Untitled

!!!

Great thread, user!

Excellent thread

I really really really like this photo can I save it

MOOOOOOT

Who's that dog?

i like this image

How many Sup Forums birthdays have you celebrate, user? I found this place since 2007-2008, so it's almost 10 years

PLEASE KILL ME!

I think this is my 12th year here

Who is that handsome lad?

8 birthdays so far. Fuck.

Fuck moot, he sold out to Google for jewgold

We're all gonna make it brah

HOLY FUCK I JUST REALIZED I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 8 YEARS.

Is this a mental illness?

yes

10 years for me, as well. Not sure what I would do, if I woke up tomorrow and Sup Forums was gone.
Really have no clue where to go. I haven't found a place with a similar culture yet.
Just thinking about it.. I just.. ;_;

Just some Google employee

You can close the tab anytime you want, but you can never leave.

Hah, sure. I can leave whenever I want kiddo. Just... not now.

11 years here
tfw im 23

i started on Sup Forums in 6th grade

what a mistake

When was Boxxy? I came in right after that.

This will be my fifth
(Only 18 years old)

12 years, but I never became a regular since I decided to focus on college so I only "celebrated" 7 years.

Who is MOO?

newfag

11 years

how come moot doesn't come back to celebrate with us?

So what is everyone's favorite Sup Forums memory? Mine has to be the time someone posted a school district's admin password on here and people were sending out emergency emails and phone calls with the "I'd just like to interject for a moment..." copypasta, charged $9,001 for school lunch, made everyone graduate, etc etc.

good old poopnugget

The cockmongler

Discovered it on 2007, started lurking and then posting in 2010, it's my 7th year on this shithole and no matter what, I always keep coming back even when I almost managed to get rid of it.

Mr. Peanutbutter!

theme?

seems like "tomorrow"

neverforgetyourhereforever.jpg

Been here since 2006.

>tfw mostly a normie now but still come back to this shithole almost daily to bask in regular unhealthy dose of autism.

Love you faggots. Wouldn't have it any other way.

>I found this place since 2007-2008
you are me and I am you

>normie
it's "normalfag", you frogposting newfriend

14 years

I've been here almost from the start

I remember when the front page had that second panel on the left side with all the boards
I remember when Sup Forums was good
I remember when Sup Forums almost shut down forever like 3 different times, including being gone for several weeks straight.
I remember the colored box spam from retards running javascript on their computers botnetting themselves and how moot had to add the captcha to defeat it
I remember what the boards were like before advertisers were spamming generals

>I remember when the front page had that second panel on the left side with all the boards
Sup Forums.org/frames

5 years for me

It's beautiful :3

fuck that feels good

Yeah boiiiiiii

He has new friends now :(

..d d-does that mean we were not good enough friends?

I have feeling this place is the last place he ever wants to visit again.

Whose birthday is it?

DOOOOOOOBU NEEEEEEEZUMI

hiroyuki's

fuark

I started browsing in like 2012/2013 so...

I dropped in as soon as the PUDDI PUDDI apocalypse happened.

Why didn't I ever leave

Found it around the same time as you. >Suicide pact when?

Wow wtf hes looking amazing now

pepefags, incels, and constantly dealing with the FBI finally drove him to a breaking point.

>now
>post from 2012
>not natty at all
Are you new?

And now he works for Google.

>inb4
>fucking jew and sellout
I dunno, he did create one of the greatest shitholes on the internet, stuck to his guns, and made it so that 4chins could run without him with particular goals in the finanaces of running 4chins. Not just anyone can pull off a feat like that.

>I remember the colored box spam from retards running javascript on their computers botnetting themselves and how moot had to add the captcha to defeat it

The bots occasionally made useful contributions.

Its my birthday today and i was like wtf how does Sup Forums know its my birthday haha

moot is too fucking handsome. No homo but I'd suck his cock.

Same as you.

我は汝…汝は我…

2012 cancer here and I've just begun to understand than im truly here forever :^(

it's not moot

Another 2007fag here. I miss when this site wasn't so aggressively political about everything. The containment board for that shit used to work.

Anyway, moot a cute.

Oh luggage lad. I bet he still wishes to be the little girl.

t-two

i miss this guy ;_;

>pepefags, incels
What? How do involuntary celibates bother him? It was the non stop cuck bullying that got to him, you know who to blame for that. For the record there was absolutely nothing cuckoldish about what he did, cuck just became the new faggot ie word thrown at someone you don't like or perceive as weak.

>there was absolutely nothing cuckoldish about what he did

He shut down /r9k/ for like a year because the incel crowd bothered him so much. I think he just generally hated the perpetual misery and self-pity you find in certain corners here, it can really drag a person down. I should know... I've been wallowing in it for a decade.

We are commemorating the death of Moot (the founder of 9gag). Rest in eternal piece, amen.

Moot is a fag, and you probably are too.

>I remember when Sup Forums was good
Sup Forums was never good.

I miss W.T. snacks

this is the first time I celebrate Sup Forums's birth
happy birthday everyone :D

Bring back Snacks!

who the fuck was marmandy jones?

Yeah man. It was once a prerequisite to be a fag to post on Sup Forums.

2003-2004 here, get out, newfags.

>not being here during the 9/11 attacks
Fuck off newfag.

>site completely shilled up
>mods likely working for PR and marketing firms or the Chinese
>b-but we have these cute hats n shit once a year!
the absolute state of cuck chan

>I remember the colored box spam from retards running javascript on their computers botnetting themselves and how moot had to add the captcha to defeat it

The best part was the second to last iteration of the script, when it embedded a random file from victims' Documents folder into the image. Sup Forums must've dissected thousands of files, including resumes, college thesis's, tax documents, employment records - even CP which was I believe promptly reported to the authorities.

Since 2004

Oh also the CAPTCHA wasn't added to defeat Javascript malware, it was to defeat spammers. Remember the obscene number of spam posts for that CP board run by that failed Swedish aspie? And that New Zealand kid running those voucher spam bots that moot got so fed up with he tried (and failed) to doxx the kid?

It was shortly after that failed doxxing attempt that he added captchas.

>14 years
>still not open source

YE GR8 SITE GUISE

I love you, user!

Jesus, what was that like?
I was in 2nd grade.
Was there edgy shock jock celebration?

Sup Forums is only 14 years old, wasn't even around in 2001, but if it had been you know there would have been an edgy celebration

Oh, ok. See, I'm such a newfag I didn't even know that. xDDD sry

>Once.

It still fucking is faggot.

Would you a jewess?