is all but certain.

>YOUTUBE COMMENT

Пиздeц..

it's like how older generations got mad at you for swearing. now it's millenials and they don't like when you say mean things to them. It's petty generational shit that nobody will care about in 40 years.

I don't care about YT comments.

True, but that doesn't change the fact that we're going to have to deal with our peers and thus our own generation for the rest of our lives

not one person here has mentioned that this feature has been available and in beta since 2014

you guys are fucking pathetic

Youtube comments make me realize that Nietzsche was right about the great man theory. Average joe is a fucking idiot.

Fools? really? Fools is problematic for them?

at least we don't have to deal with that shit irl here in eastern europe... yet

Indeed, it is a safe heaven here (:

How am i going to spread the mantra around now?

go back to t_d

honestly the sooner they find a solution to this alt-right bullshit the better

>using green, yellow and red is too problematic and cis-normative, fuck it we'll use violet diamonds, purple squares and blue circles now

I think even North Koreans have better freedom of speech than the Internet in 2017.