Danish posters will find this picture sexually arousing

>Danish posters will find this picture sexually arousing

Not so fast, leaf

OINK OINK

What, they're real?

What's that say?

cute doggo

I didn't know their faces were that fucking big. They look like monsters now.

You've never seen a pig IRL?

1: "The toy merchant downstairs is looking for a cleaner. Couldn't you apply for it?"
2: "I already have work."
"Yes. But I need the extra money."
3: "Apply yourself!"
"I work hard with this unemployment of mine."

It doesn't translate well. Anyway, it's a popular comic here in Finland, called Viivi & Wagner.

They're not at my height dude they're never above my shins so it never really struck me as threatening. They look like Neanderthals I mean shit

>tfw we banned Animal sex last year ;_;

Hi, pig fucker

kek

Come home, pig man

why is he so smug Sup Forums?

WTF I hate Denmark now

but then danish people will be gone extinct in 80 years :(

>Muslims will say this is haram but then go and jerk off to it anyways because hey it's better then looking at jawas.

It's literally the stupidest thing to regulate.

If you want to fuck your pig, you'd do it, regulations or not. Now they stigmatize it even further, which is the exact same problem we have with drugs. Heil democracy.

>pic from 2014
>Last year was 2015

?

That's something a pig fucker would say

No, it's something a perfectly rational being would say.

You have no right to be the ruler of me, as long as I am harming no other than myself. Before you start with animal abuse - A lot of people and animals enjoy it, to their mutual satisfaction. Or so I've read.

Personally I'd think you're a sick fuck for wanting to fug animals, but please, be my guest.

>Contrary to what people think, an animal can easily say no if it doesn't want to have sex with you.

This is what Danes actually believe

Where are you pigboys?

Literally spit out my drink you maplenigger

>He's actually cool with animal fucking

Wtf man

He's Danish. They think crazy things, like that they have rights to Hans Island.

Only in your cunt.

Eww. Wow.
>Dear diary, I thought furry is purely fantasy thing create by the west but it's actually real.

Says the Dane