Itt. Software that still thinks it's 2005

itt. Software that still thinks it's 2005

That theme looks __VERY__ comfy, user

>literally everything in this pic
*pukes*

xNormal - looks like some shitty media encoder from early winxp days

Why was Windows XP design so comfy?

There is a ribbon now. I think you can enable it from View > Toolbars or something.

Why is it so hard for linux to understand the aesthetic rules to make proper text size with proper margins in those system bars ?!

It wasn't

OMELETTE DU FORMATAGE

>Ugly looking. Doesn't use flat icons or material design.
>Not extensible with Javascript.
>Not touch enabled.
>No integration with social media; cannot connect to Facebook or Twitter to provide desktop notifications without a third party application.
>Uses a package manager with a repository, not a proper app store
>Image viewer sucks; cannot add filters to selfies and has no integration with Instagram

Either you go full retro 95 grayish, or you go to the tried and true win7 style of gradients.
Getting stuck in the awkward ribbon hell is hell.

How did you manage to screw LO that way? This is how mine looks on plasma.

please tell me this is a shitpost.
those aren't valid arguments at all.
>ugly looking
ever heard of CUSTOMIZATION you stupid nigger?
>muh javascript
oh no, can't customize a DE with a web design language. so horrible.
>not touch enabled
irrelevant
>muh social media applets
irrelevant
>uses a package mana-
wait what? it's a DE, it doesn't have its own package manager you fucking retard
>image viewer sucks
ok now I'm convinced you've never used linux before.

>lists the appeal for it

The Joke

Your head

>File | Edit | View
LITERALLY the comfiest

when you're baiting, you shouldn't make it so obvious.

Ew. I remember Avast used to be amazing back in the day. I bought a two-year license and thoroughly regret it. Complete fucking garbage now. You have to pay extra for a fucking file shredder when other AV solutions include one, among other things.

It's the latest beta version of Lubuntu Next 17.10

They are working on LXQt since 2013 and this is the current look you get out of the box.

Wow this is actually a really comfy image. I really like it. Is it okay if I save it?

How did you get that titlebar integrating into the panel?

why is sprudo hiding in the attic?

Install the package that integrates with either kde or gnome, also install the breeze icons for LO. Report that as a bug on lubuntu's tracker.

>How did you get that titlebar integrating into the panel?
There's a plasmoid called active window control. It has the option to hide titlebars for maximized windows and it can handle the titlebars and buttons, also it can handle the global menus but right now it only works for Qt applications (not fault of the plasmoid). The only thing it needs to be perfect is to be able to grab the window directly from the plasmoid. Try it, it's very good.

Install the updates for it, if you haven't already

>no irĂ³nicament usando plasma

>2005 MS Office with dark-as-my-soul skin

IBM notes

holy fuck i love this. got any more?

save it, it's all yours my friend

who'S using this hotty on win7? I'm thinking of getting a win98 soundpack too and maybe even icons.