Leave OS to me

leave OS to me.

Was this Microsoft's peak?

i think most people would argue that XP was.

> Winblows 10
> There are people using this shit OS

Neck yourselves if you're one of them

Yup.

thoughts?

More like Millennial Edition.

With Windows XP, Microsoft successfully manages to merge their home and workstation OS product line into one. Other than that, it was pretty shit. Very rocky launch, more holes than Swiss cheese, forced online activation, IE6 or the Bozo the Clown theme were all part of Windows XP. It really only became acceptable with SP2 and even after that they continued to pump out patches on top of patches daily. Whether that's a testament to Microsoft's dedication to fix things instead of adding new, useless, half-baked "features" (hello Windows 10) or whether it showed just how shit XP was. Either way, I'll have fond memories of it, it's right up there with my first desktop with Windows 95 and now recently my first Linux distro, Gentoo (yes I fell for the meme, well done Sup Forums).

Thanks for checking out my blog guise, res feed coming soon!

Tech illiterate Sup Forumseddit gaymer child spotted.
>m-m-m-muh windows 7 is better and no botnet!!! i trust microshaft and updates are 4 retards
>gaymes!!!!!

>calling someone Sup Forumseddit
>uses Windows 10

>not using win10 enterprise LTSB
I laf at you

Is vista safe to use? Its comfy AS FUCK

Oh fuck no it isnt :(

> taking the bait

Yeah, you just end it now mate

>not using Windows Server 2016

*blocks your path*

So long as you've not got it directly connected to a network, you'll probably be ok.

It was pretty, but it crashed more often than 95/98 for me.
As a kid, I don't remember any real benefits over 98SE.

Anyone know if GPU-passthrough works for XP?

7 is too botnet to be a good operating system, and XP was just a bloated version of 2k with added MS backdoors and a fisher price skin

2k was the last time Windows was "good" and even then it's a bit of a stretch

>7
>botnet

2k was great however

If you uninstall the right security updates, it's certainly not the spyware of W10.

However I just believe that W7 is outright better than W10, spyware or not.

>mfw playan videogaymes

They are trash, both of them.

Yes, Windows has been an irredeemable botnet since XP.

Just because it's not as bad as 10, doesn't mean it's good.

Better than original 98

enable background applications in the new settings panel.
for some reason they have decided that search indexing counts as a background application, or app as they call them now

It is enabled.