Am I white?

Am I white?

مَا اِسْمُكَ؟

Nothing about you is white

Should be Australia's motto

can you actually prove this is you? like post a pic with a timestamp? i can't believe you're real

Hi please explain this meme thanks.

what would you do if you saw this mehmet walking in the favela one day?

would you bully him?

NO ONE IS FUCKING WHITE. BEAT IT, FAGGOTS AND MOVE ON

t.Sup Forums

Why not?

Eu sinto pena de você. Deve ser o cara que fica postando o macaco no /luso/. Aceite que você não é branco cuzão

ele posta aqui desde sempre

This is me, I will prove later on because there are people here with me right now

i would praise him because he's white
I could even understand you doing this post once, but multiple times everyday? Nope, you're not the guy

Ele sempre força esse cara aqui, mas não é ele

You look white to me.
Why do you think you are not?

is he really considered white in brazil? he literally looks like a turk through and through

>UK

This is white for Japans ? then most middle east and north african white too

turks are white

Good job Ling Tang Poon, correct flag

I'm not the guy? So how do I always post a different pic?

Turk girls are not cute.

maybe in Turkey or Syria

worse than him is considered white here

Here if you literally have smooth/curly non nigger hair you're considered white regardless of anything

testing, I downloaded a very odd image.

Settle down Ahmed

you take the photos from the real guy's facebook

can I use this crappy thread to get dubs?

It depends on the circumstance.

Meh

I think your definition of race is wrong.
Apparently, these are only blacks and whites.
However it is obvious that the reality could not be more distant from this logic.
There are various ethnic groups in the world. It is not a on and off switch, but rather a wide spectrum that comprehends different behaviour and appearence characteristics.
However, the result of talking about race as either being black and white instead of a spectrum of grey results in having to say that the Brazilian in the thread is either white, and therefore on the same levels of Nordics, or not white, and therefore comparable to aboriginals of Australia.

>HAPLOGROUP MEME

search otosomal admixture maps, not haplogroup.

real talk though, aren't there only 3 races? Mongolian, Black and Caucasians?

Australia's refugee policy?

basically yes but it does not work like that,
example, siberian mongoloid white-yellow skin, amerindian mongoloid swarthy-yellow skin. different head type...
a egyptian and swedish same caucasoid race to. but really different features my opinion.

Nauru?

You looks like Turk.

So, everyone's caucasian anyway, it's fine

and if we really want to find the superior "race", then it's the mediterraneans, blonde blue eyed people are just more pretty, not smarter/superior

if you have black hair, wheat-white skin you can pass in all med coast.

Is it ok now?

> if we really want to find the superior "race", then it's the mediterraneans, blonde blue eyed people are just more pretty, not smarter/superior

agree

holy fuck

alright alright, why do you create this thread everyday then? Didn't you take your conclusion yet?

If you wanna know this, no, you would not be considered white in non-roman countries in Europe or in the US and other 1st world countries

You would be taken as an Arab like Jean Charles, the same happened to me

But here, you considered white, what more do you want to know?

I want to know why Cech wears that helmet

You forgot Australoid.

North Africans have the second highest Mediterranean ancestry after Sardinians. Bad map.

You're chubby and white

Yes, borderline through. You are whiter than local Turk who sells kebab so you are white.

Am I white?

>Bad map
lmao, this is map using the outosomal result, chance of being wrong %0

am I?

i'm speechless