watch2gether.com/rooms/x25b94o2jp2r4vev

Starring Michael Caine as an upper class officer

Where is the link you fucking asshole. Sack of shit from Britain

youtube.com/watch?v=-BD0SriEG3M

Will be going to bed at 3am, or "the witching hour" as I've taken to calling it

Put all you in my prayers

Say a prayer for me

here you braindead yonk

>God is just a way of telling science "I give up".

Rate my quote

going to bed now, the "casual NEET hour"

WE WUZ HYPERBOREANS N SHIT

got hiccups

Well personally alcohol did fuck me up but only because I became dependent on it and got pissed every night for over 6 years. Even still, it didn't damage my liver beyond simple reversible fat buildup. Go out and have some fun, but don't drink every single day like I did.

youtube.com/watch?v=lc7dmu4G8oc

Erm.. quite literally might have just found the contact info of someone that is relatively close with Tim.

Considering explaining to them the situation with the letters so they realise its just some edgy kids from Sup Forums fucking with Tim. I'll give her a little background on what Sup Forums does and I have screenshots for proof.

Dont mess with mentally ill people you sick fucks.

Eenie meenie miney moes, to heaven I hope this lad goes.

Amen god bless.

night out with matty & the mandem

Stop. You're just going to make it worse.

everyone harps on about how bad binge drinking is for you but it's usually embellished scare tactics. these are the worst habits you can have regarding drinking
>drink daily
>associate drinking with activities
>drink after a good day at work to celebrate
>drink after a bad day at work to take the edge off

i enjoy a big night out maybe once or twice a month and outside of that, i don't drink at all. when we eventually stop having big nights out, i'll never drink again.

wat do

This. Better for us all to leave them alone rather than add a massive stress to their lives

drinking a bit every day isn't bad for you, much less than getting plastered on weekends

WE ROLLERCOASTER NOW

dare one of you lads to come round my gaff and bring some food with you. watch out though because im not wearing any pants haha

Kill everyone

Build a giant knob

Who /allnighter/ here

Just lit up a ciggy, gonna order in a kebab on justeat

Rorke

harasser and barracker apologist
you're complicit in this, it's your fault as much as the people actually sending things

elaborate

i never said it was bad for you. i said the habit is a bad one to have.

>eating halal meat

digusting filth

Do as you like lad.

I'll bring round some maccies, beers and weed but only if you let me nob ur mum

anyone here in the reserves? How does it work, like do you just get called up to serve in afghanistan or whatever?

me my laaaaaaaaad

ah yes, reddit drama

done some digging. It's Humboldt State University in northern California.

>do as you like
fucking liberal scum, kys

I'm talking going from the most alcohol a month being holy communion to getting through one of those 350cl vodka bottles at the very least at pres or before the club and getting fucked in there. It's a lot for me anyway...
But yea you're probably right it should slow down this year, just sort of don't want to have regrets when I'm 50

I'll bring over more beer and Mario Kart and we can Eiffel Tower his mommy dearest

Professional soldering is what destroyed the feudal age

no, there are professional soldiers whose job it is full time to be a soldier, and then there are the reserves who are only called in the real wars
actually im probably wrong

>allnighter

why tho

my mums not here though mate. just me. im not wearing any pants and my hairs a bit long. it better be a big tasty though... the burger i mean.

I went to UC Santa Cruz
Check that campus out

better get ur arse to an airport yankee doodle dandy XD

Always have a good lol over this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Yx2YiMALbWY

On my way lad :3
See you in a few xx

are the 350cl bottles the small ones?

I ask because I would like to have access to a sick army gym and get paid to do army training etc without serving in the middle east. If the army ever had to be on the streets though (like in paris) i'd be happy to do that. Is that the sort of shit reserves do?

alright but i might be a while i always ask for just cheese on my quarter pounder and they make me pull into the parked order bay like a bunch of CUNTS

i wonder what kpop songs matthew will bump on our way to city centre

>not celebrating cultural appropriation by enjoying one of the few positive qualities of an inferior society

;^)

what
how

that's not an unhealthy amount for first year really, if it's literally just with ur m8s and stuff

and second year does slow down lad, everyone goes into houses so you're not always surrounded by at least one person who wants to get bevved. Halls is conducive to getting pissed all the time really

hopefully he means 35cl, it's a half bottle, the bigger type of the square ones

fuck, meant 35cl = 350ml. And yea I think so, they're big for my though no bully

>Go for a job interview
>"Do you have the right to work in the UK?"

Is this some kind of standard question? I'm 100% English, have light brown hair and blue eyes with one of the most English sounding names around. The fuck is this?

boring thread

halal slaughter is not a positive quality. it's savage and disgusting

it's 2am m8 this is quiet hours

feeling quite thirsty

would legit probably suck someone off for a maccies. no homo or anything im just really fucking hungry and dont have any food in the house apart from biscotti spread.

Have a drink lad.

We get
>are you a US citizen?
>do you have the right to work in the USA?
That's just on applications

SLIGHTLY homosexual

jeremy would you like some biscotti?

Bit arrogant.

>Is this some kind of standard question?
Yes, it's usually covered during the initial application though

>doesn't have a car
>can't drive to the 24 hour maccies

spotted the runt

so most of you are sleeping with your gf's

yea you're probably right about that, there always someone out every night so easy to get tempted.

its biscoff you runtoid

err...yea sure lad

whimmy wham wham wazzle

I'd like a ginger nut, if there are any

they're still 11 standard drinks which is sizeable in a small period. the key to drinking and hating it is to identify your "rebound point" and drink approaching it then pull back. the rebound point is basically the point where you're drunk enough but still salvageable. counting drinks is a bit eh unless you have to drive which in that case you should just not drink anyway. as long as you're standing, somewhat coherent and not slumped in a corner, you'll be alright if you limit how much you actually do it.

as everyone said, it tapers off over time. at 18 my m8s would get plastered thursday, friday and saturday nights without fail and did so until 21. they would also get hammered saturday nights in high school. if you didn't do any of that (i didn't) then you're already doing alright. it does taper off. at 23 now, we have big ones maybe once or twice a month. even then, i'll water down my drinks when i start getting close to the rebound point or just drink mixers lmao.

new londo ruins is fucking impossible jesus chrit fucking 6 ghost things in one room killing me in a second and you can't bait them out either

kot is getting very tolsty

neighbours are definitely feeding her

more like hungrysexual haha
i got one i just had a few beers
yeh that, fuck off though

>watching TV channels with adverts

If you do this, you should kill yourself

sleeping with my gf

its really easy. you are using transient curse right?

>runtoid
stealing this

>watching TV

haha loser

*spends days at a time in front of the computer*

Starting to think suicide is the only answer lads

Fucking normies gave me a headache

no because i fucking ran out and never got anymore drops. so I went back and got the frog half health curse thing so that I can hit them

looks great la

*puts you out of business*

wish id been this sensible in my early 20s lmao. could drink a shit ton and hardly get hangovers so i figured i was invincible

really like the cody'slab youtube channel
he does shit i'd never do irl like beekeeping and mining on his ranch but it's cool to watch

going to live past 100 and see what the 22nd century is like

like that sci-fi Sherlock Holmes show

you can use a cursed weapon. going down there with half HP is retarded. the enemies get harder after the ghosts. there's a merchant down there that sells unlimited trans curs hands for 1K souls each too

aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

How does Tim work up such a sweat in his videos?

yea I guess it's just inexperience and not knowing how much you can/should drink. Can be difficult when you're inexperienced and everyone around you is fairly seasoned and I've defo had a few bad nights lmao.
cheers mate

is this shopped? freaks me out tbqh