GMO are technology. Why isn’t this shit banned yet?

GMO are technology. Why isn’t this shit banned yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S62512742
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>fake science pic

The one on the right has been overcooked.

I buy mostly organic to avoid pesticides, antibiotics, and artificial hormones injected into animals.

I don't care about GMO. They're a good thing. They mean less pesticide is used.

FUCK OFF.

warosu.org/g/thread/S62512742

Enjoy the archive thread. We don't need another shitposting thread.

wrong.png
the one on the right wasn't cooled after cooking

>it's this thread again
no thanks
report and ignore

Back to r*ddit, leftist

hence, it was overcooked, because cooking continues even after you remove the heat.
sage

that discoloration does not happen because of genetic engineering but rather antibiotics

fucking nub

why not go to /ck/
also that egg's just overcooked nigga

Fuck off shill

Reported.
Kys OP, its shit bait

>inb4 hurr announcing report

Nice, it's been 10 days since the last thread, OP was banned for 10 days? Probably.

But it won't get as much (You)'s and shitposts there.

fuck off OP
butthurt that your bait does not work?

Retard, shit bait.

Thanks for the (You)s you faggots

thanks

Get back to your containment board, you non-sequitur-spouting nigger.

>t. Monsanto

>literally crying because a thread has been made twice in the history of the site
>happy with 24/7 generals about Chinese garbage and headphones
What did the shills mean by this?

Generals are easily blockable and keep to themselves.
This thread is just made for shitposting and related to Sup Forums very little. Last thread was purged.

You say this is OK but generals aren't? You're nitpicking, that's how we got so bad in the first place, none of this shit should be here.

>What did the shills mean by this?
You don't know what that word means, do you?

the one on the right was in the refrigerator for 2 days.

the one on the left is a freshly boiled egg. just more proof that anyone who's against GMO's has groundless fears based on lies

Because it's better for both you and the environment. Better question would be why organic farming hasn't been banned yet.

the one on the right just looks overcooked to me

People who fear gmo-s and compare pcitures like that are usually dumb faggots who have never seen a chicken or a pig and should go a jump down a highrise. Self-fed and later killed pig is master race food.
Milk from own cow is much better and stronger than that fucking watered down shit they sell at stores etc etc.
t. grew up in a farm before going to university in frankfurt

Shit thread
Only autistic faggots who love to suck on bait (OPs cock) would fall for this shit

thats wrong though
one's just older than the other
I literally just cooked four hardboiled eggs last week. I ate two immediately and they looked like the left. I left the other two in the fridge for two days and when I ate them they looked like the right.

That picture is utter bullshit. The color of the yolk depends on the rain the hen eats.
People like you are the ones who think white eggs are made in machines while pink eggs are the real eggs laid by a hen.
Away with your fearmongering, normalfag, go shill elon musk or something

/ck/ here. The one on the left is cooked just right, and the one on the right is over boiled. You can overboil any egg. Don't listen to OP and his shitty porpaganda.

Ok Monsanto. Thanks for filling me in.