Who mental ill here

who mental ill here

i have ocd/hocd and im tired of this shit

Me

I have anxiety, depression, adhd, and a bunch of other made up illnesses. I am self diagnosed. My parents made me a NEET and a virgin

I have bipolar. I'm tired too brother

jorge is that you? because you haven't posted in a while

Not officially diagnosed but im sure I have depression.

Do antidepressants work?
Are therapists/psychologists actually useful or jus a bunch of faggots?

Takes the right medication or mix of them. Been nearly eight years of trying to find the right mixture and at some point I'll find the right one. I'm better but I'm not perfect.

As for therapist? I don't know, I'm more and more skeptical.

assburgers here
>tfw

check'd

how does assburgers show?

Depression & anxiety. Going on for 20 odd years now, I think I've had enough.

Why don't you use some of those new drugs like paroxetyne?

>check'd
Thanks m8

The things you'll likely notice about me is that I'm socially inept and I'm really picky with food. My brother and sister has assburgers as well, but while my brother is the weirdest one of us, he's got the most friends and stuff. Meanwhile both me and my sister may appear to be more normal at a first glance, but for some reason we have a much harder time making friends.

Would you happen to have finnish blood in your veins? You seem like a finnjävel.

None that I'm aware of. I do like finns though, does that count?

I have never seen a woman with functional autism
How are they in terms of behaving?

>he thinks hes ill

Try stage 3 lung cancer you weak piece of marmott dung

>mental ill
>lung cancer
>american education

I think his point was while some losers cry about "Wahhh no gf and I feel sad!" Some people in this world have legit illnesses and have been dealt a fucked up hand they'll never be able to fix

Give the man a cigar

>Texas
>completely missing the point

I have few habbits, and once I quit one I pick one or two another. At least it's keeping my anxiety and focus issues away.

Well you seem like a finn, so I guess it counts. You should move here, you'd be quite normal. Maybe a bit too finn for a fennoswede which you of course would be counted as, but still.

There's always going to be someone in worse condition than you, but that doesn't mean that mental illness shouldn't be aknowledged. That's pretty primitive thinking there

>I have never seen a woman with functional autism
>How are they in terms of behaving?
She's very stubborn and easily gets mad. Me and my brother may be stubborn as well, but we never get angry or anything. We'd rather keep quiet than start shouting, which is what my sister does 99% of the time. If someone makes a mistake (any kind), my sister just has to point it out. But you can never criticize her because she can't admit when she's done something wrong.

>Maybe a bit too finn for a fennoswede
I take that as a compliment :3

Who said it shouldn't be acknowledged? Are you jumping to conclusions
>Chilean education
Back to your mudhut

Feeling sad and looking up a bunch of mental illnesses to self diagnose yourself with to alleviate all blame off yourself is a lot different from having an actual impairment that prevents you from living your life

Most of these people are self diagnosed and just perpetuate a cycle of this.

You literally did in your first post

Now this is jumping to conclusions, whomever said they were self-diagnosed besides yourself? It seems you are quite eager to shrug off a mental illness judging from your posts saying how they just losers whining.

jorgeeeeeeeeee

9999% of them, it's very common these days for people to just self-diagnose.

There's a reason why all of a sudden diagnosis of all forms of mental illness jumped by exponentially in recent years.

it's same with like obesity

People just searching for excuses to absolve themselves of responsibility or character flaws.

No shit ur gonna be depressed when you just post pepes on Sup Forums all day.

difference is 20 years ago youd be told to go outside get vitamin D and exercise but now it's all 'u go girl! It's not ur fault it's da chemical imbalance in ur brain, take this prescription for mind altering chemicals but don't change your lifestyle'

Ye bro humans were totally intended to sit for 12+ hours a day in their house. no wobder you're depressed anyone would be

All of my exs must've had assburgers.

I know one woman diagnosed with autism. I'd say that the small difference from the average finn is that she is even more blunt than usual. She keeps no opinions to herself but states them immediately. It's quite cool desu.

>Tfw mommy didn't buy me tendies I am le depressed now

>She keeps no opinions to herself but states them immediately.
Exactly like that.

I seriously hope none of you pathetic cuckolds reproduce. Pls don't even try.

They wont

Let's change that. They can't

It's a good thing desu

I want to kill myself

Guess that counts as mentally ill right?

Why do you want to do that?

Why don't you fix your life instead