What do you think of Openpepe?

What do you think of Openpepe?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.opensuse.org/2017/09/20/new-repository-caters-to-tumbleweeds-nvidia-users/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haven't used it. But if Ubuntu gets bought by Microsoft I'll probably use it.

Does something but there are better distros for its job

doesn't break as often as others but the repo's aren't as wide

Decent I guess. One of the board members works for the W3C now which is less than satisfactory.

Just a distro, nothing special.

Used it because of Lunduke shilling. Literally the worst distrio I've tried. Every SUSE feature (Yast, Zypper) is trash. I wanted to delete it but btrfs made it for me when it exploded while I was conecting a second harddrive.

Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it, and you're like "oh man, I'm going to have to suck this thing". You brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "well, at least I got that out of the way". However, the giant cock rears its ugly head, and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this cock is penetrating your grey matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor functions. Then, the giant cock slaps you across the cheek and knocks you out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours.

That's what using openSUSE feels like.

Does it have any advantage over any other distro?

OP here, I'm just distrohopping and wondered what the opinion on suse is.

GUI for some of system settings.
Automated testing of packages for Tumbleweed which in theory makes it more stable than Arch.
I would advise to pass this distro anyway.

It's decent. Something that Fedora isn't.

hot desu

>That's what using openSUSE feels like.
You just described Systemd. Yeah, openSUSE uses that. I can still see with both eyes.

.t Slackware user.

+KDE works very well
+GUI for everything
+Btrfs with snapshots allows for system restore
+Installation wizard
+Automated testing, Tumbleweed (rolling version) is fairly stable
-Brtfs is buggy, had it kernel panic on me on low disk space
-Not as big as Debian based distros, smaller community, smaller repos, less manuals

I like it. Except the fact that they made installing proprietary shit very difficult from what I remember. nVidiatards should avoid it for that reason.

It's fine but not something a linux newb should use. Gecko Linux apparently fixes some shitty SUSE defaults.

>like it. Except the fact that they made installing proprietary shit very difficult from what I remember. nVidiatards should avoid it for that reason.

news.opensuse.org/2017/09/20/new-repository-caters-to-tumbleweeds-nvidia-users/

5/5 distro
and as a winbabby, yast is a godsend

It's good if you're really shit at everything and don't know any better.

>works for
He paid to join, so that he could object when they try more shit the free software community would object to.

By far the best thing windows 10 offers. But bad for ubuntu users because it means that windows will start influencing it.

Woops.

You can install openpepe on windows too :^)

The year: 2017.

The month: 10.

The date: 1.

The usage of linux on windows: Possible.

The status of thumbnails on file pickers of popular linux distros: Nonexistant.

>this meme
>in an OpenSUSE thread
apply yourself, nigga

this is actually going to save me a hell of a lot of time if I don't have to use a virtual machine or boot linux.

I wish windows did more shit like this.

So I don't have to install python exe installer anymore? Just download this rightaway?