What does the BBC mean by this?

What does the BBC mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/culture/story/20160726-does-this-image-sum-up-britain-right-now
beetlesandhuxley.com/exhibitions/ideal-living.html?showall=1
youtube.com/watch?v=sqn_z9PDUwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck the BBC and it's over the top political correctness. My area of England is something like 90-95% white. My local BBC news is around 90% Muslim, I'm not even memeing, there will be 1 white guy out of 10 on there, especially if they report at schools. They choose minorities on purpose.

Why?
Why are they hellbent on their own destruction?

I literally don't understand.

I think the person who wrote this article and the people who published it think that because of their ""good deed"" they will be somehow spared from the next European terrorist attack.

Either that or they're legitimately all Muslims

by the way here's the article if any of you want to read it bbc.com/culture/story/20160726-does-this-image-sum-up-britain-right-now

Seems pretty reasonable... Which part do you disagree with?

>Does this image sum up Britain right now?

Did you even read the article?
It's an exhibition of 65 different photographs.

beetlesandhuxley.com/exhibitions/ideal-living.html?showall=1

Europe is going to inevitability end up as a caliphate.

That's clearly Indian traditional dress though.

Why's the hair covered then

Google ethnomasochism.

I think this image sums up Britain right now, as in theyre becoming white servant.

Indians sometimes cover the hair too.

youtube.com/watch?v=sqn_z9PDUwM

>Shithole poor housing
>Le Refugeez
>Retarded heading
Yes

>Why?
>Why are they hellbent on their own destruction?
>I literally don't understand.

The economic elites are obsessed with economic growth. To maintain that, you need a growing population. In developed nations with lower birth rates, that means immigration.

Notice how the same economic elites paint Japan as having a failed economy and everything is going to shit. Because they are anti-immigraiton and would prefer a slightly stagnating economy instead of immigrants.

If you actually go to Japan you'll notice it's pretty good.

But... memes

>britcucks' taxes go to pay for this

>England's main channel is called BBC
EXPLAIN YOURSELF

I have a better image.

Does the color mean anything?

The article clearly identifies the veil as hijab
I supose the idea is it would be unusual for someone looking to be modest to wear red... Although in all fairness multicolored hijabs have been depicted in media for a decade at least, in Africa they may have been common long before that...
The articl does smack of political correctness to be honest, rather than being a simple collection f photography say simply focusing on everyday life the article is arranged so as to display whites, blacks and Asians as equally visible parts of late 20th century Britain, although for whites they do go back to the 1930's
There's something on Brexit at the very begining but I wasn't going to read the whole thing, basically they're just showcasing stock photos from what I'm guessing is art gallery work so that they can have some "thought provoking" piece which serves the function of normalizing minorities as British... Not that I blame them, you people are stuck with them for better or for worse...

TL;DR Nothing really, is just a pro-tolerance piece aimed at idle old people...