Sticker thread. I need suggestions for more stickers

Sticker thread. I need suggestions for more stickers.

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/clinton-gore-92-confederate/
youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck this bullshit. The image was right side up in my file explorer.

Sup Forums is a conservative board

#include

int main(void)
{
int i;
for(i=1; i

>Trump
>conservative
He's a reactionary, not a conservative. Conservatism is people like Jeb or Ted Cruz. Clinton is a centrist who believed in fiscally conservative ideas like cutting welfare and free trade.

Tbqh, Trump is more of a business Democrat like Jim Webb: fiscally conservative while not caring all to much on social issues. A lot of his 2016 platform was just an fusion of his past platforms that he held in the 90s and the 80s. Doesn't mean I exactly like him, especially since he is down with US intervention in the Middle East, just like every president since Reagan was, but there you go.

Think you're smart huh?

snopes.com/clinton-gore-92-confederate/

But Trump is a fucking retard when it comes to business. He puled us out of the TPP and enacted tariffs on Canada already and we're not even a year into this. He's going to replace Janet Yellen with a fucking idiot too.

(((snopes)))

(((you)))

Jews did nothing wrong.

Even parts of the left were against the TPP because it would have created a copyright nightmare that basically would have killed many industries like the anime industry and such. Not to mention that the damn thing was so opaque that very few people knew what was in the actual paperwork, which isn't exactly condusive to producing any sort of trust among the average layperson that hears about it. Plus, he's making inroads into China and India, which are faster growing economies than Canada and at least China's economy is vastly larger than that of Canada's.

Trump is a fucking retard in general. What the fuck is a wall going to do? Why the fuck did he elect Ajit Pai. Why the fuck did he bring Sarah Palin on the campaign trail? Why the fuck did he lie about not having PACs? The list goes on and on.

neither did Hitler.

>would have killed many industries like the anime industry
This is a good thing you cuck.

>cuck
Not that user but I'm so sick of this word. Why do you keep using it? Why does everything have to be sexual deviance with you guys?

Because you are objectively a cuck if you like anime.

Wall works for Israel and Hungary, Paco.

Back to your cesspit

>Clinton believed in fiscally conservative ideas like cutting welfare and free trade.

Have you seen the latest Doland DRUMFP news?

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

Sup Forums related

Antifa fucking hates neoliberals though, idk why you thought to post that.

antifa ARE neo-liberal foot soldiers